Are these gay?

Yes, at the very least they’re lame. Get some real man boots

*pairs it with denim jacket*

Unless they are of the male gender, sucking another mans penis or putting said penis in their butthole then yes, they are gay.

If they aren't doing any of that, they're just fucking boots.

If you're worried about being made fun of for luukin lik a gurl then maybe go with a "manlier" style.

God I’ve never seen a man wear Chelsea boots in public without looking like a fool. These are only capable of being pulled off by somebody with a YSL body and an expensive matching YSL wardrobe to match, otherwise don’t bother.

90% of Chelsea’s are worn by fat mall core trendy people with jeans that are way too skinny.

Yes

they're gay if you wear them like that

fucking faggots not slipping the back of the boots into the jeans

Only gay if it's suede

This post is pretty fucking gay 2bh

I got a pair of black leather Chelsea Boots and that works fine for me. I don't like the tan suede stuff, I would get desert boots instead of this style.

Never understand how these gimp boots become so popular. It's all about the laces

that bitch is retarded

soy

So gay

no those are boots lol

>itt, fatties and soyboys who dont look good in proper chelsea boots and are mad that others get more attention than them
sad, really

yes this board is very gay

What’s wrong with this? I have black Chelsea boots from Rag and Bone and wear them with a faded Schnee’s denim jacket that’s blanket lined

just searched her on twitter and it's deleted, what's the story?

wore mine to a business trip. Do your worst.

>proper chelsea boots

do these really look that much better than your 100 dollar ones? What is the fundamental difference?

looks fucking gay

awesome. if gay means fashionable.

Get leather not suede

By "proper" I meant well made, not ASOS quality trash. SLP boots are good.

What is the deal with Veeky Forums's recent reaction against suede? If anything, all the derelicts here should recognize that suede is way easier to take care of.

just retards, suede is superior

note the tighter ankle opening and compare with the skinny jeans in OP's pic. you can see horrid gape from those chelseas

How is it easier to take care of? If it gets stained, it's hard to remove. Also personally, I don't like the look of suede on most shoes.

How is suede superior? Most high quality shoes are made of leather.

suede IS leather

This is true
I fucking hate low heeled shit cheap chelseas.

If you dont at least have 19 bmi or lower, and also a 40mm heel its not worth buying them or you'll just look basic otherwise.

Pic related

Unique 40mm heel and sleekness stands out

congrats on passing reading comprehension level -1

IMO
Black Leather > Black Suede
Any other color suede > Any other color Leather (except in extreme cases like a bright red)

Also get leather,
never buy suede chelseas
massive meme

even better if you get zip ups or jodhpurs instead, though

thats true, because black suede fades to shit

Still me,
Leather is better, generally.
Suede is easier to take care of than leather, you literally just need to brush it down and use a cleaner if they get dirty. Wet suede is fine, its a myth, if you're really worried just use spray.

Leather is a different beast entirely, it needs conditioning and polishing, if it scratches or scuffs damage is hard to hide with polish.
Suede is easier to take care of and is more hard wearing funilly enough, its why its used for a lot of work boots.

But leather looks way nicer, black leather has a much higher bar of quality, if you have a budget, get cheap suede, its not MASSIVELY different from expensive suede.

Leather varies enourmously with price, and you shouldnt be buying boots like this unless you're willing to drop at least the minimum of 280 bucks on a pair of Sefs or sandros or whatever.

Plus loads of soyboys wear those shit brown/tan chelseas they look like ass

Agreed. Its usually the low heel and the clunkiness of the cheap boots that makes them look like crap

Still me,
Leather is better, generally.
Suede is easier to take care of than leather, you literally just need to brush it down and use a cleaner if they get dirty. Wet suede is fine, its a myth, if you're really worried just use spray.

Leather is a different beast entirely, it needs conditioning and polishing, if it scratches or scuffs damage is hard to hide with polish. it needs buffing after most wears, shoe trees are a must. Given leather is better if for example some cunt spills ketchup on you
but generally leather is easier to damage
suede much easier to recover
Suede is easier to take care of and is more hard wearing funilly enough, its why its used for a lot of work boots.

But leather looks way nicer, black leather has a much higher bar of quality, if you have a budget, get cheap suede, its not MASSIVELY different from expensive suede.

Leather varies enourmously with price, and you shouldnt be buying boots like these anyway unless you're willing to drop at least the minimum of 280 bucks on a pair of Sefs or sandros or whatever.
Cheaping out on either style is a bad idea though.
Get unique sleek 40mm boots
be thin

Plus loads of soyboys wear those shit brown/tan suede chelseas they look like ass

Never buy cheap chelseas.
Look at them
Shit bean shape, colour and low heel
cuckboy brown suede
look how wide that shaft is, no way you're getting jeans over those without bulging.

Compare it to the high shaft of the SL onnes here, which hug the leg by the way.

Either drop half your wallet on these or its not worth

Good brands:

SeF -best in its price range imo
Sandro (on sale) - peep dylan boot
IRO paris
From the first (SeF superior IMO), similar price on sale
Ofc Saint laurent if you got the money

you seriously want these fags to tell you how to dress user? have you seen the autisitic edgy black giant leg opening bullshit they pass off as fashion, where the model always looks like a bored colossal twink poofter? do the chad thing for once in your life. where what the fuck you want to wear.

Pic related are my new Hugo Boss chelseas. You cant really see it from this angle but they have a sharper pointed toe and long, shallow curves

jesus christ, i hope you have the widest ankles on earth

You really fucked up.

They just look like Asos chelseas.
Hugo boss leather isnt even that good, its about as good as allsaints leather.
I can tell they're cemented and that the shaft is short and wide, making it look retarded with a pair of slim jeans (which is what you should be pairing with a boot with a slim last), so the design is flawed. The heel is low so the boots are going to look like flippers and just like any other shit cheap chelsea boot.

Lurk more

This board would be a better place if you just stopped posting, nigger

Lol no

Decent leather (much better than $100 boots, worse than some artisan houses) but you’re mainly paying for the design. For Hedi era SLP, the appeal was narrow, super slim fit, small ankle opening, tight ankle shaft, and high quality last.

Nigga you look pretty gay regardless of your footwear

>suede chelsea boot wearers
hopping on the style because of kanye
>leather chelsea boot wearers
inspired by classy SLP even if only 2% of them have the skelly body for it

easy choice

The height of the heel doesn't actually matter as much as the sharpness of the last, it's just that the few brands that have a sleek looking last also have a tall heel

There are a few brands that do chelseas well with 20mm heels

>SLP
>classy

What you guys look like wearing chelseas. Kudos to anyone calling them out for what they are, trash.

kys