Long story short: found out this morning that i still had my old desktop computer in the cellar...

Long story short: found out this morning that i still had my old desktop computer in the cellar, nothing very interesting on it until i recovered some files on the HDD and saw my wallet information, remembered that i mined some btc back in the day.

7684.7btc in total and I AM FUCKING FREAKING OUT, MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST, I DECIDED TO SELL 5000 AND HOLD THE REST.

ANY TIPS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
jmbullion.com/faq/payment-methods-accept/
bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/bullion-coin-dealers/jm-bullion-in-dallas-tx-90530215/complaints
jmbullion.com/reportable-bullion-transactions-infographic/
blockchain.info/address/1Dn9LG8tgL7iWSqfHDUxedRqbHFE6Wk6L8
blockchain.info/address/AQBiPemkNPcTKOZAhQ6OTNXzs06Az0oWnC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy ethereum

Congrats mate. Kind of jelly.

Jesus Christ, you lucky sob.

Prove it or it's a bald faced lie.

>ANY TIPS?
Yes please. Could you help me pay my college this year? I'm 1500 dollar in the red now. I promise I'll do good with it.

1LzRWSBjRfDxkc9dfmYEExa6DwEiBdwCPs

The chance that OP is real and generous is better than trying to win the lottery.

>forgetting about 7684.7btc

Found my old backpack in the cellar, nothing interesting until i looked in the pockets. I remember I stuffed money in there back in the day.

$5,000,000 in total...

>

try r9k

>I DECIDED TO SELL 5000
You'll look back at this thread with suicidal thoughts.

Can you please donate like anything no more or less than 0.7 Bitcoin ONLY (not asking for crazy like the other kid) to my wallet

1HaFPMj8Yekxm5MiEjqMv9MTEJRJgLRh49

I'd appreciate it very much man

It's hardly as crazy as OP's story.

Build a portfolio weighted towards VSIAX

Enjoy being a billionaire when you're 70-80.

This.

This

BITS OR GTFO

Sell the rest and buy a mansion you rich fucking cunt!!
Also pass a little my way :^)
1CBu9HMPqy7s9bJGJvN32zxGLcPuCdYiPD

Well go on, show us some proof lad.

You're probably going to be asked a lot, but if you could help a fellow Veeky Forumsnessman out and send a bit my way, it'd be immensely appreciated.
139Kv5kLrfK4u1z3xgFuAGXBj91GvhZJ2b

Also, you can invest some of it back into Genesis or Topmine.io and get that sweet cloudmining money. i mean there's nothing much for you to lose since you just made 3.5mil
so throw a few thousand at one and watch more money roll in.

try liquidating it
see how fun that goes

You could pump and dump Trumpcoin with that many bitcoins

Congrats on taking the chance to mine bitcoin in its infancy. My only advice OP is to hold the coins or if you want make purchases using your coins. The fiat system will be coming to an end. You already own the next form of currency for years to come. Btc is and will replace the old monetary system.

If you find it in your kind heart donate a little something to this poor fag

1MFVy9QQxWbVLGZZRiLJ5esGjZr2Wox4q6

>tits for you

sounds like an excellent trade, OP. I'm hearing a lot of good things about the US dollar. With so much growth potential, it's really set to soar this year.

Well, assuming this is true, you've got your fuck you money. Buy a nice house, get a reliable car, and put the remaining ~$2mm into index funds or other low risk investments.

Since you've got your fuck you money, and seeing how btc got you there, why not let the other 2k bitcoin ride, see how far the moon shot will take you? You've got your comfortable lifestyle set, and the bulk of your fortune is now out of cryptocurrency, so might as well let the remaining portion ride. At this point it's mostly gravy anyway; maybe diversify your holdings into eth and/or some of the daos, and see how far you can ride the wave.

Also, I think you're full of shit unless you give us the public wallet address so we can verify.

OP, you realize you're literally set for the next 40-50 years? You could literally have a very nice, comfortable yearly allowance off of those 5000 you just sold for four or five fucking decades.

Gratz buddy, you deserve it.

Please help me out, I'm starving
1MsurPRrTGFaXvcVbkjrtmziAfHfWWL6HP

Jesus fucking Christ dude

Going to sound like a retard but fuck it... buy mre's, guns, ammo, water, and books. Not saying something is going to happen but you're rich enough to prepare very well and still have enough money to be well off. Buy bartering items too, jewelry, toilet paper, shovels, axes, etc.

how can you cash out this kind of money without getting into a terrorist list or something like that?

by not being a terrorist

why would you "cash out"? you can buy anything with bitcoin more conveniently than cash. whats with all the fascination with paper slips?

liar

sign your ID with keys to a wallet you own or you're just a broke attention whore

>you can buy anything with bitcoin more conveniently than cash
lmao

>BITS OR GTFO

FUCKING KEK

>I could google to see if I'm wrong first...but I think I'll just post instead!

Bullshit

>bits or gtfo

> I DECIDED TO SELL 5000
good luck getting any "broker" to wire ~2.5m

Have fun getting fucked by IRS for cashing it all out

Kek.

Thanks for the laugh mate.

This is bullshit. Post a screenshot

Why do you tell lies on the internet op ?

>ANY TIPS?
Wait for $10000.

This isn't your personal blog faggot.

trying to help my wife with her business, she buys product from alibaba and sells over social media, please help me help my wife:
btc: 15dgVJvkyQhdPn5DYeuEnh8am4y76jZner

What the fuck is wrong with you?
You find 6 million dollars on an old PC so your first thought is to tell Veeky Forums? What a load of bullshit. Don't insult my intelligence.

