I’m an oldfag (33) and I dress like this on weekends / after work. Should I stop...

I’m an oldfag (33) and I dress like this on weekends / after work. Should I stop? I’m asian and have a young face and could pass for 25 though. But I am not sure if people are silently judging me or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDSrilSmRCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think people are judging you since the majority probably think about how other people might judge them.

>But I am not sure if people are silently judging me or not.
Well first off, no one gives a shit. I turn 29 in a week while i look full on 16 and I wore a similar fit to this just Monday to a family gathering.
Those pants are a nice fit, like my first thought was to ask where to cop. That shirt is not.
Close your buttons, buy slimmer because you're slim and it makes you look less like a slob.

I'd look for better shoes too.

The only people to ever judge someone's outfit IRL is if they are secretly jelly of it. Normal people don't care enough to criticise an outfit they think looks bad since it isn't a perceived threat.

Literally what is the problem? Flannel and boots? This is a very basic safe fit a 40 year old could wear it.

nothing inherently wrong with the colors/idea of the fit but the jeans and shirt don't fit very well

kinda 2013 lumberjack core, so is a little bit dated.
But the problem That I see is proportions.
Timbs+long shirts makes your legs look super short, looks top heavy.

If that's what you like to wear, go with it.

Nice fit man

WHAT?!? UNIQLO FLANNEL?!? STACKED SKINNY JEANS?!? REAL NY NIGGA WUS POPPIN' B WIT DA TIMBZ?!? REE NORMIE REE!!!

the jeans and shirt fit fine

over tailored looks are never sexy

Choose some nicer flannels, every highschool kid has a red/black one like that

why are you standing on a stepladder manlet

You look perfectly normal dude. Not effay, but normal. Nothing really wrong with this.

this dude 8 feet tall nigga damn

THISSS
it looks pretty good

op, you need to work through whatever the real insecurity is at the heart of your question.

what's up, man? it's been a rough year for everyone. we're all gonna be ok tho.

I think you have far more important issues to worry about brah

I'm 31 and I think that looks fine, a lot of people I hang out with dress similarly.

Personally I think timbs are the cringiest shoe in existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDSrilSmRCY

the manlet finder strikes

the jeans are at an awkward middle ground of being skinny and a little baggy. they don't fit good. they're also too long

You mean slim?

Blue collar-core is the fucking best. Don't ever change OP.

I just wish it had more hot weather options.

properly fitting slim jeans aren't supposed to be that baggy through the thigh

Nah senpai it's solid. I wear pretty close to the same pretty much all the time when I go to class or out with the boys (almost never)

w2c boots? Are they legit Timbs? Look good.