ITT : 10/10 jackets

ITT : 10/10 jackets

All right. You start

This thread always feels like a shill. New jacket, I’m guessing OP sold the last one.

nice skiing jacket lol

I bought this one yesterday.

are these types of jackets still desirable?

great jacket or GOAT jacket?

>dick ovens
>great

bump

Just bought it, shall i return it?

>D&G
more like D&D amirite?

this is just fucking perfect imo

and this

W2C?

kek

wow you sure showed him

I wonder if this jacket would look good or stupid on a person.

Because vintage + leather is a risky thing.

you could wear virtually anything, so long as you nail the fit.

I've been eyeing a leather trench (w/o the storm flaps and epaulets) for a few weeks that might make the cut.

Proportions man.
Just focus on that.

were they ever

100/10

I've always wanted this coat

lmao nice EOD uniform nerd

mad max core

sadly it was made only for the show and i can't find a similar one.

Should i cop? $115. lululemon and supposedly made in Canada

looks like shit

You can actually carry stuff in it? Or just hold the jacket
W2C

>Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Cop or not? Costs 2000 bucks.

+1

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FAGJACKET

Obv won't be as sturdy/structured as a normal porter office bag but yeah it turns into an actual bag.
>W2C
previous owners and resellers

Oh my God ahahahhahah what's this piece of shit? Are you a fan of Interview with the vampire?

Eh, looks like a boring coat. If it's not made in china, Honduras or some other shitty country it is probably worth $100

Only if you're big enough.

WHERE DO I GET THIS COAT!!??

:(

Here's another view :((((

Nice. The Carpathian Peasant look.

W2C?

It looks like a typical mac coat.

can anyone ID this? it looks sickening

That's a female and male homo sapiens im that picture.

its conor mcgregor
>pic related

Looks like a Conor.

>inb4 hurr durr Jun is a hack

ID HIS JACKET**

lol jun's a hack and this jacket is trash

Stay triggered Helmut cocksucker

Jun was and will always be a hack. anything past his 2009 is garbage. Will never be half the designer that Rei, Yunya and based yohji are

Go play with yourself. Jun may have been slacking off and focused too much on print tees etc. but his recent collections have been cool.

Still trash. The only thing worthwhile of bringing up with Jun is arts and crafts and earmuff maniac. you just posted a generic jacket with shit quality

Lmao take your worthless opinions elsewhere. it's a cool jacket and I don't give 2 shits if your god Helmut have made something similar before Jun.

>cool jacket
>cool
typical how a normalfag would worship a generic jacket

literally just looks like a regular rain coat hahahaah

Stay mad shithead. Less generic than Helmuts overrated and plain shit, which for some reason makes you fags cream your pants.

u post this everytime u soft velvet faggot
bet you'd like to get real cosy in that amirite
ye me too bb

Funny how you mention Helmut as if that were relevant in this discussion. Both are shit jackets but the UC version is shittier due to the inferior materials

Bought a Woolrich bird hunting coat. It's my favorite piece right now, especially when there's snow on the ground.

I don't hunt but the fish seem to like it.

Best goose

they're shit stop lying to yourself

i don't know man helmut lang was a great designer and those jackets are one of his most iconic pieces

Yes

WE

whatever it is it's made by prada (badge on his left sleeve)

cross-reference that with the date of the photo, he is probably wearing what would be a brand new prada jacket at the time

Is the Cav Empt icon pullover safe to wear again? I feel like it's been long enough that the hurr durring is over.

>those giant cartoon buttons
yeah no thanks mickey mouse

plebbit pls go

Just shout Reddit!

Fucking brainlets.

Jun is weak most of the time, but when he does something good, it's fucking good.

>Will never be half the designer that Rei
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Motorcycle jacket? If so, W2C?

fuccboi : the jacket

kek'd heartly

rei redefined the western fashion world in the 80s, say what you want but most designers will never be half as groundbreaking and influential as rei. that's just a fact

Helmut is overrated af. You niggers only get hard for his design because "hurr durr he did it first"

And that's a fact too.

You don't really understand much about the context and the fashion of the time if you think this and I don't mean that in condescending way, go read about fashion history.

>Your opinion differs from mine
>You must lack knowledge
Keep telling yourself that. Everyone knows that Helmut carved the road for a lot of new designs but that doesn't mean other designers can't do it better.

>Everyone knows that Helmut carved the road for a lot of new designs
that's not what I'm talking about at all
I really do think you lack the perspective, I'm not saying if you understand it you have to like what he does, I'm saying if you'd understand his place in the fashion of the time and his influence to this day, you wouldn't be calling him "overrated" or imply people only like him because he did something first as you put it.

WUZ

Damn this is a good fit. Good on ya Emma

lulu for guys is underrated for budget athleisure desu

stores in 1999

Is this one acceptable?

>posting the shittiest color