Do you dress differently when trying to fuck girls?

Do you dress differently when trying to fuck girls?

I just want to bang thicc normie girls but I dress to expressively and only get ugly art hoes and tumblr thots

What do I wear to pull latinas with big asses?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/iamashleyortiz_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dad shirt with the first 2 buttons down
a light stubble
tanned
hairy chest
big biceps

this is the fucking dream. I want to know too

i never thought i'd be disgusted with too much ass but now i know its when the ass is 60% of your body's profile
good to know

>hairy chest
>big biceps

>clothes

You just need to be masculine and alpha, I’m sure you are neither so stick with what you can get

Just have a gold Rolex on your wrist when trying to pull shallow thots and you're good with a white tee and jeans.

>white tee and jeans
What about when it's winter?

When it's winter you study for your exams so that you can afford the gold watch when you graduate

>What do I wear to pull latinas with big asses?

see

>I just want to bang thicc normie girls
you and me both user, but you're wasting your time on this website

first one is what i meant with
except for those gay ass hole jeans and weird shoes

t. bunch of dudes that never met a latina thot in their life

you either gotta be
>rich or responsible white boy with a nice car
>gangster badboy with a nice car

Can confirm being a responsible white boy with a “””nice””” car works. Latina thots are not worth it though

latin people in general are savages, it's a culture of leeching and eating eachother alive desu. I see european/asian immigrants work together and build a community, but latinos are more like blacks. Warrior-type culture, abrasive, closed off groups.

Yeah I'd agree that any sort of vulgar display of wealth is what draws them in, even the ones who are rich themselves. That's how it was when I lived in Miami anyway. You need a Mercedes, BMW, Audi etc (even a basic model), and an expensive, gaudy watch. Rest of your outfit is irrelevant. Get a table at whatever the current hip place in town is, they will be on you like flies on shit. It doesn't matter if you're fat or ugly, they want MONEY (or the appearance of money).

post more thicc latinas

u have to be generically masculine or bang on the streets

if u have that beanpole european dior runway look in all black u probably wont pull them

cultural, different strokes for different folks etc

same goes to black girls or corny white girls

altho im a bean pole euro dior boy with a thicc black gf so go figure

>altho im a bean pole euro dior boy with a thicc black gf so go figure
post pics

replace latin people with whites and youve got it right

Just because you want it to be that way doesn't mean it is, Schlomo Marx.

>What do I wear to pull latinas with big asses?

Honestly man if you're decent looking and outgoing it doesn't really matter how you dress. Try a little bit harder, my guess is you're a white boy and being used to easy white art ho's you've probably never even attempted to approach a thick latina.

the easiest way to pickup any girl is to be Veeky Forums

no but being a cute mixed couple and beating the black pussy up every night is pretty dope ngl

once u go black..

white girls cant compare

They don't care how you dress unless you're wearing hype/high-end brands and you don't dress like shit.

If you got game you're good.

And even with hype/high-end brands it might come off the wrong way depending on the girl.

Just fucking talk to her op. They're not going to talk to you just because of your fit.

OP here i'm beanpole european dior runway mode, trying to get Veeky Forums but I just have a really small frame and it's taking forever

I just think people think of me as weird whenever I go to normie parties and clubs because all my clothes are Veeky Forums shit and I don't have normie attire

Confidence in yourself is all you need. If people think your weird fuck em.

Your fits are not Veeky Forums if you don't feel comfortable with them. You're still a normie if you looking for acceptance or conforming to a style from anonymous image board.

either:
1. Be a skinny lowlife cartel criminal that wears huge skate hats
2. freestyle in spanish
3. full prep

shoo shoo jew-chan

t. someone who has never had the privilege of living around minorities without actually being one.

>Your fits are not Veeky Forums if you don't feel comfortable with them

this

fashion is a lifestyle if ur dressed outside of who u are/how ur living, ull just come off a poseur playing dressup

its why flyover state posters wearing full rick always look like total clowns

it truly is a hellish experience
I wont let them take my brother :'(

This is her:

instagram.com/iamashleyortiz_/

No I just wear what I think looks good and is appropriate for the weather at the time.

I also don't go out and try to mindlessly fuck girls like a human fleshlight though. Seems like a massive waste of time and effort when I can just jerk it

>dem kicks

that airbrush lol

Provided that one is a european dior beanpole, what is available?

wear shit like this

bean pole euro dior boy
Can this please be a standart expression from now on?

Every latina I know is a generic whore that goes for the most generic fuckboy type. The type that goes out wearing a white Hilfiger shirt with cropped skinny jeans and some expensive white leather shoes.

>I dress to expressively and only get ugly art hoes and tumblr thots
tell us about your experience please

BRRRRAAAAPFT

Latina girls can be extremely hot but not worth the trouble. Way too clingy and possessive.

Have you ever tried to seduce a latina?

relax