What are you all wearing for new years?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Need advice, not sure the jacket/shoes work. Can wear cps, or maybe slp high tops instead.

Any ideas for jacket, if any? Have a couple bombers in black/grey i could wear instead.

In any case,

Acne, slp, acne, asos

You don't pull the short jacket and long shirt look off very well, I'd recommend you change the shirt for a t shirt and put on some more casual shoes or ditch the jacket

I don't know if it's that I don't pull it off or that it's just the wrong clothes, I'm 6'2 and pretty slim so it should be fine. Thanks though

bro u cant pull off that look with that hair. lawd have mercy

I'd also say the shirt is a bit off, bit too long.
If it was a black shirt, then tucking it would look great.

Disagree, stop projecting your insecurities onto me.

Thanks, Will give that a go! Makes sense :)

not the other guy but unless the camera distorted your hairline some how you should just shave your head.

Are you tall? You kinda look like will arnett

>asks for advice
> refuses all advice
oh boy

> People on this board still have this obsession with hairlines shared nowhere else on the internet or reality.

dude, you're delusional. shave it.

just shave your head. you're just fooling your self

Why would I randomly accept advice from EVERYONE on an anonymous forum. Especially when most posters are clearly 15-17

i'd ditch the flannel for a white button up, it'll look more suitable to recieve new years

Thx for the help all xo

His hair is okay. Stop being insecure faggots, he looks better than any of you could look with perfect hairline

Very sweet of you :)

It's a shitty situation but I'm not gonna bic it at 21 haha

I have no idea what bic means and i have no idea if it's sarcasm or not, but if you are OP, then cutting it all for a better looks is a meme that works out only if you have a certain characteristics

Bic is a razor. What do you mean by the second part of the post

Oh, i got it now.

I said that if you are the guy who posted picture of yourself (sorry, forgot you are not OP) then you shouldn't shave your head, only consider it if it will be getting significantly worse and worse.

>buzzcut immediately after you see your hairline is a little different
this meme should stop

gay

I am op :)

I'll probably buzz to 4 on top and 2 on sides tonight, it's much easier for maintenance and hopefully fin/mini should start helping to reverse current loss

well, as long as you feel confident with yourself then it's good. You are a nice looking fella

I'm the first guy that responded and the reason I said you don't pull it off is what this guy said, you need at LEAST medium length hair but rather long (for guys) and wavy hair. Because you have no hair on top, together with the elongated torso and skinny fit you are making yourself very small and timid looking. I think you're a good looking guy that would have no problem rocking another outfit, but what you presented from this picture alone looks bad UNLESS you're gay/a twink or trying to come off as that, in which case fair enough you're doing a good job.

PJs and I'll be in bed, sleeping. Or drinking alone, thanks for askin.

Black Shorts and a cutoff tee to a house party. I fucking love Queensland

Thanks, will take that on board. I'll probably wear something like this now, cheers for the advice
:*

>black leather jacket
>grey hoodie
>black slim jeans
>grey socks
>black shoes

The usual

A white pocketed t-shirt, a navy midi skirt and gray thigh highs.
No shoes since I'm not going out of my room.

I don't get dressing up for New Years, gonna wear my new Norse flannel because I'm excited about it and some pants.

I mean I get you want to look your best, but it's kind of tacky to dress up in suits/tuxes

are your parents related by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

> it will never be 2013 again
best year of my life

Looks good babe

You look like a clown bro. I mean, ur body ls fine but ur head is shaped like a lighbulb baka. You look like a beta faggot trying to look tough. Slp is not for you lol.

We have a 90s theme night so baggy plaid shirt with a white t and light blue baggy jeans.