twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Yes

Maybe

I dont know

>girls
>sad

Lol nice try

Insincerity is not Veeky Forums, and I've never known one girl who was even as brooding and miserable as some of my more cheerful friends from my school days.

How can you be when you can get laid whenever you want and everyone pretends your shit doesn't smell. I mean maybe if you're fat and unattractive, but then you can't be Veeky Forums
either.

sadgirl is just a name for this style you retards
if you think those girls actually have bad lives then you are mistaken
there are tons of sugar daddies ready to provide them with everything

The real question is how much wank material this thread is gonna provide. Keep posting sadgirls.

Any Veeky Forums tips on how should i dress up to get girls like that?

the type of girls to use that lifestyle usually take drugs regularly, are materialistic and have a void that no penis or fancy ring will fill. Have you actually interacted or fucked one of these hoes? They're trouble buddy

How do i dress like the girl on the left as a guy?

>fishnet

Hnnnng please post more

So effay as fuck?

I just love Kinky Thots.
Sorry for the washed out filter.

these girls look fun okay i get it
but you have to understand every girl at least young 18-28 years old is fucked up
every girl that has different style hair color is even more fucked up
they look like this for a reason and are extremely hard to deal with you can fuck em once but that is about it if you want to be in a relationship with them they will fuck you up
im a psychopath chad with no empathy and still some of these girls managed to destroy me let a lone what would they do to a Veeky Forums beta virgin

>still some manage to destroy me
>calls himself psycho
Confirmed not psycho but a wannabe.

hnnng

There is no fucking way they can destroy me more than i have destroyed myself.

The skirt + fishnet combo makes my dick hard.

you sound like a grade a fag Tbh bro

>im a psychopath chad with no empathy
whatever you tell yourself at night fag

How effay do i need to be to get a gf like this?

no, they normally smell like shit and have bad hygiene like unkempt nails for "aesthetic purposes"

get yourself a nice catholic prep girl lads. you'll thank me later

These girls will cheat on you guaranteed, with one of their multiple male "best friends".

You have to be Korean for starters

white is always best option for banging asians tho

Dress like you have lots of money (style doesn't matter) and pretend to know something about art or music. Also you'll need a good connect for blow and pills, maybe heroin if you're particularly adventurous. Voilà~

Usually true, Korea is different.

>Korea is different
youtu.be/bHmqV5cn3cI
You literally can be an average looking white guy and score the hottest thots in Japan and Korea.

He said gf
I'm saying the chances of getting a hot Korean gf are extremely slim if you aren't Korean. You can have sex with them sure, I'm not denying that.

That's just what western beta uggos tell themselves. Waste $5000 going there and fail just like you do back here

Holy shit, that video is so uncomfortable to watch.
I've never seen two guys that awkward filming themselves

my god stop!

i tought english in korea and fucked 35 girls in a year, all hotter than any girl who'd entertain me here. Its actual paradise

Can I teach English in Korea if I don't speak Korean? As a white man, where should I go to colonize the local women if I only speak my mother tongue and English?

this one is the goat of basic sad girls
if i met a girl in this outfit i would probably end up ricardo lopezing myself

Hongdae, Itaewon or Gangnam? Busan?

I had a similar experience and got chlamedia, I’d get checked out bro. Congrats on banging them out though, the lifestyle can get addicting but it gets old. I got burnt out after 6 months of the Casanova shit. Though there were a mix of Russian and French girls with the korean thots.

I had good memories in an exclusive relationship and in open ones but they both got their pros and cons.

I know someone who moved to Korea to teach english, married a banging korean girl, then got brain damage from a dirty needle when he went in for a back injection. Pretty sad. They're still married, though. And she cares for him day & night, cooking and cleaning and all that.

Western women might be shit but at least we have good hospitals.

That could have happened in a Western hospital too, though. Bad luck, sorry about your friend.

i came to fap to sadgirls not feel

>Insincerity is not Veeky Forums
If anything sincerity is not Veeky Forums

even normcore is ironic

>nick socks in adidas
too avante garde for me

>tought english
i hope this is a typo

How fucked up is your friend from one needle? Brain damage can vary from concussion-like to vegetable.

Sad Girls have chlamydia. I know it's cured with a round of antibiotics, but symptoms in men aren't common so you better get checked every time you fuck a sad girl and/or art hoe.

not that guy but i taught there too and you dont need it. its almost encouraged not to be able to speak korean sometimes because the kids will notice and just wait for you to talk to them in korean without bothering to learn anything. to be fair though i was only elementary school kids so it may be different for older kids

Absolutely, keep posting these

if there are any girls in this thread take note to wear more nets please

Do fishnets look good on darker skin as well, or do you have to be super pale to pull off sadgirl aesthetics?

