Noob from /k/ requesting advice

How do I dress respectably to impress higher class girls while concealed carrying? I'm around late 20s and want to attract LTR/wife tier women, probably college seniors or recent grads. I usually carry a compact or fullsize Glocknade.
Sorry if I didn't provide enough detail since I'm really bad at Veeky Forumsshion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

conceal carry your life, faggot

no girl is gonna be interested in some virgin concealing a gun bud, try again

Maybe get on Bumble; girls there seem to be fans of guns. Granted, they're also fans of the outdoors and tall dudes, so hopefully you like camping and aren't a manlet.

If you're concealed carrying around girls who aren't gun fans...good luck. Don't tell them your carrying and hope they don't find out.

Read some threads and copy some look with a tucked shirt and sweater or use one of those 5/11 holster undershirts.

I'm very tall and somewhat outdoorsy but I thought Bumble was like another Tinder. I'm not going to tell them I'm carrying, just want to look sharp while keeping it well concealed.

lmao who the fuck talks like this

I swear you /k/ nerds are fucking autistic

t. /lgbt/ poster

Republicans and rednecks have absolutely no fashion sense.
Go down to the local Wally World and buy any work jacket that looks vaguely durable.
Any other new-maaculinity-tier clothes you might find at Goodwill should suffice too.

>I thought Bumble was like another Tinder
Oh it is, but a large percentage of the women had guns in profile pics. Be advised, you are not going to convince a girl to be okay with you carrying. All you can do is find girls who like guns, be that through a dating app or, I don't know, the local singles ward for young LDS types.

Sure thing, man. Whatever you say.
If you're attractive and confident, girls think whatever you do is interesting. Girls love men who carry as long as they don't have complexes or are trying to compensate. You would be surprised how many want to hold it but are too shy to ask. Then again, I've had girls who are attracted by it but are also scares of it, with an "I'll leave it to you" kind of attitude.

Also, I'm Libertarian, and people always say I have good fashion sense. Not one person has ever said my hair or dress style was bad. I always had girls wanting to touch my hair, feel my face, etc. in high school. I don't really care about what highschool girls think, but it seems like college girls like me as well.

Don't dress like that picture. I've been carrying a Ruger LCP chambered in .380 ACP with a laser and the pocket holster it came with. Weighs about 13 oz fully loaded, chambered, and holstered. I can wear it with any of my pants or jeans and nobody can tell it's a gun. I've gone on dates with girls and asked them if they knew if I had a gun on me. None have said they noticed despite some physically touching the bulge of it. They think it's a phone or something.

Anyway, I need more info

What gun
What holster
What position

PS if you Mexican carry then I hope you don't get dates because then you can't reproduce.

no he's right /k/ is literal a beehive for autism sorry to break it to u

honestly for what reason do you need to carry a gun around with you
genuinely interested

I've nearly been robbed before trying to change my flat. They checked out my goods and I was able to talk them away. Maybe they felt bad enough to not do it, maybe they didn't see anything they wanted.

I've also had wild animals and huge dogs walk past me in the dark.

In short, two legged animals but occasionally four legged ones.

Then again, I also want to protect others if I can. If you're a pussy and surrender what you have or don't want to allow yourself to stand up to those who could harm you, then that's fine, too. There's probably no use talking to you, Veeky Forumsggot.

Don't dress to impress.

It's like trying to be cool. It won't work unless you are actualy cool.

Just think aboun this aspect of your life. Learn some basic shit, browse Veeky Forums for some time (try not to become a meme-victim), understand your lifestyle. You will know what to do afterwards.

When in comes to edc... your holy trinity is

>compact gun
>good holster
>wearing more than shorts and shirt

Also this. So much this.

>There's probably no use talking to you, Veeky Forumsggot.

Don't act like an asshole. You are undermining good reception of your post and opinion.

t. fellow /k/omrade

Lol why do you even need guns?
I'm from Iceland I have never needed to use a gun or been in danger but I just don't get it

impress the higher class girls by shoving your gun in their face, works like a charm

The great equalizer my guy, of course you don't need to worry about getting robbed or assaulted when you probably know everyone you'll meet on a normal day out.

Yeah I was just poking fun at that sort of mindset
I wouldn't mind having a gun of my own. Isn't it against my right to live if I'm not allowed to defend that right?

Nice. I grew up in a hippie cult compound in the mountains so I never saw a gun in real life until I was 20.

Anyway, since you own a gun, you'll probably want to go for the Carhartt / rugged guy in a truck advertisement look. Just know what's contemporary or you'll end up looking like you robbed a grandpa.

When I do that they are usually so impressed they give me all their money, especially when I yell, "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

Thank you.
I would carry a G22 or G23, I typically carry IWB behind the hip (at 4:00), I like the Aliengear Cloak, but I can buy a new holster if needed.

Defense against violent crime. I assume you're from Europe; in the U.S. a lot of cities have areas that go from very safe to very dangerous in just a few blocks. Also a lot of carjackings and robberies turn into murders, either to eliminate witnesses or just out of pure sadism.
I grew up redneck but will that look help me with my target demographic (less-slutty women from a higher end college)? I've got a high-status career, think lawyer at a large firm, so a more professional look might work better.

I tried this but they never accept a 2nd date for some reason.

I carry a G17 and don't have any problem concealing and I have ways to get around.

