Need advice

Hello. I'm here, coz I don't have idea for myself. I want looks better than now. Mainly I was thinking about ditch my hair, but I don't have idea how. I will make more photos if it's needed. Ofc with my apparance no rules. I think I can change most things. Thanks for help! :)

fucking soyboy numale go kys. This board is shit.

if this is real, read the sticky and lurk more.

just accept your fate as a twink

Assuming this isn't b8, why? Your aesthetic is fine. Btw your English is shit, esp for a white person.

lmao

Lose the glasses
>But m-m-muh eyesight!
Shut the fuck up
Also get a non-faggy haircut

or different eyeglasses

femboi detected. would fuck your boipucci

Where are you from :)

Better glasses, read the sticky and get an undercut keeping the length on top, you'll be good my man

Try gelling your hair back, or trying more a wavy brushed-up look. Facial hair might suit you

Stop taking HRT

even google think I'm girl :S
thanks, noticed
true I don't speak english well, but still learn to improve
I think it doesn't matter :S

It doesn't matter where you're from, I'm just curious. Also you look fine as is so unless you provide us with what look you WANT to go for, it'd be difficult for us to suggest.

I suggest researching and lurking more if you don't have an idea of what you like yet.

Hi onision

I want be more attractive for girls. Yeah it sounds like a complex, but I don't feel good with myself. I'm looking for way how to change it

>work out
you won't do this step, but if you actually want to try, do it daily for a month, you'll see results and be pumped enough to continue. by month three others will see results and it'll become part of a routine that will make your whole life healthier.
>hair cut
can't see your face structure from that angle, but id say try going for short back and sides ( 3 on sides and keep top long, maybe 3/4 inches.) I'd go for disconnect as opposed to fade.
>get new glasses
glasses can be accessorised and become an integral part of your outfit. I'd get something thick rimmed, again can't see your face shape well, but try different ones on after the cut.

go4it and godspeed

let me reiterate, step 1 is the most important, it won't only make you look better, it'll make you feel better, become more confident, care more about appearance, have more energy, everything that matters.

hey, I'd recommend going to a hairstylist if you can instead of a regular barber. they usually know their shit and will be able to determine what type of cut would look good for you.

You are really fucking cute. If I met you irl I would hit on you. Wear comfy clothes, it will just make you look better.

Shut the fuck up, I love his glasses

oml, lose the femininty complex asap, you look gross

I'd say either change the hair or the glasses. They don't work together IMO

He looks great, kys.