Spending $200 on clothes today

>spending $200 on clothes today
>depressed because I never go anywhere and have no friends
why is shopping for clothes so fucking addicting?

Because you don't have any friends or anywhere to go so you try to fill that sucking void in your life with temporary gratification.

fuck, you're right. My life is meaningless.

You will fit right in among us.

I haven't bought new clothes in like two years. How do I become like you guys? Just trying to get into this shit finally. I just wear all black shit

start buying things you find interesting and cool. even if it doesn't "fit you" at first. eventually you'll find that balance of things that are interesting and also fit. but you just gotta start trying, which anyone who asks this question never does.

>Quality denim starts at $300

Me for ref
Cool, thanks. Will start this week. Im ready to try hard

Start searching for a style you like and then build your wardrobe around it.
Maybe pick multiple styles to mix things up from time to time.

>tfw I keep telling myself just one more thing and my wardrobe will be complete

just lolling at your forever alone ass

schoolshooter.jpg

Yeah I'm looking for reference photos now
That bad huh? I get laid dressing like this so maybe if I change it up I'll get even more ass

What the fuck are you going to buy with 200 dollars? It better not be more than one item, and even then you're skimping pretty hard.

>buy a couple of clothes
>hate most of them a couple months later

>spend almost every day with friends
>Spend all my money on drugs and going out
>No money left for all the clothes I want
Is it worth it for some fake friends?

hijacking this thread cuz kinda relevant
am from eastern europoor country and finally saved up money for some made in england doc martens (intend to use them in rain and snow conditions with some thick socks) please tell me I'm not making a mistake + convince me oxblood is the way to go (i used to wear a lot of black clothing so now I avoid black shit at all cost, don't want to look like a school shooter edgelord)

I got 3 shirts and 4 pants. I'm not a faggot like you guys who try your hardest to look ridiculously gay. I like dressing casually.

>fake friends
not worth it desu. i had what you'll call fake friends, it wasn't until I heard wasn't made for these time by the beach boys a few years ago. The lyric was

"Where can I turn when my fair weather friends cop out
What's it all about?"

It stuck with me because that's exactly what was happening to me. Everyone was around me when I was doing good; but no one was around when I need them the most. When I decided to tell to fuck off and not call me, I felt a huge weight fall off my shoulders when I did that.

I know it seems gay taking inspiration from lyrics, but trust me, fake friends are definitely not worth it. Sorry for my long gay story.

He doesn't look like a school shooter in the least. More like a mortician or stuffy goth nerd.

Docs are a meme and the fact that you would spend hard-earned cash on them is sad especially considering you probably could have bought some decent commie milsurp for a lot less. Chances are you'll look at least as goofy as OP.

>Being John Lennon
>Playing a Plebiphone

Epiphones are great!

>tfw buy clothes
>tfw never wear them because they always look terrible on me

I'd fucking love to be a personal shopper. Clothes shopping is great until I remember it's my bloated corpse I'm dressing.

epiphone weren't always just gibson's value range you retard, they began as an independant company known for high quality USA made archtops

>go on grindr, set profile to looking for friends only
>invite guys out as friends to a bar, grindrbois are thots so it's easy
>hangout and get introduced to people
>do twice a month
>make new friends

>have no Veeky Forums friends to hang out with
>have expensive taste so most things i want to buy are unaffordable
>no job that pays well enough to fund my taste
>no well dressed friend to help me dress better and choose clothing
>salt levels rise seeing cool fits and models looking cool in my favourite brands

feels bad Tbh

>go on grindr

what if im not a homo and i dont want people to think i am

>buying quality clothing = trying your hardest to look ridiculously gay

In the 50s and early 60s Epiphones were built better than Gibsons

Be careful with this advice. Sometimes I buy stuff I like because they are standout pieces, but in reality it's hard to make a cohesive outfit with a lot of statement clothing, it looks messy. Buy basics first, then look into splurging on stuff you like.

You can honestly get friends with a little effort just by wearing your cool shit. I've made friends simply from people complimenting a peice and then just talking from there

then why are you here?

to look good so he can get chicks retard

everyone's life is, in the bigger picture, so don't worry and do whatever

Your hair looks sorta oily bro, I'd cut it.

Are there qt boys and transgender on grindr? Or is it exclusively for bears and muscular gay fuccbois?