Hey congrats man

Sell now, sell it all. BTC is in a bubble right now and nobody knows when it will pop. Buy back in after the halving happens in July

I'm just getting into crypto and would greatly appreciate anything
1BCJRVh6aLPCnfQZX58HKdmhRPC92FGMZo

Are you even reading posts that you reply to?

Nice one m8. Try and sell some on bittylicious if you can, they always seem to be above avg price for brits

OP if you are serious you need to find a broker to offload this for you.

>Role playing
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

Get a plan to sell 10-50 per day to liquidate w/o influencing the market. Consult a tax professional on impact (be legit on taxes, should be longterm gains). Make sure to keep any records you can find. Throw proceeds into diversified portfolio (eg. Wisebanyan, betterment, etc). Determine a safe withdrawal rate (e.g. 4%, 3.5%), and call that your salary. Live like a neet with 2 dogs, and like 10 chickens at home...

sauce on your pic? pls answer

underrated

At the time, wasn't it like 1000btc per dollar? You've never left pocket change in an old coat?

I think these people live in a parallel world. It's like when I looked up LNG/CNG fuel for cars and trucks. Lots of website buzz about it but nothing tangible in a state with a powerful drilling lobby. Fuck, I at least knew one person with solar panels back in the late 1980s.

While I'm not aware of many places where you can spend bitcoins for daily use products, (although I have heard about a guy buying a house with bitcoins), there's is this one:

jmbullion.com/faq/payment-methods-accept/

These guys are literally exchanging gold for bitcoins, and AFAIK, they are a respectable dealer.

bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/bullion-coin-dealers/jm-bullion-in-dallas-tx-90530215/complaints

Yeah, they have had their share of complains, but all have been resolved satisfactory according to the link, and they have been on business for 2+ years.

So, while not exactly as good as exchanging it for money (for everyday purposes), this may the easiest way to cash out bitcoins as, according to their site, as long as the buyer doesn't buy more than $10,000 within 24hr, the site isn't obligated to report it to the government.

jmbullion.com/reportable-bullion-transactions-infographic/

There's neither any mention about bitcoins, so anyone could theoretically buy nine grand of gold every week without having to give a fuck about uncle Sam and taxes. However, buying such amount of gold every week will eventually call the attention of the party van.

put that shit in your savings for a rainy day. Dont spend it all like a retard

hmm

no shit. Gold for BC I'm gonna have to turn on the mining rig.

this didn't happen because it takes longer than "since this morning" to get approved to trade on an exchange

Please OP. Just enough to buy some LSD fir this summer.
12dSg9Ss5TEfeqqfg2EzPD3T9182H1YLPx

user, make my dream come true. I will never forget you! Any bit is appreciated.
1KJtvEhkdMhijFYAa4k2m2xuEApN71Pbkn

Why the fuch should you withdraw 5 million dollars? To buy a exravaganza car, mansion, stupid useless shit you dont need?
With this pace you will lose your lucky money because you dont know how to manage it.
If I was you I would probably diversify this kind of money, but I am dont have this kind of money yet.

What this dude said.. No point at selling.

Proof ples

sauce on the pic?
if that's a movie i wanna know

You heard em.
BITS OR GTFO

long story short: i'll promise to use it on nothing else but hookers and blow

1CGAjw9yhsKKGjDok4adV2yqAaBnySWxPH

you know what to do

Why? its not a pizza he is going to buy. 5million should be enough for couple generations.

Man id be happy with just 1 btc right now

1G1TfrDVNrLB4zETZPE4TE8LRfCranejrs

you should consider Trumpcoin and Eth. If you are planing to diversify in altcoins.

Anyone feeling generous? Please I'm a broke european 18 year old. I want to start something with my life :^)

17GKJ1Qzsp9mjcd3A14MMtPv5JnybL944Y

>forgetting you had 5m in your basement.
Troll or retarded normalfag?

1HMorevyeWfbVcmfEWdtPNKYnaVkK6ey6q

Long story short, I went from guarding freedoms to guarding chickens. Need a little capital to grease some gears if you can spare it. Thanks.

Lol all the beggars in this thread. Have some fucking pride in yourself faggots, bet you would all suck cock for cash too

fuck off beggar

Can you give me a low interest loan? I might need it for my tuition fees.

You offering?
1HMorevyeWfbVcmfEWdtPNKYnaVkK6ey6q

Would you be generous enough to donate some to your fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen? Thanks :^)

1C4RRe9YgxLCufGAaArXWsnXUjYRRcpiv5

Bitcucks. Yes they are this poor and desperate.

Prove it you chump.

Post your wallet address (replace this address with yours);

blockchain.info/address/1Dn9LG8tgL7iWSqfHDUxedRqbHFE6Wk6L8

blockchain.info/address/AQBiPemkNPcTKOZAhQ6OTNXzs06Az0oWnC

What am I supposed to be looking at?

Fuck your intelligence you stupid cunt

OP is full of shit.

How would he possibly have 'forgotten' about his Bitcoin when they hit $1200 and was all over the news?

Let the stupid thread die.

More like 1000,and people couldn't get their coins out. Then, btc crashed. 100-200$

Fuck, I remember when it was $30-$80. Damn it all.

nice

>forgetting you had bitcoin

Nocoiners. Yes they are this poor and desperate.

>1 post by this ID

Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums, are you really this easily baited?

This man speaks truth