>eats soy once

That's why some of the prominent people on here are minorities and trans

We've always had PoCs and trannies on /pol/. I think trannies are actually over-represented there, compared to other boards.

>Veeky Forums is a /pol/ territory, lad

Fucking brainlet, /pol/ just been leaking everywhere.

uh no they arnt

and never have been

fuck off kike? Veeky Forums is a white board

Be gone, shill

/pol/ does not really "leak", it is a part of Veeky Forums that has been here from the beginning. Moot only tried to box it in so he could sell Veeky Forums to lefists and/or Jews.
In the present day some boards belong to /pol/ and some belong to leftists. /co/ is an example of a leftist-owned board.
Veeky Forums belongs to /pol/, it isn't really a proud thing to own it is just that, for whatever reason, it's true.
I'd much rather it be the case that /co/ belonged to /pol/, for instance.

some of the most prominent /pol/acks are minorities and trannys too

Explains why everyone dresses like shit here

The face of white nationalism and /pol/ are literally a Filipino and Half Greek/Arab

you're such a nerd dude

>Eating rice
>Tasteless
>Decide to spice it up a little with some teriyaki
>Finish rice
>Fire up the faptop for my Weekly Friday freakiness
>Penis remains completely limp through everything I throw at it
>Start feeling burning sensation in my nipples
>Oh no
>Sprint to the kitchen to check the teriyaki
>Ingredients: SOY
>Throw that shit in the trash
I had fully recovered within two weeks but my lifts certainly suffered. Be careful about what you put in your body, boys

/thread

You're full of shit. Veeky Forums traffic has exploded ever since Trump announced he'd run for president and /pol/ at times had a higher posting speed than /b/.

>there is more road use as a whole, therefore those bastards using highways are shitting up my suburban streets.
you're a faggot.

Yep. It started off as South Park type "Around blacks, never relax" type irony and then it stopped being roleplay once /new/ got going.

soyboys ITT FUCK OFF

reminder /pol/ is only 56% white

Reminder that /pol/ is a boogeyman and the majority of Veeky Forums expects groupthink that just happens to run contrary to /pol/.

I don't think I understand what point you're trying to make.
Are you attempting to claim the "/pol/ mindset" is an upstart on Veeky Forums?

You do know you're not browsing a kind of subreddit now, don't you?