To anyone balding why not just get a hair transplant?

to anyone balding why not just get a hair transplant?

youtube.com/watch?v=yeT3vg1rO6o

skip the college loan and get out a hair loan, dudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrEoIT8cvFY
youtube.com/watch?v=xGHIMMcA6nk
hairlosscure2020.com/brief-items-of-interest-january-2017/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26636418
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hats are cheaper and makes you less of a faggot.

Because owning your faults - shaving your dome and getting over yourself - is a more sensible and empowering choice.

Besides - face to face with someone, I can always tell when there's a transplant at play. A girl showed me how to pick out transplants and plugs and such a few years back. Now I can't unsee it.

I doubt she and I are the only ones.

FUE transplants have come a long way since the age of Bosley in which you could undoubtedly tell a transplant from an all natural fullhead. Look at the video posted in OP, that hair is indistinguishable to someone with all their hair. They also went from slick bald, horseshoe and everything, with full hair.

Most, if not all girls, think that Ryan Reynolds, Steve Carrel, Stephen Colbert, etc. never had hair transplants done. LOL.

Takes a whole year just to start growing normally

You basically have to live a whole year out of the public

depends. usually by the 3rd month the area with donated hair begins to grow.

usually, by 6 months you get full density.

ex: youtube.com/watch?v=BrEoIT8cvFY

this guy was completely bald, 0 frontal coverage.

>could undoubtedly tell a transplant from an all natural fullhead

thick, independent strands = plugs - it's so fucking easy and you can spot that shit a mile away when people style their hair back/side

it's funny the sentiment on fa transplant threads is
>get a transplant, youre going to get laid by those 8/10 and up girl you want
and think driving it home is all weighed in on your hair.

>spot a mile away
>zooms in on screencapture

>what is crop

okay but let me find a picture of someone literally a mile away

>0:16 "He's one of the lucky ones, it usually takes one year to grow"

no need to be pedantic, I get your point. honestly, I don't think that hairline looks bad at all, what it might need is a more densely packed touch up on the front and he'll be fine. even without any additional procedures, the guy could get on medication and likely regrow vellus hairs along the hairline.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGHIMMcA6nk
dr diep embellishes a lot in his videos. 6 months. also slick bald.

>no need to be pedantic
and yet you make this post point is: you can see transplants DESPITE FUE coming a long way.

>the guy could get on medication and likely regrow vellus hairs along the hairline
every transplant is encouraged to take the big 3 indefinitely. and have fun with the sides bro, esp pulling that trigger during anyone's college prime

>greentext
>super srs time
are you new?

>big 3
>indefinitely
not true at all. if you're concerned about the natural progression of your hair loss, you can either not devolve into getting an additional touch up to cover those areas or do the exact aforementioned and continue on until you've covered all areas. either way, there's topical finasteride that clinically shows no difference in serum DHT levels pre/post treatment, then there's follicept that'll eventually replace minoxidil, or fevipiprant that you take orally that could theoretically replace the two without affecting any of your hormones, then there's tsuji/kyocera's hair cloning that's going to get released in the next couple of years that'll infinitely give you donor hairs.

>college prime
>the amount of boozing, drugs, during that college prime v.s. a mild antiandrogen that's been used for bph/hair loss that has a safety profile of 50 years with a 1% chance of causing side effects
>further negligible with liposomal deliver agents and future treatments
k

i'm thinking of straight up wigs.

>Just shave it bro :D

>Hair loss doesn't matter if you're handsome and rich :D

lol not a single pleb knew that elon had a hair transplant, must've been a good one to have people fooled for this long.

Saving your hairline won't actually matter if the rest of your skull is subhuman, if the rest of your skull weren't subhuman, balding would not matter all that much. You are wasting valuable time, effort and money on maintaining some delusion of being able to fix your subhumanity and begin to live life as a human. The fact is that you won't, you were chosen to be the runt of the litter and should never have made it to adulthood, nature is SCREAMING for you to die by giving you a shit tier subhuman hormonal profile, leading to an abnormally developed cuckold beta male face. Perhaps it is finally time to listen to what mother nature has been telling you since the day you were born and accept death?

>tl;dr
F A C E

g r o w t h h o r m o n e

srs

>and think driving it home is all weighed in on your hair.
It's going to give you a lot more confidence and lift you up AT LEAST a whole point if done right.

