Does Height Really Matter

Manlet reporting in. Does height really matter?

yes the height of your penis

5'9 manlet reporting in, bump.

6'3 here. Yes it does.

idk im 5'6" and dating an objective 8/10. just gotta not be a little bitch and also be interesting.
oh yeah having a good face helps too :^)

with respect to what?

it does if you're self conscious about it

Yes. I mean anything over 5'10 is fine. Don't fall for the memes. Girls do believe that 6'2 is the standard height for men but like everything, face over everything.

Here's how I see it. when it comes to a first impression, here's the hierarchy of your features that will help you capture a girl

1. Good looking face. An attractive face is overall the most important thing. You can dress like shit, but you can't change your face. Well, I guess you can.

2. Physical fitness. Shit is a big deal. A better build means that clothes will look better on you.

3. Height. Being taller is generally better

4. Choice of clothes. How you dress does play a part.

5'8 nope :D

Ofc it matters alot, but so does face, hair, skin etc.

It's just easier to talk shit about height because it's a measurable unit.

So you shouldn't really care about height posting on Veeky Forums desu, chances are the guy posting is some insecure incel trying to feel better about himself lol.

This

no you're not

to some girls it does to some it doesnt
if youre confident and funny you can get away looking like a toe with a higher than decent gf trusss me

Another slightly below average brother. 5'8" as well

height is way more important than body, as long as youre within normal BMI girls dont really care

didn't know sara is this short

yes, in the same way that face, skin, body, intelligence, humor, and confidence matter. All of those traits will help you attract women, and lacking any of them to a significant degree may hinder your ability to find partners, but they can all be compensated for.

5'9" here. My height has never been a problem for me. Plus I'm in shape, I get along with most people pretty well, and have my aesthetic figured out. It's a package deal sort of thing. Most girls I've been with have been shorter than me or right around my height, but I have been with one really tall girl. It was weird and awesome.

Honestly I never thought about my height until Veeky Forums became obsessed with the subject.

It doesn't. Only insecure faggots think otherwise. As long as you are anywhere in between 5'7"-6'4" you are fine.

But get ready for tall guys commenting that it does because they try to make themselves feel cool just because their father was tall

as long as you are not a midget or a giant, girls don't care

I'm an Indian and 5'7 and 18
It never entered my mind untill recently when i realized I'm not gonna gain height how crucial it really is

no

5'6"/5'7" i cant fuckin tell anymore but there are obvious disadvantages and you get shit for it but realistically i think as long as you come off as a really cool and confident person youll be good. it also matters with what sorts of styles you can pull off, but really you just have to not be a retard.

5'6 yes it does

not like you can change it though, so just work with what you got.

Height only matters for men.
Women get a free pass no matter their height.

So if you are a manlet, better be a rich one.

> 6'1 bear with no money. I'd sacrifice an inch for 5 digit bank balance.

5'4 dating a 5'7 girl. She's easily an 8.5-9/10, I'm probably a 6 or 7.
Its possible fellas

but one would rather go from average height to 6'2 than average body to ottermode

Height, complexion, teeth, shape, and hair all matter >>>>>> more than anything you could drape over you.

Not at all

pics of you two? pls

no it doesn't matter, 5'7 seems about average to me for a guy. there's do much delusion about true height, I am a true 6 footer, and I am taller than 85% of the males and females I encounter on a daily basis . all the numbers you hear are complete bs, the only time I feel short is around guys who are legit 6'6 which is not often. among civilians in America average height is like 5'7, 5' 9 is tall 5'5 is just short ? being 5'5 is just short it's not like some anomole

if u are above 6 feet, a true 6 feet you will be taller than 90% of random civilians.

This. Whole "manlet" thing is a meme, 5'7" is an okay height, when you are 5'9" you won't have any problems finding a gf. The only times when it matters is when some 4'9" chick decides she wants a 6'7" boyfriend

manlet's defences

since when is Sara Sampiao so short? she looks like a womanlet

who's the tall model on the left and one in the middle behind the two in the front

depends but probably not, girls arent very tall desu

Yes, but it's more a certain combination. Maybe you shouldn't go for 10/10s.

No, most women only care that you're taller than they are by a little. Women come in many heights, so you have a lot of options if you're on that Verne Troyer tip.

And even then, large scale surveys have retty much returned a response alon the lines of "I don't really care all that much, at the end of the day. It's how he makes me FEEL."

Sorry, I know that a personality might be tougher to grow than another 6 inches, but I believe in you, OP. You can do this.

