What are your opinions on supreme?

What are your opinions on supreme?

Essential /hypebeast/ core

good sign that someone isn't that smart and probably follows trends like the slave they are. please keep wearing it if it seems like nice clothing to you, I prefer to not waste my time trying to figure out whether or not a person is a joke

Officially played out for a while now. Used to be really smart about keeping their exclusivity and coolness but they conoletely lost it the last couple years. Id be embarrassed to wear supreme now

It is what it is.

h&m tier goldsink

The real question is, when is Thebe going to release more music?

jebbiah made half a fucking billion $$$ by selling the whole brand ownership
it used to be amazing, but i seriously don't feel like waiting in line for hours or days for some stuff that's "only" nice looking

Supreme has devolved from a semi-underground skate brand to hypebeast brand to upper middle class American mall core over the course of less than a decade.
I'd like to hear peoples' theories as to how Supreme deteriorated so quickly. Very few brands have managed to kill their credibility so fast.

boi that nigga looks like he been doin kylie jenner challenge everyday when he wakes up

stupid question incoming: was supreme's huge spike in popularity directly related to the rise of tyler the creator and odd future? like are a majority of supreme fans old OF fans?

"bitch, if yo nigga had Supreme, we was the reason he copped it"

yeah but they're making a shit tonne more money ever since then
i respect them for doing that because I think we all would if we could

It's just basic clothing with a logo, right?

They make some really nice and interesting pieces, but seriously fuck the whole hype around it. I wouldn't pay over retail for any of it.

I like some pieces. The collab with Levi's has a pretty cool jeans jacket, and the floral pants are pretty nice too. I also liked the piss shirts from 2013 or 2014. I've copped a shirt from the recent Akira collection and a set of haines socks for the meme. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the shirt, I really love to wear it.
I don't like most of their clothes though. Often the colors are obnoxious, branding is way too big or the shit is just overpriced. Rocking a supreme shirt is cool, but I really hate the bogo hoodies, the 180 price tag is way too expensive and considering that some people pay over 1k for resale is just ridiculous and I judge everyone I see wearing them on the streets as a hypebeast. But I grew up with the odd future music and I was skating a lot when I was 18 to 21, so I always associated Supreme shirts with skaters, not hypebeasts.
And I'm a fan of the gimmicky stuff too. Selling a fucking brick or a crowbar speaks for creativity.

It's fine. Just don't wear more than one Supreme piece at a time.

Honestly any insecure shrimp dick who doesn't wear it because teenagers do or because of the hype is pathetic for letting teenagers and hype dictate his decisions.

i don't get it.
it's just regular shit in 1000 colors with SUPREME slapped on it.
what's the deal?

>Supreme only make box logo hoodies

Not my thing but if you want to wear it I'm not gonna kick in your door and tell you how shit it is.

It’s not directly related but supreme wouldn’t be like how it is now if OF/Tyler never existed

I don't hate their stuff or judge people who wear it but I have never seen a piece by Supreme that I thought looked worth even 1/5th of the price, either for the design or the quality of the construction.

The top with a dude fingering a girl is fucking insane. Saw a model wearing it in Popeye.

t.asian dude

all the 16-20 yrs old have supreme stuff in my country
all of that is counterfit
they dumb af

about 5% of their pieces are really nice, usually the outerwear collabs

35% of their pieces aren't bad looking but are straight rips from thrift store brands i.e. Polo Jeans, Tommy, Guess, etc. these dont look too bad but wearing the original is way more interesting and unique than wearing the supreme copy

the other 60% is tacky garbage that would be embarrassing to wear

I know some homies who got taste and wear supreme really nicely, but if there's someone who has a whole wardrobe of it and wears it everyday that shit is embarrassing. U dont want to look like some fuckers on the internet made all your decisions for you.

Its pretty fun going online every Thursday and spending $50-200 on something silly that will fetch 50-200% profit resale.

I've yet to resell anything though. I end up liking the stupid little shit that I get.

Haven't seen all their stuff, but they seem to sell pretty simple stuff with their logo on it. I kinda understand the style and why people would want it, but I'm not paying fucking €170 for a simple black sweatshirt.

shit. Brands like Cav Empt, Palace, Undercover etc etc are superior

I like Supreme. I dislike the hype, but I think from 2004-2010 their clothes were consistently good, and really did a lot for streetwear.

my additional income when i flip them.

I have a few Supreme things, its hard to wear more than one at a time though since it's all just BRANDING. I much prefer the collab stuff they put out, have some of the Akira, MC Escher, Thrasher, Anti Hero etc collabs. Mainly tshirts/longsleeves. I do have a box logo hoodie I picked up a few years ago but given how fucking insane the prices are for them now I'll be getting rid of it soon. Nows a good time to sell given kids have gotten Christmas money and the season is over so there's nothing fresh to buy.

I have a supreme sled for sale in hand if anyone is interested in surfing in clout

They have cool designs every once in a while.

But for the most part? It's boring as fuck.

only negroes and other fashion victims are into that shit.

>good sign that someone isn't that smart and probably follows trends like slaves
/thread

Embroidery on jeans

I'm a pretty white eu poster tho.

all memes aside they have pretty good pieces besides the obvious hypebeast-core shit

Never pay resale though, unless it's a really old piece that I'm not gonna see again

Depends on what you buy from Supreme and if you buy resale or retail. To me they’ve made some good outerwear and dress shirts, but essentially you’re right. A supreme crow bar? That is self awareness from Supreme though. It’s like an art within itself since they would buy something that ridiculous. Supreme can be done right as long as your not cloaked in it and you’re not wearing the hype pieces which usually are overrated.

this

this

its one of my favorite brands still even tho hypebeasts gotta ruin everything

eh, not a hypebeast but I liked a shirt they release one time so i copped