What is the most Veeky Forums disease to have or die from?

what is the most Veeky Forums disease to have or die from?

A mental one and then suicide

transfashionism

McQueen died of it

i thought mcqueen died because he killed himself because he couldnt bear the grief from his mom's death

thats the explanation for plebs. he died when he understood his vision cannot be conveyed because humanity's technology and ideology was far too primitive

Lightning mcqueen or Steve mcqueen

suicide

anorexia

tuberculosis

poisoning (hemlock, arsenic, mercury, anthrax, etc.)

most beta thing I've ever heard

Hubris

I hope you never have to live through the real thing. Real anxiety, PTSD, derealizarion, depersonalization. Like, really down deep, where you aren't sure wha's happening in the world around you. I really hope you never have to touch any of those places in Person. None of you.

objectively none because then nobody can judge you for fits anymore cuz ur fukin ded.

Edgy. I've had derealization 3 times and that shits scary. If I would have that feeling for months I think I would probably end it all. Really feel for people who have to deal with that in their lives.

Anorexia or Lung Cancer

I'm really not trying to be edgy, - I'm being 100. I just got done with a little over 5 underent of all this stuff, ian unending wave of whileit with barely any ouldn't really... talk to someone while driving or some tmw sing mrescribed, medicallylonging for dea xans and Klons after 4-5 years

Clout overdose

Fucking christ
falling asleep as I code
Again

I just got done w/ding from this shit after 4-5 years. process took 6+ months and that's only cause I rushed it.
5 months of that feeling, unending and unforgiving, no sleep unless from total exhaustion. Stuttering, confusion and memory problems that continue for up to a year after your withdrawal (as you can see), and that's only the tip. The depths it takes you too are just... It's like fucking cosmic tier horror. Nothing can compare.

Of course, your mileage may vary, but my experience is not uncommon. It's the norm. I just... I see all these kuds popping Xanax and shit t and it's all just this consequence free affectation. and nothing bad will ever come of it...

I never abused mine. I took em as directed, on a schedule my doc had given me. Doiesn't matter. After a month your brain will upregulate its receptor count so damned much you'll find yourself locked. locked in.

I always felt there was a reason the drug's chosen commercial name was a palindrome. Because Xanax does nothing but feed into itself. An infinite loop.

And it's the only really tangible treatment for a lot of anxiety disorders and PTSD. Not a cure. A treatment.

Hunger
Murder by Poisoning

Tuberculosis

kek

Aids

Narcolepsy, too

My Own Private Idaho style

what is this thread

give me artist name

nvm found its chikuwa emil

Heroin OD maybe

I had severe DPD for a year, pretty good now tho.

What is effay about TB?

Oh thank God, it goes away eventually. I quit a downer, so why am I tired/confused all the time? Rhetorical question.

gangrena