Facial Aesthetics

Facial aesthetics thread

Let's see some beautiful faces!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/27/are-smarter-people-actually-less-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blacks
>attractive

>posts a nigger

He’s literally one of the most popular models in the world. Fuck off

whats this nigger sayin LOL

Post your face

>implying you don't wish you looked this good

What a bunch of fucking niggers,

10/10

>hair looks like a steel wool
>horrendous lips
>giant nose

He's good looking, alright, but he's still black.
He will never be as attractive as a white person.

Why?
It's not even a matter of skin colour.
It's a matter of physical attributes:
>Wide nose
>Big lips
>Wool-like hair

Don't get me wrong: his cheekbones, jawline, eyes and skin are great... but with caucasic / asian attributes, he would be twice as attractive.

Lmao. Where did this come from that Caucasian traits are preferable? Is it because you grew up in Nebraska?

I actually don't like this look, extremely square jaw. It's almost so perfect it's boring.

what the actual fuck, he looks like he's related to my great grandfather

No similarity, except the way he!'s posing and groomed. it's gainsbourg by the way

This dude is pretty handsome desu, especially his eyes

It's the fact that whites are universally seen as the most attractive race across the world by every sex and race.

Nigger who'd be better looking if he had white hair and features

Nigger who'd be better looking if he had white hair and features

the fuck is this

>posts negroid with septum piercing

An AI was made to judge a beauty contest in order to get unbiased results. The results the AI chose were overall light skin as the most attractive.

>Fact
Muh soft Science.

>AI
Are you seriously implying Artificial Intelligence is real in any capacity. Are we asking for robot opinions? Is it thinking? What's it judging off of.

You can call it soft science all you want, but the objective reality is that the vast majority of people think whites are the most attractive, most models are white, most successful people are white, the most artistic and beautiful nations on Earth have been white, and nearly every non white race constantly tries to emulate and take after white beauty standards.

I get that you're a butthurt nigger who is insecure about having an 8 foot wide nose and hair that looks like you pulled it out of a cleaning supply closet to wipe grease off of a grill but denying the truth will only extend the pain.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
>Looks for objective factors such as facial symmetry and wrinkles.

You are throwing out a lot of subjective bullshit. The only emulation that goes on in the western world comes from rehashing what the Greeks did. Go ahead and throw out more Soft Social shit as you want about who is white or not. But you should ateast evaluate Western Thought.

How are those critera for beauty? You have to look an exact way with x amount of wrinkles to be beautiful? Your mom loves your ugly ass and thinks you are handsome but you still can't get laid.

>The only emulation that goes on in the western world comes from rehashing what the Greeks did. Go ahead and throw out more Soft Social shit as you want about who is white or not. But you should ateast evaluate Western Thought.

Lolwut?

I don't think you understood what I said. This makes sense given the average nonwhite's reading comprehension though

>I can make "objective" "truth" from universals like Beauty.

My God you need to pick up a book and read some Plato or some shit.

Someone is projecting. I'm just giving you possible arguments and you're shooting them down.
>Argue with me under my specific rules.
>Ha you can't! I win.
Fuck off faggot.

I never said that, I only said it was fact that the vast majority of people think whites are the most beautiful. That's all I've said in fact. Believe it or not, something like that is surveyable and observable. Once again, please make an attempt to improve your reading comprehension if possible.

>black
>good looking
Kek

Upper left and down right doesn't count, just cba removing them

If looked this """good""" I would break all the mirrors I encounter so I wouldn't have to see myself

Africa is pretty biologically diverse though, a lot of Eritreans and Somalians are very white or Caucasian looking though they have black skin. Still people tend to think they just look weird compared to west Africans.

Kek, this guy still looks better than that nigger

Your intents are obvious, genocide boy, but have you really never thought about why it's like this? The reason for it? Have you read about imperialism, slave trade, colonialism, etc.

Kek, the only reason imperialism ever could have worked in the first place was if an inherent superiority and inferiority had already been present.

That's why Jews are superior and keeping white down right?

>Look at all this subjective information
>It must be objective.
If we trust soft Science that must mean you are stupid.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/27/are-smarter-people-actually-less-racist/

brainlets have arrived

>That's why Jews are superior and keeping white down right?

Jews are typically pretty high IQ yes. The issue with them however is that they are extremely nepotistic and parasitic, rarely creating anything new and original and instead living off of the work and money of other nations (mainly white European ones). This is where the main criticism of jews comes in and the fact that they are always manipulating markets, money lending, etc. Never actually creating original art of culture or nations, just feeding off of pre-existing ones.

Anyhow, linking social sciences is an interesting move when you yourself have been accusing me of social science. The great thing about social sciences I find is their incredible inconsistency. On one hand, IQ literally doesn't matter (because if it did that would mean that you could objectively group certain races in orders of intelligence, which their dogma of egalitarianism cannot allow for). On the other hand, when you can publish articles about how more prejudiced people have lower IQs, they jump on it. I wonder if they do not account for the fact that this must mean blacks and Hispanics must be the most racially prejudiced and racist of all? But that in and of itself would be acknowledging a racial reality.