If you're dark enough, wear white fishnets.

Try wearing white fishnets if you have darker skin. The color contrast is part of the appeal

They’re definitely still hot

well now im confused

Sauce?

I've seen darker girls pull off sadgirl/goth/etc aesthetics, I don't think being pale is a requirement.

holy shit those fucking fishnets

you this style has had a name this whole time?
muh fkin dick
Veeky Forums gf goals

No, you have to be pale

How old were you when you went?

DELETE THIS SHIT

Being hot makes you pull off sadgirl. Skin color matters none.

>tfw want a good girl but need a fishnet wearing bad bitch

That’s me. I didn’t show any symptoms. I got checked on a whim, ended up with it and getting at least 4 girls with chlamedia.

Gross stuff when you really think about it. But you gotta be part-robot to fuck around freely. Turn off jealousy, turn off the thought of cumstains, turn off the thought of where both of you were an hour ago, turn off the idea that you’ll turn one into a long term gf. If you can do that you’ll have a great time,
avoid getting sicky, wrap that sticky.

Realize most of these relationships last 2-3 months on average.

I miss the masculine aspect of having a literal harem in a weekend but it drains you. I’m not going back to the lifestyle and I’ve moved on to other pursuits but I think every guy should find out how much he can fuck around if he’s got the means and the desire.

> think every guy should find out how much he can fuck around if he’s got the means and the desire.

I'm with a girl I really love at a young age and see myself marrying but a small part of me will always "regret" not spending my 20s in short term relationships/messing around desu.

not that i'm an expert, the only time i went to korea was with my gf so i wasn't exactly looking for other women, but i did hear that south korea is the country out of all of them where they're less likely to race mix

In terms of serious dating and marriage? Sure. user was talking about casual sex/casual relationship.

irony is so 2016-17

sincerity is in now get use to it.

>sincerity is in now
Except that's not true at all considering, well, the entirety of western culture. Sure, inroads have been made (and will be made) regarding sincerity, but irony is still the order of the day.

t. a fag

No, po-mo is just going mainstream. Even Star Wars now has self-commentary and meta jokes and irony.

Most people wouldn't know how to be sincere anymore anyway.

yeah idk then, he could be right in that case then, my bad. saying that my girlfriend nor myself received any sort of backlash due to us being together, no matter where we've travelled

t.virgins

why are white men so insufferable!!!!!!!!

haha ur so funy XD ikr girlz cant be sad becuz they get da boyz!!!

prob for the same reason fat black dykes are

>women have forgotten how to dress

You know what? Fuck cis men forever. Don’t talk to me, don’t message me

An infection from a spinal injection can easily turn you into a vegetable. I'd guess that's what that guy is close to if he has a full time caretaker. That's one of the most immunosensitive parts of your body. If it was an IM injection it's really unlikely the consequences would be so severe, but a spinal injection is always fucking risky. Google about the 2012-13 fungal meningitis outbreak in the US, I worked on that shit (after it happened, from the govt side). Tainted steroids killed like 65 people and made over 700 sick, and I am talking months in the hospital sick not staying under a blanket at home. All those people got spinal injections for pain/inflammation. Hospitals used to push them hard because one shot costs them like $20 a piece wholesale and they can bill $300+ for each one. It's in-office and takes just a few mins so you can do dozens of them a day, it was a huge money maker. Don't get spinal injections if you have back problems.

Go back to pol, virgin.

post-modernism was already mainstream in 1970 you delusional nigger

Modernism died when people realized that science wasn't gonna save anybody and that being rational doesn't make you happy.

they look like shit lmaoo

played out as fuck

to be honest the ones on the right look like crappy prom dresses. Even 60 years ago regular woman didn't dress like this every day. Learn about formalwear you fag

No, "sad girls" like to pretend that doing "hard" drugs aka adderall and Xanax is cool, along with the fact that they tend to idolize depression, self-pity and how "no one cares about me"

It's probably the shallowest and most retarded fad that spawned over the past couple of years. They are cockteasers and honestly if you dig this kind of thing, well treat them as a chinese product, "Use and Dispose"

Where does one meet girls like these?

why live
no sad korean waifu

This user knows.

Go to the clubs/hipster bars in Japan/Korea so you can fuck your whore. Enjoy, but please don’t wife them up for your own sanity, they’re more damaged than you bargain for.

based Lupin poster

They don't need to be asian, just dress in a sadgirl way. And no way id wife them, bang, take some drugs together, and ditch.

Where would you find sadgirls outside of asia?

tinder family

Ah okay. I usually see Asians in this style more often than other demographics so I just assumed. If you want non-Asians then from my experience I met a few white girls like this via tinder and a bar that had an embalming table with satanic goats art, srs.

That bar sounds both cringey and cool