Half his fanbase are indians

>half his fanbase are indians
is this why indians dress like shit?

Lol I watch his videos sometimes after my session in the weird part of youtube or /b/ to see something a lot simpler
P.S. I'm an Indian and i dress horribly

Shit. I’m indian and I occasionally watch his videos. Source on the indian thing? A few years ago, I would watch them unironically but now I just stop by to see if they are still shit. Now I know his channel incredibly shit, even by normie standards

just check the comments he gets on his videos

Are indians the biggest autismos known to man?
The guys are just fucking awkward to be around with

GENTLEMEN! Buy this watch which is great but I never wear and my skincream to get spicey senoritas, see ya next video!

The "male fashion advice" scene is fucking cancerous.

Kek

This guy is cancer.
Ashley Weston is way better if you take everything she says just as an advice

how do I improve it and make money

That guy is so fucking ugly kek

doubt you are better looking

Will they ever learn?

He uses a fucking earring, and a fucking ring that's not an engagement ring

Sorry for insulting your idol, Pajeet

This.

He wouldn't be seen as such a tool if he woke up and realized that metrosexual shit has been dead for about 10 yrs.

He's still a fucking voicelet though.

I legit thought he was a fag when i first saw his videos. Lol

autists and indians who want to seem alpha (which they never will be) try to copy his videos. it's cringy as fuck.

Meh. He is more or less fine if you realy don't know what the fuck are doing with your style, grooming, etc.

>is this why indians dress like shit?

Don't know about indians, but I`ve been studying with some mongolians. They are kinda similar.

>shithole of a country
>weird culture
>tend to act like a bunch of clueless autists for a first few years in unfamiliar environment

The latter part is (probably) related to their shitty wardrobes.

>Ashley Weston

She is even worse.

do indians realize he's gay

indiands are fucking where on lookism matter. dick size increasing, mewing, increasing height, in every youtube video about these things there's a bunch of poos in comment section. These guys just can accept that theyre not meant to win

>listening to a woman on how to dress
even worse

Now I can’t help but read this post with an Indian accent in my mind :)