Is wearing a choker innately sexual?

Is wearing a choker innately sexual?

Yes

correct

In today's society? Absolutely and that was done on purpose for the movie

There's a movie about chokers?!

chokers look sexy af and they remind me very much of collars.

collars are the holy grail of female beauty

powerdrill yourself trapfaggot

sane solution for liking the aesthetic of a collar around a girls neck...

what's the best way to wear a choker as a male (male) without being too obvious? I was thinking about getting a silver necklace that fits tight, thoughts?

Don't

he's talking about léon

just dont do it unless you're gay

faggot

only if you can still seem masculine with it on, like your picture

I wish that she was my gf

>masculine like your picture

/thread

Chokers are for faggots. Edgy leather is another discussion.

lmao @ you

this

>m-muh fag
>muh manliness
since when is this board mfa? btw while you are applying beard oil to your patchy 'manly' beards and being scared of what normies could think about your sexuality, pretty boys are smashing pussy and boipucci 24/7

>smashing poipucci 24/7
there's your problem

>enslaved to the vaginal jew
>b-but y-you are the f-fag
lol

>thinking that being hetero is enslavement
what a good goy :,)

>has vaginal version of Stockholm syndrome
>calls others goys
be careful that you don't wear or do something that roastie might not like, goyim
or you might get replaced by the bull next door, again

Yes.
I miss when the only people who wore chokers were hot topic daddy issues, and weirdos who listen to white zombie.

Is that what happened to your last top? I hear all fags are size queens so makes sense.

Yes, only thots and sissys use it

If I ever attain a sub female I'm going get her belly button pierced, wear a choker then take her out to a club and tell her to seduce a guy she likes and make out with him and I'll stand to the side acting like I don't know her with the biggest cuck boner ever.

this is my dream

I'm only into girls with chokers if they're the ones in the OP or those fancy lace ones. I fucking hate those shitty plastic ones and the ones that say shit like "princess" or "daddy's girl"

Being a sissy is not a good way to get women. Most of the women looking for sissies are actually looking for a boi for their husband to fuck.
So, if you like surprise coerced buttsex it's a good plan.

For straight guys looking for girls it's a terrible plan.

what a faggot

She'd know you're a beta homo the second you tell her her to fuck around with another man, you brainlet.

Wouldn't it be more beta to be insecure and possessive? Your alpha shows in the confidence she'll end up going home with you and not the other guy

you are so fucked in the head.

There's only two ways what you're proposing is do-able, as far as I see it.
One is you're in a biker gang and it's only your biker bros that you share her with.
Two is you make sure you sexually dominate the men you share her with and you do not let them penetrate you in return.

Look to the 70s for inspo, it was hip back then. Bobby Sherman was one of the earlier examples.

dunno if 70s, but saw mick jagger and bowie wearing chokers too
>Being a sissy is not a good way to get women
no, but a pretty boy is and even if you over do it, you are attractive to a niche of women who love kpop etc

Odds are not one person in this thread is pretty enough to do it well.

pretty boy not as in extremely good looking, but feminine boy-ish features
I for example have that, cursed with bad bone structure tho

No. Only childish men find it sexual.

You're not Bowie faggot.