Which brands or items of clothing are a sign of a fashion victim?

Which brands or items of clothing are a sign of a fashion victim?

supreme

pretty much nailed it.
you're not paying for quality at all

desert boots
supreme
allen edmonds
yeezys
american apparel

Vetements / balenciaga
basically anything designed by denma lmao

people who are dressed head to toe in hightstreet fashion ripoffs of trendy pieces.
I fucking hate this ZARA aesthetic that 90% of the girls at my school have.

slp in 2017

ASSC and yeezys

poorfag detected

How about grailed Hedi era pices?

OFF WHITE

How has nobody mentioned it yet

Are red wing boots fashion victim or just certain models

north face

:O

I have one of these north face jackets as a winter jacket. I really like the water proofing.

is it really that fashion victimy?

North Face is like 100% utilitarian where I'm from. My dad has one, none of my friends do.

>fashion victim=brands i don't like
Ok, i get it now.

>All brands are equal
What did the RETARD mean by this, lads?

I'm happy that this brand is big though, I can buy their shit retail price and flip them to hypebeasts for a profit on grailed.

Fucking Canada Goose, Levi's shirts, Superdry.
Oh yeah, supreme is alright if it's not bogo

I mean maybe "fashion victim" isn't the correct term, like red wings are fashion now?

>Canada Goose
I have the black chilliwack bomber. I admit I originally bought it for fashion purposes, but it's very comfy and fits nice, and keeps me warm up in Pennsylvania in areas like the Poconos or where ever in the state really, where it's fucking freezing. So it's very functional as well. How is it fashion victim-y?

Forgot to include the photo, but I have this one.

It's mostly a matter of style

Bape, at least Supreme gets new design. Everything is repetitive

canada goose is just the easiest way for people w some money to keep warm in -10-20 Farenheit weather.

People don't buy it for fashion, they buy it because it keeps you warm and is a popular, well known brand (i.e. they don't have to do any research just go buy one).

desu they dont even look bad at all

obviously not

So if they buy it because it's known as a reliable and fashionable brand, is that necessarily a bad thing? I'd argue that this has been my best coat in terms of keeping me warm, as well as longest lasting through some harsh winters, as I've had it for a year and a half now with no problems. I went into buying this coat pretty blind as well other than hearing some good rep about them. Only animal activists have tried to convince me not to, but in reality coyotes are sneaky, harmful fuckers so who cares.

>People don't buy it for fashion
That's heavily debatable. Plenty of women I know either buy this brand for fashion or they want a coat from them. Guys, fuccbois, and hypebeasts I know are guilty as well for the same reason. I think with every little thing, there is gonna be some lame hipster that tries to join it. It's like someone wearing workwear without working a day in their life.

Btw, sauce is Eminem's daughter.

god
>north face
just shut the fuck up what happened to the white people on this board youre all indians now and its so easy to fucking tell

nah, most people wearing north face don't know much about fashion, its more like your mom wore north face fleeces in the winter so its your go-to choice (key word is most, obvs some people r dumb)

absolutely lmao

around here I'd say its pretty much every Veeky Forums trend we saw a year or two ago, and everything that trickled down into fast fashion stores e.g. zara

MA-1 bomber style jackets
drop crotch joggers (or joggers in general)
floral patterned things (janowskis, button ups)
balmain-like motorcycle pants

and there's a special place in hell for anything FOG-like especially:
>any pants with ankle zippers
>highly faded/ripped jeans with extreme taper
>extra long tees with stripes

come hang out in nyc and bring this list and play bingo

Because every Normie in my City has a canada goose jacket. Really. Like 20% of the people on the street. It makes you really a normie sheep here

Isn't Alpha Industries also bullshit? Every Fuckboy has it

Wearing any shoe from Virgil's Nike "The Ten" collection with those dumbass red cable ties still attached

wearing any shoe from Virgil's Nike "The Ten" collection

buying Off White

Allen Edmonds really?

All I've ever heard from people (including shoe cobblers) is that they're very well made.

Granted I'd never pay 350 for a pair I get them on ebay for cheapos

Vancouver?

If you're Asian and wear a goose jacket you should not be aloud outside.

>refusing to acknowledge different brands come in and out of relevancy
why are you here

>trends

+Suede Chelsea boots

Nope, Zurich. And I'm not asian

The slim-fit MA-1 jacket by them certainly is. All of their other classic pieces are fine.

Of course, whenever Alpha tries to be "on-trend" they come up with horrendous shit like their long bomber or m65 with bomber arms.

