Controversial Veeky Forums opinions

I don't know if this image was meant as a joke or not but as a girl I 100% agree.
The bottom style is WAY cooler and sexier than the top.

You got issues, lady.

>as a balding manlet
Fixed that for you

I think "The Problem" example is the most attractive tbqhwymf

so you like mullets and child-molester mustaches... got it.

Nah I'm for real. I love dudes like that.
Old, angry, dirty, and balding.
pic is one of the few times I've legit had a crush on a video game character. sexy as fuck

I do, but not Carl. Too dumb and insecure.

It’s cuz he’s handsome missy. Bottom line is face matters more.

some of my first sexual thoughts about a man were about chuck bukowski.
daaamn

That is literally the exact same face with three different hairstyles pasted onto it.
I just told you I'm attracted to the bottom way more than the top two.
What kind of /r/incel crack are you smoking?

what about pic related

a mustache is much more manly and noteworthy than a beard

irl it looks disgusting filthy

ditch the cringestache, grow out the whole beard, then yes!

I think it depends. Both have equal potential to look manly as fuck and the deepest trenches of numale.
if i ever saw a dude like this IRL I'd dump my tallboy all over him.

what the fuck

lose the clothing and glasses and he'd look cool to me

Don't forget to clip the tips of that stupid mustache.
Waxed mustaches never, ever look cool. They're as antiquated and anachronistic as men's cullotes. please don't fall for the meme.

When I see a dude at a party with a waxed mustache I stay far, far away from him. It sounds judgemental I know, but I've never met one of these fucks who didn't annoy the piss out of me from the first word that comes out of their mouth. It's like tumblr hair. It's a fucking warning sign.

The solution:

Use Finisteride, Minox, and dermaroll like a non-idiot

fuck off and stfu

This desu, pretty fucking bored to see these memes all the time here

speak for yourself, I think a dude with a big mustache is confident

You think drumpf would still be doing the elaborate combing over if any of those memes had actually worked?

You think Putin can't afford those memes?

>yeah I wouldn't talk to this guy at a party
says the faggot

tumblrsexual

He doesn't look too bad
You are a filthy disgusting whore and part of the reason nice guys like me are single

herpa derp i post not bald in bald threda

was going off on the guy who thinks handlebar mustaches are impossible to pull off

shave everything is what im doin if i bald lol

A receding hairline is in most cases completely okay. Thinning is what's really bad.

>implying we care about a woman's opinion
Listen up Veeky Forumsgs. /pol/ here, I'm going to educate you.
>in the op post, the user is presented with two choices. Op then postulates her (his) opinion, and separates the anons browsing into two opposing camps to turn each other against each other
But what if I told you a third way? Yes, in fact there IS a third option balding Veeky Forumsggots. It's called thinking for yourself. It's called experimentation, adaption etc. YOU should decide for yourself if the bottom or top look good. YOU should give reasons why each looks good or bad on men, and use, yeah know, actual thoughts that revolve around fashion itself instead of these divisive and arbitrary categories you've placed people in. Your opinion affects others and their choices. A balding person has it rough as it is, choosing between the "nu male" side or the allegedly manly side on the bottom. In fact, both styles suit different men and face shapes. Instead of caring what this stupid hole says, make your reply based on actual thoughts on the aesthetic differences of each and give good reasons why you prefer one over the other. It's not about being a nu male or manly, it's about the individual, which is at the core importance of fashion when considering ones look.

Chuck Bukowski?

This is why it bugs me when I hear people say "just shave it off" because if you stop to look there are SO MANY balding men out there and most of them look better with the hair they have than if they were to shave it all off. The scruffy balding look is pretty cool if you can act the part.

b-but op told me the bottom looks better...

did your father look at all like this by any chance?

Agreed. In jail/prison mustaches are a lot more common than beards.

>implying we care about a woman's opinion
>writes a paragraph about it
lol
my dad looks like jack nicholson circa one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

and yeah i'd hit it

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on tattoos?

>wrote a paragraph over it
Don't advertise your genitalia over these young and impressionable men. Your opinion is supposed to mean nothing other than what you wrote, that's the beauty of the anonymity. Op is almost without a doubt larping or (you) farming off of the /sleazecore/ hype. Nothing about Op's is constructive for intellectual discussion, nevermind that it is divisive and lacking in actual critical thought itself (regarding the content in writing rather the formulation).

> Veeky Forums is one person
Consensus is split between different schools of aesthetics. Some think it depends on the tattoo, purists think it's distracting or ugly, "fashion forward" types I guess think they're great when well done. I don't think there's a "manly" faction that over zealously supports them though. /pol/ hates them except for neo Nazi larpers