Amazon Thread

Many people, myself included, received at least one or two Amazon gift cards for the holidays this year. Post effay items to order on Amazon.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00QFS1PG4/ref=cfb_at_prodpg
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074D3TN76/ref=cts_sh_4_vtp?ie=UTF8&pi=SL110&dpPl=1&dpID=51qUlQpDuzL&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP here. They got some Champion sweatshirts for fairly cheap, I copped a Casio A158WA (pic related), and a Carhartt beanie for like $10. Obviously this thread isn't gonna be full of designer shit but I'm not exactly gonna be using these gift cards for much else.

Bella+Canvas 3005s

amazon.com/dp/B00QFS1PG4/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

forgot pic related because I'm a fucking dumbass.

There's nothing Veeky Forums on Amazon. There are useful things that everybody could use: healthy snacks, Amazon basics, a multitool or flashlight for your car. Hell, get a AAA emergency kit

>There's nothing Veeky Forums on Amazon.

They sell Vans, Converse, Adidas, New Balance, Naked and Famous, and lots of other stuff. It's certianly more restricted than having the choice to pick individual designers but to say there's literally nothing effay on Amazon is bullshit.

If anyone cares about foodstuffs on Amazon: Trung Nyugin G7 3-in-1 instant coffee.

Coffee/Cream/Sugar, surprisingly not shit for instant coffee.

>Vans, Converse, Adidas, New Balance, Naked and Famous
>Veeky Forums
Lurk more before posting

Thanks I might check out that coffee

No problem, it's the only applicable thing besides the 3005s I posted above that is really relevant to Veeky Forums.

Unless people really want me to drop links to kitchen stuff.

I got a case of 200 Peanut Butter Company packets and still have a bunch
At work I can't go off the floor and don't have access to a fridge, so they've been a lifesaver

>3-in-1 instant coffee
end urself

get some good books

folgers coffee

Instant coffee has its purpose.

I'm not taking a coffee maker to work/on a hiking/camping trip.

>Lurk more before posting
your whole wardrobe is uniqlo

Wtf have you seen how badass the grorious nipponese coffee setups are
Let me look through my magazine collection and find a pic I'm thinking of

Fa.m I'm not even getting into it
My bag collection alone is worth more than your wardrobe
Just some of my crappy ones
That one on the far right has a Reigning Champ blanket in the bottom pocket

soyboy bags lmao

Who cares about how much your wardrobe costs when your taste is shit

I got the Porter bag cuz it was on sale lol
Well made but fuck their stuff is expensive
North face white label bag / portable Helinox furniture is just for when I need to put day camping shit in my car
MEI bag used to be my daily cuz jansport and carhartt weren't doing Cordura bags at that time, it was the cheapest one I could get
Fell for the menswear meme in like 2013 and got the Workers Supply bag, it's my best made bag but I never use it

>Actually trying to brag about how much your clothing/accessories cost like it means literally anything

Holy shit senpai it's time for you to commit sudoku. Oh, and you may have spent more, but those bags look like shit. TNF one is the only one that looks even somewhat passable and it's ruined but those shitty mushroom add-ons.

why are u trying to flex with like $400 worth of bags
i know teenagers that have t-shirts worth more than that

I dunno the workers supply bag was like 450
Horween leather, heavy waxed duck canvas, American made
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with it, it's not my style

This thread has been officially derailed.

I think this is the pic I was thinking of lol
it's been like 5 years, sorry

>lugging a heavy wooden coffee grinder around

I guarantee you he's the only Jap that does that.

They're more likely to carry around the grinder I use at home (Porler) than that.

Or, more practically, instant coffee or a moka pot they can just put in the fire and not give a shit about.

I still like the aesthetic, even though it's complete impractical lol
a few months after that issue came out, Stumptown did a collab with a Poler Japan that had a whole setup for making fresh-ground coffee on the go

lol poor taste virgin fashion victim

ur style is shit

Anyone know a well rounded ear bud for sub fifty? None of this BASS BOOSTED GAMER crap. Gimme some treble plz.

You can't buy them on Amazon, but OnePlus Bullets V2.

they seem nice, maybe ill go out og pocket and just cop some dickies with the gift card. You have done well

haha you're such a fucking idiot

N-nobody noticed my Devan Dubnyk pin

MEE audio m6

Yo faggot you just tried to flex and then got clowned on. Why are you still posting and trying to draw more attention to your weak shit?

I refuse to let some underage broke newfag get away with saying I don't invest in my wardrobe.

you're a joke

go do some more shrooms junkie

Again, chair and table

you invest in your wardrobe the same way i invest in the toilet after slamming a 3am taco bell order

burton and the north face are basic tier outdoors brands you could buy at a mall in des moines. its like bragging because you have 600 in beats headphones

Do you not do anything but wear clothes?
Buy books, records, or some basic shit for your house.

That label is South Korean exclusive

This is a fashion board. Why the fuck would we be talking about buying books or records?

i could buy that shitty ass virgin bag collection in less than a day's pay

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074D3TN76/ref=cts_sh_4_vtp?ie=UTF8&pi=SL110&dpPl=1&dpID=51qUlQpDuzL&th=1&psc=1

I just copped a bunch of Gildan shit with my gift card.

is that the taliban watch???