It's true though. No girl thinks about getting new guy because of height

Dude you have to understand that majority of boards on Veeky Forums are the opposite of real life. I mean this boards seems somewhat normal compared to majority of the shit on here but no one honestly cares about height. I've seen turbo manlets with pretty girls. Don't get memed by the shit tier bantz on Veeky Forums

5'7.5 checking in. The only time it hindered me was on the basketball court which really breaks my heart because I was good as fuck. I still tear it up in the rec league, but my short comings are raised when the occasional lanklet faggot like shows up. I usually just start kicking elbowing them in the ribs and stepping on their shoes and tripping them.

Presently sort of FWB with a girl who is 5'10. I'm sure it's made some girls reject me, but that goes for everything. Some won't like your height, your style, your hair color, your face shape, whatever.

ok but under 5'10 is a midget so
this

How tall were the (ancient) greek tho....

Oh, Pseudo, my fav trip on this board.
Yesterday I spent the best part of my afternoon watching "redpill" videos about male attractiveness.
I am not model tier and it made me feel very bad.
I remember seeing your face here and you were posting all these girls you dated (despite looking quite average) how do you go about it?

and they do because he's 16% bodyfat instead of 10% ?

Lmao, it's not. Midget is under 5'5".

They are more likely to change obese guys to normal guy just because of weight than change 5'7" guy to 6'6" guy just because of height

literally why would i lie anonymously on the internet

So i'm 16 and sitting at about 5'9". I'm not super insecure about it but it wouldn't hurt to gain a few inches. What are the chances I get any taller?

good luck it your ban :) underage

Uhhh... Well, first off, I'm not like mr. ladies man or some shit. I go fer long term relationships mostly, and I'm usually picky about it. Imean fuck, in four years of college I must've been with 5 girls. I had options, but I didn't ever have much patience for thots - the few times I have, I've always regretted it.

I think there are two important things to nurture - Self Confidence is A1. Divorce yourself from 'you' and all of the fears and hopes that you normally carry with you and just operate free of your past and ignorant of your potential future. Here & now.

This is good practice for mindfulness in general, and it also sets you up to focus on how you make her feel, as in emotionally. You want to keep her feeling a surplus of positive emotions.

This is why I think it's important to have skill sets that aren't run of the mill, like... I spent a while learning to glide and toprock (it's like breakdancing shit). A good while back, I was talking with this aging b-boy from the Bronx, and I asked him why he started breaking. I expected him to say something about his love of the art or whatever, but he started laughing.
"What?""
"For the girls, man. It was always for the girls!"

....And it turns out, he was right. Girls just dig dudes that can dance. Hell, every chick I ever dated since learning said that seeing me dance made her really. really happy - the freedom of it is what they all alluded to. I say there's also a self confidence hook at play here, because you gotta be confident to dance your ass off in a night club full of 600 overdressed douchebags who can't dance or simply won't try, because they're oh so worried about their fucking image and looking kewl in front of strangers.
That's why honest, heartfelt artistry of all sorts is attractive in general - it displays confidence and competence.

Outside of a little confidence, you know what hasn't made a fucking LICK of difference in my relations with wimminz?

Fashion.

5'6" Male
Stop being insecure. Why fret about shit you can't change?

very low

Honestly height doesn't matter. I see manlets with girls all the time but I'm Veeky Forums 6'2" khhv with zero tinder matches.

Kinda what I thought. I'm fine with 5'9" or 10" anyway so whatever

quiet uggo. im skinny 6'2" and yes it fucking does

I'm a 5'8" girl, mostly a dyke but when I do like guys they're usually shorter than me. My 4'11" straight friend will only date guys over 6'0" though.

5'6 here

Yes it does you fucking faggots.

Stop lying

>My 4'11" straight friend will only date guys over 6'0" though.
Why is it always short girls that are the biggest height Nazis?

>5'2 girl
>short legs
>will never pull off andro slp heroine chic

why live

they need to compensate for their genetics

Because they are insecure about their own height.

Yes, but not as much as Veeky Forums would have you believe. Proportion, weight, and build are just as, if not more important. It's no good being 6'4 with the body of a mongoloid

5'9.

Probably one of the shorter guys amongst my friends. The answer is yes and no. When it comes to dating and relationships, I've never had a problem finding a qt gf but in clubs when it's dimly lit I find that girls gravitate to the taller guys.

It helps that I have a good physique and decent facial aesthetics.

because people like you, like to lie to themselves. quite sad honestly