Rural mode: plaid button down shirts, i tend to shop a bit big because i'm Veeky Forums and normie sizes are way tight on me. Jeans maybe an extra inch or two bigger in the waist for the holster and gun. Carhartt style work jacket in the colder months. Try to stay away from slim style shirts because they're narrower at the waist and make concealing full size impossible unless you stand completely still. This look works good for midwest/ country girls.

In the summer when its hot as fuck, shorts and a t shirt is fine. Like I said earlier I personally go bigger on my shirts because most are too tight so the little extra length from going up a size or two conceals well and is comfy in the heat compared to something tight.

Track suits work well too, I use a belly band holster with them to carry, but i tend to carry my M&P Shield with that because it carries better in the belly band than the full sized glock.

Adidas track jacket, black t-shirt, nice jeans, and white Adidas sneakers work well for early spring/fall season. This look also really works for me when attracting city girls

another thing thats pretty simple, hoodie, jeans, whatever shoes. you can play around with styles and give off whatever kinda fashion vibe you want.

Just don't fall for the "tactical conceal carry" meme clothes; those nerds are easy to pick out and look ridiculous. A tactical softshell jacket is ok if you live in a more rural/gun friendly place, but the full outfits look dumb outside of a training environment.

You can choose whatever look you like and don't have to be confined to one style. Pleas do make sure your haircut is nice and your facial hair is taken care of. You can dress right but if your head looks like a sperg you won't attract anyone.

I can only give you a European perspective, my friend. I hold the title of count by name (aswell as literally on my papers lol), and my family and their/my acquintances still hold some resemblance of older aristocratic connections.

If that (aristocraticy, royalty, or blood) is what you mean by high class, you have no chance. You are a nobody in your late twenties that has yet to be introduced to these circles, it is not going to happen unless you have considerable assets in the form of money or power. You had a small chance with those girls in their late teens and early twenties as an outsider, and that time has passed.

If you mean 'rich girls' with "high class", it's simple. Disregard high fashion, and fill your wardrobe with brands asociated with 'the rich'; get three or four suits from Prada and Armani and get a few special, custom ones from a famous Italian. Get some poloshirts from wherever, get Tommy H if you can't come up with anything better, and get some quality chinos, shirts and shorts. Get a watch that is expensive for the commoner yet just cheap enough that it isn't meant for a watch collection. I see many men buying a *k $ watch and looking like a schmuck by actually wearing those watches. They are meant to be placed in a collection, not on your wrist.

If I'm honest, guns cannot play a role in any of this. Carrying a gun screams both insecurity and weakness. If you must, carry it in either a holster or behind your torso, but it'll ruin your silhouette regardless. Guns are for lower classes, period. They're either for soldiers, proles, ideologues, or criminals. People of high class have power, people of 'higher class' (as I think you define it) have wealth. Neither need protection that requires them personally carrying guns. Thus, carrying indicates that the carrier is of a lower class, and is undesirable.

You will never have the freedom to defend yourself properly. You can get jumped and stabbed without any adequate means of self-defense. You will always be a European.

You've never been in danger because you never go outside.

This is /k/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI

>user asks politely
>"I must act like an asshole!"
Sure is autism alright.

fpbp

just pocket a .380

what do you work as?

Holy shit Veeky Forums is hostile to men. I'm glad I stopped coming here often several years ago.
OP, if you're just looking to get a nice wifey girl make sure you work out, look and smell clean and give her attention. And try not to look outlandish or like a 15 year old like most of the shit posted on here.

You're never going to actually pull that gun on someone. It's overcompensation and paranoia and nothing else.

I've pulled mine on a dog that's walked out of the woods towards me. It ended up being alright, but my housemate and his small gf were outside with me. If that big ass dog attacked her then I don't think we could have separated the dog from her.

Also, in situations where I'm approached by a person and my red flags go off, I generally put my hand over the handle and prime it in case if I'd have to use it. Have you ever had druggies stumble near you? Those motherfuckers wouldn't even be phased by a monster Veeky Forums dude's punch.

>pulls a gun on a dog

the absolute state of /k/

If you see a wild dog coming at you in the woods you better hope you have a gun with you.

No one wants to pull guns on anyone. We just prefer having the freedom to be armed in case something does happen. Europeans project some sort of weird self-defense wish fulfilment fetish onto Americans because they're upset that they are too stupid to be trusted with firearms by their governments. Infantilized treatment for a region of infants.

why does it seem like carrying faggots all have these invented stories of the "danger" they run into on a daily basis, as justification for why they need to carry?

it sounds like you're a jumpy retard who genuinely escalates every situation you're in "oh boy when scary guys come over I grab your gun".

I bet IRL if someone called you a faggot you'd shoot them.

I've defended a guy's gf on facebook years ago because he cheated on her and told her to cut herself when she was suicidal. This was before I owned a gun myself, but that motherfucker threatened come to my house to put me in the hospital. He was an old friend of mine that got into drugs, so he knew where I lived.

If you get out of harm's way 100% of the time, you're less likely to need a gun. If you try to defend others or yourself, sometimes you get in situations where you may have to take action.

It's not made up bullshit. I understand it's anecdotal, but my examples are not even that bad of what many people go through.

This is made up bullshit

>Have you ever had druggies stumble near you?

Yes, and here I am, without a gun and still alive because I don't live in fear of everything in in the world and didn't escalate a situation with a weapon you fucking child.