Effay winter jacket/coat?

Living in Canuckland, I need a good warm jacket (that can handle -20 or 30C) but I don't know jack shit about brands and styles when it comes to winter jackets. Often wear leather jackets but it's getting too cold now. Foud this one nearby

fjallravencanada.com/yupik-parka.html

Thoughts?

buy a goose so you can fit in with all dem chanks and get you a chank bish

I have a goose and a chank bish and this guy is correct.

Memes aside they're worth it buy look on Kijiji for steals. I know a ton of chanks trying to sell theirs for Monclers

I heard LL Bean Baxter State Parka is the real deal

Filson have their long johns on sale right now.

I have a different FJ jacket and I fucking love it. My mom has the womens yupik and I can kinda barely fit into it and I've used it for some small stuff a few times. Its a nice jacket, not really fashion forward but still looks good.

This one from Pretty Green is pretty good: it's sold out right now though.

Managed to grab a 90% wool coat from Japan with real fox fur.

has a hood

well then thanks for posting it, retard

Just because it's sold out doesn't make it a bad jacket. Just wait 'til it's back in stock you tism boy.

I really need a winter jacket. Is this good for the winter?

n proven Carhartt quality, the Carhartt Work in Progress Utility Jacket with large front pockets, concealed hood, and adjustable cuffs offers a very comfortable wear feel.

Details

I022427_89_06
cotton poplin and nylon taffeta lined
hidden hood
adjustable hood, waist and cuffs
front closure with hidden double way zip and snap buttons
front pockets with flap and hidden snap button closure
military label
this is what the description says

please respond I don't want to drop another 100$ on a jacket that isn't good for winter...

you gotta spend at least 4x that much for an actual winter coat lmao

Can you like not be an obnoxious cunt? I?m just trying to get a jacket here. Like I understand that you think you're cool and all because of the fact that you can clearly type out a name in the name box of the name corner of the naming section of the post box but despite all of that naming you still suck cock fuck you.

triggered poorfag

Don't try to be fashionable AND warm unless you have a lot of money. Focus on an affordable alternative that is stylish and just layer up.

retarded shitposter 2/10 bait made me reply

uniqlo has fine stuff thats pretty warm. if you dont give a shit about looks get something like that jacket and layer a hoodie underneath it and youll be fine. a gaiter and a hat go a long way too

t. massachusetts resident, currently 0 degrees F here

I started doing a pullover hoodie with an unlined parka over it. Feels comfy and not as bulky

why are u so emotional, hes right u have to spend at least 400 for a decent winter jacket lol

>tells user to not be an obnoxious cunt
>acts like an obnoxious cunt himself, in the same post

Mod jacket w detachable fur

The key is to get something maybe not as effay but super warm as a inside layer and wear your effay jacket over that.

>LL Bean Baxter State Parka
I have it, probably the best money I ever spend on a jacket, with only a downfall that it's bulky, and the arms are massive, you can fit another bulky jacket under the parka..

>back in stock

Never happens.

It actually does, I just bought a pair of shoes I had been waiting on to come back in stock. Also, for this specific brand I have had that experience and gotten a jacket once it was back in stock.

Poor cunt

I have a woolrich down parka and it's so warm, and the coyote fur feels really luxurious. It's pretty expensive though, not much cheaper than CG, and you can't really flex on poor people with the big logo, if that's your thing.