I have this too and it really is amazing, a couple days back it went down to -28 Celsius here in Toronto and it really did save my ass. To vouch for it, I even went back outside in my Moncler Maya and noticed the difference right away.

A goose doesn't mean shit in Canada senpai, everyone has one. Its become a staple brand here like Roots and OVO.

Yeah but TNF would do the same job or columbia. It' just that every student has this cana coose jacket and for me it's the instant killer, like Levi's t-shirts

depends

i have this jacket and it's water proof but not warm at all. which is fine cause i live in coastal BC but winter jacket dog i dunno

canada goose is basic bitch tier lmaoo. much more interesting ways to stay warm yall aint even tryn

dropping some fat stacks on a badly fitting Alyx belt (cool as it may be) when you can just buy a 15 dolla cobra belt on eBay

Anything that is trending.
Anything that is fast fashion.
Anything that is impractical.

This is the only correct answer.
The brand is and always will be absolute ''GARBAGE''

Literally 6/10 guys own a Canada Goose Parka in Amsterdam.

Modern Gucci

Anything that isn't Vans and Uniqlo desu.

damn... HAILEY looks like THAT?! it would be an honor to take mr eminem's daughter's virginity

caught one in the wild not so long ago. sad sight.

fear of god
jack wills
abercrombie and fitch
balenciaga
american eagle
palace
mishka
tommy
gucci
cdg
vetements
doc martens
stoney

basically everything except maharishi and ugg

>he unironically thinks vetements is bad

these fucking hats

Demna's concepts and irony are goat.
Wearing his stuff is actually indicating you didn't get his message and are a joke.

i never said anything was bad you simpleton, look at ops title you filthy little slag

dude, if I bought the clothes because I appreciate the irony, I'm not just going to let them sit in my wardrobe

CDG PLAY CDG PLAY CDG PLAY CDG PLAY

This so fucking much, it's retarded.

So eminem is bitching because he thinks people disregard him because he's old. Why doesn't he ghostwrite for Hailey then? She's sexy as fuck and if she had the lyrical ability of eminem she'd be an absolute icon. Both the hottest female rapper ever and also the best at rapping.

My 2 cents. And Eminem could still take a lot of the money, a much larger portion than a ghost writer usually gets.

Ironically paying 100% markup for something designed in 5 minutes (which is Demna's design philosophy) is only okay if you actually have enough money to ironically spend on some shit (which I assume you don't have considering you are on fucking Veeky Forums).

Stop being pretentious

> My 2 cents.
your 2 cents aren't worth shit

>tfw own collectivities from margiela, mcqueen etc
how is that new money treating you chad

>Supreme
>Gucci
>Unironic Rick fits

>he thinks someone who buys Vetements is restricted to buying only certain brands
I gotta fill the rest of the wardrobe out as well my man

yes, but wealthy families and inheritance exist too

are you still wearing rick or something

vetements is dressed by the internetcore

Gucci is pretty fucking awful lately

muh riknraf is staler than stale at this point

Nothing says New money Chinese better than the Canada goose patch. Its actually interesting to see how couture fashion is pandering directly to these people.

This in Finland. Used to be worn as all-condition winter clothing in the countryside, for outdoor activities and some casuals wore it too. Now the Nuptse is all the hype in Helsinki

american apparel is inoffensive

>off-white
>supreme
>vetements & balenciaga
>anything yeezy
>anything related to this horrendous early 2000's revival

not a brand as such, but any clothing that wouldn't look out of place in a photo of some chubby pinoy girl standing in a dirty old laundromat in chinatown taken on a cheap film camera because some idiot watched one too many Wong Kar Wai films is fashion victim core

>also the best at rapping

talent isn't genetic senpai

same in london
fucking nuptse everywhere i go

lol it isn't even regarded as a real brand here, every normie cops one from a thrift shop for 10€ and gets on with their lives

I think if you're buying a goose jacket you should be getting a parka. Also, if you live anywhere where it doesn't get past -10 there's no real point in getting a jacket that warm.

Where I live it it's -35 with windchill rn. I just wish people didn't buy it to show off how much money they have. I'm going to the tailor tomorrow to remove the giant goose logo because I don't want to be a walking advertisement and look like every Asian chick that got it off taobao.
I also really like the like the sillohuette of large parkas. Pic related

nah, goose for new chinese rich means nothing. it's regular for them. not to mention every non-poor person in the north east/canada has one, even the hourly paid workers at my job.

plenty of chinese kids in my college showed up to class in full thom browne. now that's new money.