Get fit fatass

Get fit fatass

Get a better haircut, faggot

what's your point? he's still beta male looking cuck

Definitely looked better before

Boys I weigh 250 and used to be a ladies man when I was younger and fit. Should I get Veeky Forums?

no

ok

Why is that even a question, you fat cunt?

That's not OP dumb fuck

You already know the answer

I got sick of being the funny fat guy in my social circle so I dropped 85 lbs through exercise and proper diet. Aside from finally being able to buy clothes that I wanted, I just felt better. I felt more relaxed, I slept better and I didn't feel the need to act up in social situations to try and win people over.

>guys i was once attractive and now im not attractive. should i become attractive again? lol xDD guys pls i really dont know the answer
kill yourself

He looked pretty good before too

Ewwwwwww

he looks dead

he looks so old!! god, i prefer his chubby face

Didn't look bad in the before honestly

literally zero difference

none of these are impressive

Good to hear, user, I mean it

Fkn lol that hair is awful

My Canthal tilt went from Neutral/Slightly positive to positive when I lost weight (130 pounds) and they didn't lose their hoodedness. Best decision I ever made.

The problem is that the damage you do to your skin is essentially permenent. I hooked up with a guy who was very chubby(not quite obese) before, and fit when we met... He looked pretty good but as soon as you touched his skin you could feel this gross layer of ultra loose flab. Life if i press my finger into my abs, i can shift my skin 1/3 of an inch in any direction. With a former-fatty, it can literally be 2 or 3 inches. Its so off putting when making out or having sex. Never ended up meeting up with him again cause he was boring as fuck, but even if he wasnt the actual sex was unenjoyable since grabbing his ass felt like putting your hand on flabby windbreaker that slips around someones body.

>caring about banging Stacys over getting healthy and living a longer and better life
Wew

>tfw fit body but look like fatty from neck up because of shitty sub-human boneless facial genetics

but i am. i used to weigh 400 pounds at 6 foot tall and now im 300 pounds at 6"1' (i guess all the weight in my gut was pulling on my spine and made me shorter because i am definitely taller now). i still have about ~110 pounds to go (depending on how much extra skin i will have, right now i have none because im so young still but it could happen and if my gyno disappears completely or just shrinks). i dont look good yet but i definitely look better now

oh i'm not saying they shouldnt get fit... Just dont ignore the reality that as hot or fit as the guys look, they still feel like a cantaloup in plastic bag filled with mushroom soup.

B O N E L E S S

Getting “fit” is meaningless if you have shit facial aesthetics. It’s that simple.

this dude lost so much weight he switched race

looks the same

ACTSCHUALLY, skin is elastic andit will take roughly the same amount of time as it was stretched to return back to normal tightness.

If he was obese for 1 year it will take a year of being thin for the skin to go back to normal.

Problem is most people are fat fucks for years and years before they decide to lose weight. They then drop the weight they want over a year or so but it could take a decade for the skin to catch up.

Saying it will never feel right is just plain wrong, stick to what you know stacy and thats being a whore.

Yeah, everyone knows when you stretch a hoodie out, you just need to let it sit for the equal amount of time as it was stretched.

You're an idiot. People will typically expect to go through skin reduction surgery after they lose a significant amount of weight... Maybe those doctors and nutritionists are also wrong, like me, right?

How about you stick to what you know, ingesting cock and soy.

You're calling me an idiot yet you're equating inanimate hoodies and the human beings largest and most adaptive organ.

And those dietest and nutritionist are giving advice for people who dont want to wait years for their skin to return to normal.

Lol you're a retard. Skin loses its elasticity exponentially after you finish puberty. If you're a fat fuck in your 20s, and you lose it to be human sized, you'll always have lose skin.

Gravity is enough to make old people look droopy. You'd need to be a fucking retard(ie:you) to think having internal pressure pushing out on the skin wouldn't have irreversible consequences.

The only reason you think this is because you're a delusional fatty who thinks you'll recover your youth. Spoiler: you'll only look older and uglier. See

Insert banana meme here

Whatever you tell yourself at night, fatty

There's no gym for your face uggo
You can't run from that

Hoodies are not made out of living tissue user

It's funny that people actually believe this. the truth is way scarier, that people uglier than you can outperform you in every way

thats a fuckin gay tattoo

>tfw you’re skellymode so whatever face you got is the best as it’s ever gonna get

hold me Veeky Forums

looks like sharp tK

and yet they're still ugly

they try so hard and get so far and in the end it doesn't even matter

>go to gym
>still have cravings for bad food
>no kitchen to make good food in
>end up eating fast food

Help

Jeff Gertsmann?

thiccy tK

that one jonah hill lookin guy

DRINK
WATER

Is that Monkman from university challenge?