Microsoft buys LinkedIn for $26.2 billion

mashable.com/2016/06/13/microsoft-linkedin-26-billion/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link#udJuniLntgq2

This will be interesting, for everyone like me who uses LinkedIn to shill themselves and generally circlejerk with recruiters. I wonder if this will help how shit Linkedin has been?

time to delete my account there

No-linkedin coiners on suicide watch.

UP 2K% ON A FUCKING CALL
HOLY SHIT

>tfw I was going to buy when it crashed down to $100

kill me

>utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link
thx for fowarding your likes to us

How do you shill yourself?

never heard of it...

lol.
>... on suicide watch
should be the Veeky Forums tagline

no joke, i was planning since last week to buy linkedin stock today then this fucken happened....

Linkedin for 26 billion? Sounds retarded to me.

linkedin is the modern day business card. ever been to a networking event? everyone asks for each others linkedin.... imagine they integrate linkedin logins to Office and Skype for Business.

>ever been to a networking event?
No :(
Still though, just because it's much-used doesn't mean it's profitable.

it is profitable and it has a very diversified business model. they provide premium accounts, recruiting services, and more. take a look at their 10-k financial reports. also, they own lynda which is the premier learning platform on the internet (undervalued). people pay $100 a year just for the courses on this, which are top quality. Microsoft has enough from this acquisition to start their own college

Why the hell do MS and Yahoo love spending billions to buy all these failed social media and business sites?

Does anyone besides street shitters even still use linkedin? That place was pretty much dead a year ago

I got nothing but bots and pooloos spamming me daily when I used it

The handful of real offers were basically offering me my same job at a lower salary

Thank you for your support Rajeesh

10 Microsoft Points have been added to your account

I sold my Microsoft shares when I heard this. It's a Massive overpay. How often does buying at the top of a bubble go well?

Microsoft buying LinkedIn is a good idea, buying it now will bite Microsoft in the ass.

>buying at the top of a bubble
>top of a bubble
>bubble

There is no bubble. Won't be another till 50 years at least or a new industry comes along

not an argument. try again

>no bubble

Noice

LinkedIn will certainly die now.
Microsoft cannot into social networking.

DESIGNATED