Racism isn’t cool even on anonymous boards fucker. Not trying to be pc police but you probably are also projecting your own insecurities.

You dumb honkey. I posted that as a joke to show you how fucking dumb social sciences are.

And all the shit you said about Jews could be easily said about white people leeching off African, Indigenous and global resources. Your dumb math is even ripped (or preserved) by muzzies. You need to wake up buddy and reevalute your hatred.

woah Mr. Britbong please don't arrest me for my hate words on the internet, I swear I paid my TV license tax license this year.

the human gene pool is so amazing in its variety.

that's for sure just a photo of you kys

> I posted that as a joke to show you how fucking dumb social sciences are.

But I totally agree and have never once cited social science this entire thread? Niggers literally can't read holy shit lmao

>
And all the shit you said about Jews could be easily said about white people leeching off African, Indigenous and global resources.

Except it can't. Europeans have all of Europe to cite as their cultural and artistic roots. Look at the beauty of Rome and Paris and London (at least before mudslimes fully take over). Look at nearly every piece of classical music, art, statues, weaponry, hell fucking fashion. Europeans created the fundamentals of the modern world and spread it across the globe. Europeans modernized South Africa and turned it into a relevant nation, and now that they are leaving it and losing power it's already becoming a standard African shit hole full of murder and crime.

You think everyone would be better off if Europeans didn't spread education and medicine and technology to everyone on Earth? I wish they hadn't either, wouldn't have to deal with dumb niggers like you. Jesus

t. triggered jamal

>White people proceed to get butt fucked by Mongols, Muslims, Vietnamese, etc
>WE WUZ CUKTURE N SHIIT

Might makes right, right Thrysmachus?

>Might makes right, right Thrysmachus?

When did I say might makes right? Culture, beauty, and technological sophistication makes right, and no one on Earth can come close to matching whites in this regard aside from a couple of East Asian nations.

kek, I love seeing stupid people posting here

>the objective reality is that the vast majority of people think whites are the most attractive, most models are white, most successful people are white
None of that changes the fact that that black model posted is more attractive than 99.9% of white people. Even if you accept that the average white person is more attractive than the average black person, that doesn't mean some black people aren't more attractive than most whites.

Weak chin milquetoast whiteboi detected.

>cheekbones, jawline, eyes and skin are great
That's pretty much all I look for in a face. And before you mention his nose, I don't think there's anything inherently unattractive about a wide nose; his nose is attractive. Why are you even making this about race? You admitted he's attractive and this thread is for attractive facial aesthetics, so why are you even making these comments? It just stinks of insecurity.

Holy fuck go outside and get laid you try hard. Genuinely curious how your kind even end up on a fashion board. We can't help you get the ranch dressing stains out of your Maga tee dude.

How does that picture change anything? So if I post a white burn victim with one arm that means all whites are burn victims with one arm?

>I get that you're a butthurt nigger who is insecure
The irony of this. This is a facial aesthetics thread that has nothing to do with race, but you've somehow managed to get butthurt and call everyone a nigger. That's not a normal reaction and would imply you yourself are incredibly insecure about something.

Would always take that over non-whites

Actually facial aesthetics has a lot to do with race, especially that you know which skull belongs to which race and gender. I'm not that user btw.

Male Marge Simpson

>it's gainsbourg by the way
>implying no one could tell
You even named your filename lucien... we ain't that dumb

mate you look like Ben Arfa

>Phreneology
>In the current year

Holy shit how's your alchemy coming?

btfo

>Phreneology
Have you been waiting a long time to bust that one out, user? It isn't actually relevant to what he was saying.

not me but a girl I hate pls rate her

oddly hot and cute af

>It's not even a matter of skin colour.
>It's a matter of physical attributes:
>>Wide nose
>>Big lips
>>Wool-like hair
>Don't get me wrong: his cheekbones, jawline, eyes and skin are great... but with caucasic / asian attributes, he would be twice as attractive.
this. it's no wonder most runway models and models in editorials are white

I was about to say, he looks so incredibly good I feel inclined to not pay any attention to him

desu really cute

ben arfa is a baller tho, dat guy looks like a rat- maybe play like herrera at best

>he's resorted to albino posting

This

Says the self-loathing faggot

your small nose kills you

can flat faces be Veeky Forums?

boring

boring ass low iq pretty white boy

sexy if he shaved obviously retarded hair

top left yummy rest whatever

bored of leo

annoying looking child

joheany deep is sooo fucking bad

Not for me personally. Actually makes me feel sick when someone has a flat face like that. A pronounced jaw and maxilla looks infinitely better. Like comparing a bulldog and a german shepherd

>beautiful faces
>posts a nigger