Paying exhorbitant money for non-natural fibers

> Paying exhorbitant money for non-natural fibers.

Hope y'all seriously don't do this. If it doesn't come 100% from a plant or an animal, it ain't touching my body.

synthetics are literally cheaper...

I agree. It's all finely woven plastic.

>Its gay OCD 9inch grindr toothbrush moustache user

what about when theyre LITERALLY not, literally

When they literally are not, then it becomes possible for op's statement to be valid.

eh most synthetics have gone a long way even just in 5 years
wouldn't want to live without technical synthetic fabrics, they are just that convenient

>wearing the fabrics and materials that cavemen and Slavic farmers wear

I soley wear synthetic fabrics primarily synthetic spider web with a breathable sweat-wicking, breathable, flame-retardant lining.
Go back to the dark ages u commie Arab boi

Flame-retardant...

You would not beed that if you wore WOOL.

yeah no this isn't my thread :^)

your obsession with me is adorable though, here's another pic for your collection

also, only stupid people don't wear organic and eat organic, so enjoy dying of cancer

I should just become casemods 2.0

Lmao, he returns.
The most insecure neet on this Filipino basket weaving message board.
I just want to go one day without seeing a pic of your face.
I go to Veeky Forums and I still see it. What's a man to do

why does my face trigger you so much user

also why is this so funny to me .__.

Because I like the anonymity of Veeky Forums. I don't like knowing who is actually posting because then this becomes reddit or Facebook.
I would say I've seen your face/body attached to a post close to 10 times in the past week.
I use to like you user, I tried, I really tried. But the shit posting transformed; took a turn for the worse, and my fear is that if I do not put an end to this NOW! Forever will this board be doomed... The eternal NEET falters rarely.
What happened user, we use to be friends

I was summoned and responded accordingly. Maybe if I'm not mentioned in a thread, I won't post my mug to mock the dude who is calling me. I'm not the only one who has ever posted their face on any board, duh. Besides, of the hundreds of thousands of posts I've made over the years, the few times I've posted my face have sort of been a joke. Half the time, I was just implored to post it. If I was ugly, no one would even notice my post and you wouldn't be crying about muh anonymity. Do you know who I am? Do you know any of my posts besides the ones I signal? There are still tripfags who post here, and on other boards. You getting hung up over me is just a joke.

I could go find more than a few anons I've seen posting on Veeky Forums, on Veeky Forums, on /soc/, etc this week and read their posts and learn about them and then go around showing how much I know, but I don't because I have no interest. The fact someone is interested in me and looking out for me is really cute to me. If I ever had a tripcode (don't worry), then you can freak out.

>Maybe if I'm not mentioned in a thread, I won't post my mug to mock the dude who is calling me
evidently, we both know this isn't true

>If I was ugly, no one would even notice my post and you wouldn't be crying about muh anonymity.
Its not about your attractiveness. I have an autistic memory for everyone that posts pics here.
Ugly or good looking. If you were ugly, I'd be more annoyed.

Maybe you should think about why its so easy for me to identify your posts. We use to be cool user, too cool. I miss the old days of last week, what happened ~. Nothing lasts forever, all good things come to an end. New memories rise from the ashes organically : v)

lol please, I've made thousands of anons feel good over the years by telling them to keep up the good work on Veeky Forums, helping them figure out their life on /adv/, complimenting what's nice about their face on /soc/, calling them cute in WAWYT threads on Veeky Forums, planning people's vacations for them on /trv/, giving hiking and camping advice on /out/... guess what, I don't post my face on any of those threads. But once I do post my face, all of a sudden I'm ruining Veeky Forums. yawn... get over me. I'm gonna defend myself like the oldfag autist I am if I'm called out, otherwise, I'm just here to share my guidance.

>he's still replying to my shit posts
I'm trying to show I'm not being serious user. lmao, I don't know you in real life, you might be a great guy.
I just find it interesting two people have had continuous dialogue on an anonymous image board over the course of several days

you don't know the half of it, I've had stalkers for a month plus on certain boards

on what boards?
hoping for quints here

lol don't worry about it

Fun fact: free radicals in oxygen cause cancer.

The air, polluted or not, causes cancer.

Everything causes cancer.

Existence is futile.

You are going to die.

yeah I know how science works LOL
>what is this oxidative damage you speak of

As for pollution, that's why I moved out of the city, buddy. I may die one day, which I'm not scared of one bit, but I can at least prevent any needless suffering by taking steps to protect my body and health. My alkaline/antioxidant-rich/organic diet is delicious.

since you've turned into a board celebrity here I would like to ask you if you've ever gotten in an argument with RYSS? (THE TRIP THAT TYPES LIKE THIS)

nope, just a bunch of insane people

this place is more toxic than /pol/ if you ask me, at least they're funny

actually I stopped posting on pol since the election and the addition of flags.
And whether it was shareblue or not I didn't like how many normalfags and reddit joined because of the press coverage. It was barely tolerable in 2015 but at least there was some sort of false happening every week to keep me going.

But yeah this board is a special one.

Are you gay?

well yeah, I don't post there since it's shit with Trump bootlickers and all the other garbage there. I liked it back in the Ron Paul days... But since all politics is just fake, and most of the events are fake, I stopped caring. I like the comfy boards like /out/. Also Veeky Forums is nice because people are trying to help themselves, but they're a breed of crazy in themselves.

how'd you ever guess?

I want to like to go on out but those guys are the most spergy of anyone I've met here.
>trail markers.
But yeah basically what you said about pol. I liked Ron Paul back in the day too. I'll back off from politics until we get some authentic classical liberals back in the public eye.

The guy you replied to said you were gay.

Also I don't know who you are, I'm new on Veeky Forums.

well, you're right about the autism some of them having
>cairn kicking
but they're a lot less intolerable than /trv/ where screeching is considered an argument

you shouldn't know me, I'm literally just a random fucker who posted his picture a few times and now I'm enemy number one final boss of Veeky Forums status. next week it'll be some mohawk guy or something in the crosshairs. welcome to Veeky Forums

Well I think you're cute anyway.

I've never set foot in that board until now and I get it and probably understand why.
I feel like traveling is something that all humans have in them as at one point we were all nomadic hunter gatherer types. As a result traveling is an interest everyone has and that board will attract all different personality types.
The crazies think they're quirky or special because they like to travel and will let everyone know about it so of course no one is going to get anywhere with advice because everyone thinks they're an expert because they went to Paris(Ca) once. In the examples that I saw all cities are bad and if something bad happened 16 years ago in New York then you don't want to be there.

thanks

the most infamous community on Veeky Forums is /cgl/ if nothing has changed since years ago. I mean, /r9k/ is special, but I've heard some horrific things out of those cosplay girls.