It's not about looking good or bad, it's about looking better or worse, you fucking moron. Put some hair on the picture u posted and he'll look 20x better lil boi.
>Perhaps it is finally time to listen to what mother nature has been telling you since the day you were born and accept death?
Sounds great, why don't you go ahead and start.

lol joe rogan would be ss4 if that were true

do you see jude law taking the lead role of any movie anymore since he stopped taking finasteride?

>and think driving it home is all weighed in on your hair.
looks are everything and most people don't have a robust skull like jason statham
what are you gonna say next? just be yuself bro? it's all about confidence bro?

No, I was implying he looks like shit bald despite not having an ugly face per se.

Any balding bro here using dermaroller? I don't know the size of the needles i should get, some sites say 0.5~1mm but a study said 1.5mm

>dermarollers
are a scam. The only medications proven to halt the development of male pattern baldness are finasteride and minoxidil.

Why get hair transplant when I can order Propecia to my home and have perpetually slowed balding and hair regrowth for as long as I want?

He wears pieces for special occasions. There are somewhat recent photos of him having both receeding hair and a full head of hair

He can't have both.

Fin worked for me for a year, then I was in the unlucky small percent that got side effects, fucking sucks honestly

and dutasteride and those mtf hormone shits

ru58441

dermarolling works

fue is king

I am all over thinning, so I do not qualify for a transplant, might give dermarolling a try even though it freaks me out alot

What needle size should i get?

if you're all over thinning, you're fucked. just shave.

3mm, wound until bleed for maximum hair gains

Fuck off faggot

My head is huge, I am gonna look dumb as fuck bald. Genetics are a bummer

there's shit you can do as diffuse balder

make sure to pour hydrogen peroxide after you're done dermarolling/meatgrinding to induce scabbing so your beautiful follcles will grow into buouyant strong hairs!

is it sad to think Veeky Forums has now lowered itself to consider hair transplants - what the fuck denim dan

>reply with a completely useless post and not expect the same
are you retarded

>Cant into reading comprehension
Youre always taking SOMETHING to maintain your transplant, whether it's the Big 3 or whatever future product that are more optimized - there will never be a one catch-all product (at least approved) that will require limited doses

>the amount of boozing, drugs, during that college prime v.s. a mild antiandrogen that's been used for bph/hair loss that has a safety profile of 50 years with a 1% chance of causing side effects

> v.s. a mild antiandrogen
>literally opens a thread about a hair transplant
good job

>the amount of boozing, drugs, during that college prime
omg just like the movies XDXDXD

just kys or do HRT OP,

>kys XDXDXD
completely buttblasted poor form 0/10 try harder next time, kiddo

Did you not read where he said that Replicel and Tsuji are coming out with hair cloning procedures that will give the patient an infinite amount of donor hair, potentially in as little as 3 treatments? For someone mentioning reading comprehension in your post, it seems that you have very little of it.

replied 10/10 faggot

did you read anywhere that there's no post treatment maintenance? literally retarded

>— Replicel’s CEO provided a detailed 2017 forecast, and this was followed up by the release of an important PowerPoint presentation in which the company summarized 6-month results of their RCH-01 product (Note: they also mention finalizing 5-year safety data in the first quarter of 2017, which makes sense since they started initial clinical trials in 2012). Key current finding: “mean change in total hair density at 6-months = 6.1% vs 5.0% target“. 70 percent of responders saw a 14.3% average increase in density at 6-months. While they did not mention 12-month RCH-01 results, they do point out 12-month results from Finasteride (7-14% increase in hair density) and Minoxidil (8-16% increase in hair density) for comparison. Also of note, Replicel partner Shiseido’s Japanese clinical research findings are expected in 2018 along with a potential product launch in the same year.

hairlosscure2020.com/brief-items-of-interest-january-2017/

If you go on to read the actual study it talks about how there isn't a "post treatment maintenance" and if this is complemented by an FUE transplant then you'd essentially regain the follicles extracted for your hair along with the coverage that you would naturally lose over time.

so i guess that's what the guy from dfa1979 is up to

>my source

>hairlosscure2020
>baldtruthtalk

im glad i can confirm baldfags who post the same thread every month are insanely desperate and retarded they cant even post a nih study but will rely on a site designed when angelfire was relevant

The study is literally posted on the fucking blog, you mongoloid. Are you this desperate as grasping at straws or are you this much of an insufferable faggot that you can't match two braincells together to function with a level of autonomy to know that the link was posted there? Are you that fucking retarded?

