Glasses Thread

Post general glasses inspo, recs, trends, and new styles.

personally looking for quality website recs besides warby parker.

Used to have buddy holly glasses but got tired of that trend of trends.

anyone know where to get glasses like these?

i always rec moscot, they have treated me well. im on my 3rd pair right now and plan to buy my fourth from them as well

Cubitts, Barton Perreira, Mykita, and Cutler and Gross.

Got these in today. Univo U5 C1.

Cop or not?

>Shiny black
>Thick rimmed
>Circular
didyoueventry/10

Heyy isn't that the sex robot movie

My new glasses look exactly like pic related. Did I make a mistake?

Same.
I got my Lemtosh frames a while ago and now Moscot is all I'll ever wear. I've found my brand.

Looking at either their Gelt frames for a Lemtosh style but slightly different look or their Zilch frames for the more rectangular lense style.

Either way, people looking for good recs should check them out. Their frames plus lenses costs less than just an Oliver Peoples frame, and they're no Luxottica owned so you can feel good about buying them.

how do i become sexually activated

totally depends on your face

>only $350

Is that a good or bad price from quality frames?

ID on these please?

Bump

Nice man, I feel the same way they are officially my brand as well. So far i've had 2 pairs of frankie in olive and clear. right now im wearing the dov in tortoise shell and plan to buy the gabe next.

Lemtosh are classics, good taste. I usually get my lens done somewhere else. The advance lens option is pretty good from moscot but theres plenty of optometrist that will give you what they offer for cheaper (anti glare/scratch resistance/ poly lens etc)

I'd like to wear my reading glasses all the time. What sort of lenses do I need for this?

Cop or not ?

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. but yes. yes you did.

cop

Do you just take the frames to an eye place and they somehow match the frames with a lens? How does that work?