>RCH-01, theoretically, does twice as better than fin and minox

>alright uhhhh instead of a fin and minox just take this newer drug

wow maintenance eradicated

post the study then mongoloid instead of giving me one of the most ad infested blogs

shouldnt you have that bookmarked along with your amazon wishlist items and reddit tressless threads? literally retarded

because who gives a fuck

transplant or propecia?

Want hair, but dont wanna loose my dick

Nothing wrong with a receding hairline. If a man doesn't own up to graying and balding he is a woman in my mind.

>>Just shave it bro :D
He looks so dead inside

Thoughts on hair systems?

Besides maintenance from every 2 - 4 weeks (this varies), and buying a new system every 6 - 10 months or so, I think it can be great if one is truly wanting hair to compliment their looks overall.

There's no transplant without finasteride. You need take it at least for one year before the transplant and forever after. Try fin.

I have been on it for 16 months without any side effects.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26636418
>The novel finasteride 0.25% solution applied o.d. at the doses of 100 and 200 μL results in an appropriate inhibition of scalp DHT potentially minimizing the untoward sexual side-effects linked to a systemic DHT reduction.
get it topically

The thing with buzzing your head is that it doesn't necessarily look good on everyone, but once you do it you stop caring about it. Its just one less thing to worry or stress about. My hairline is receded at the temples like everyone in my family and I have curly hair so I just buzz it once it gets a bit too long. It can be shocking at first if you've never done it but its pretty freeing desu, especially if your hair is something you tend to focus on.

man, if you're as bald as the dude in the picture and you're considering a wig, consider therapy instead

"systems"

Really?
That's some really wacky marketing-speak right there. Wow.
>SYSTEM

It's a fucking wig, isn't it? And men feel better with the de-genderized technical sound of

Than they fo with the truth - That's it's a fucking wig and representative of that last strand of fading, carefree you they have available to cling to. On some William Shatner shit.

Beam me the fuck up. Y'all bitch and bitch about soy and numales and trannies and all that, but you'll even THINK of of wearing a wig? I mean, that's not only gay AF, that's right up there with fake geobaskets and knockoff hoodies.

That's the same fucking thing. And it's for people who cannot have the real thing for circumstances they cannot control, b-b-b-but... are willing to settle for a fake.

For shame. For shame. men face their problems. They don't sweep them under a rug (pun intended).

>most people don't have a robust skull like jason statham
are you implying that he doesnt look like shit? seriously his big head makes him look goofy as fuck.
there are plenty of people that can pull off bald but he aint one

Systems, wigs, whatever.

Semantics aside, if it's a viable option for a bald dude to get a wig because he wants to look better, and some of these wigs nowadays are very high quality from what I've seen, then I think he should. It's the same principal as women applying make up in a sense, for looks.

It's a li, and it seems to be sykrinun hoe for a year ftwo at the leasre, though. A lie you're that telling that both Radon mental and reinforce you insecurities. You are telling a lie to everyone you meet without saying a word.self (even a you came down on this people.

I don't care if your head isn'y a perfect shape. You have to look att what you can do to make it work. It's a puzzle. The first to steps are hard as hell, but when you ge a bit of awesome that awdul mentality MPBas a challenge for you, the fashion enthusiast and

i'm balding and don't do anything about it

I just let it grow out and don't give a fuck, I'm going Jesse Ventura/Hulkaamnia mode

The reality is that bald men are less successful and desirable on average than men with hair, the same way that short men are, on average, less successful etc.

The more power you have to control your appearance and make yourself look good, the better. This is no different than wearing nice clothes give yourself confidence, express yourself and appeal to the opposite sex. If you think otherwise you're delusional and biased due to some sort of insecurity or masculinity issues. If you think this is pathetic I don't know why you're on this board.

badass

If you're a boss already, then it don't matter, does it? I know a producer who's short and fat and a total boss inside and out, drips with confidence, Nice guy too.

GETS SO MUCCH ASS
GETS MAD PAPER
POURS ME SUM LEAN IN THE STUDIO

I think it's all in yer head.