theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Dior-Sauvage-by-Christian-Dior-After-Shave-Lotion-Splash-3-4-oz-Men-NIB-Sealed/262443972886?hash=item3d1ae13916:g:fkAAAOSwMr1XPNyu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not titled /frag/ AGAIN

holy fuck just delete and make it again

The title has never contained /frag/, you sperg. Check warosu.

t. usual OP for past year-plus

ok carry on then

Once again - post your Scent of the Day/most recent scent and give a short review on it!

Habit Rouge Sport was my most recent experiment.

I want to like the habit rouge line so much because it seems to have a rich history and has a really nice note list. To my nose though, just smells like power and dust. Habit Rouge sport didn't really hit me like the EdP did though. Noticeably fresher with the citrus surviving the drydown. I like this because the citrus "anchors" the rest of the scent. Still not for me, but made me want to give the EdP another shot.

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think about pic related?

just blindbuyed midnight in paris (van cleef) and its really crap.. some are calling it an insider tip but its a powdery mess with a rubber note.. so dior hommes in cheap
i hope it becomes expensive soon, because they dont produce it any more. price already doubled on ebay

i also blindbuyed chanel platinum egoiste and got trolled by chanel.. doesnt smell like the old bottle at all (got new flacons some months ago) its old, smoky and boring now. im smelling like a 542621 year old man ;_;
i tried it FOUR times in a frag-store before and enjoyed a fresh and edgy showergel-like scent... fuck you chanel

atm im digging body kouros.. makes me horny lel
do you know any different choking benzoin frags without a oriental base?

Got this for Christmas. Total newcomer to cologne here so give it to me straight. Is it any good?

paul walker used that exclusively, so it's chad tier

enjoy sloots

>Is it any good?
Youre holding it right in your hand. Why dont you tell us?
Btw Creeds Green Irish Tweed is very similar. You can check that on your list.

Positive reply and trips? Thanks user!

>your holding it in your hand. Why don't you tell us?
user, I'm totally clueless w/ cologne. I may like it, but that doesn't mean it's good. But I'm happy to get some outside opinions.

Montale Patchouli Leaves was recommended to me by somebody here when I requested affordable patchouli scents. Quality suggestion, /frag/, especially for winter.

This one is a sweet patchouli perfume, almost gourmand, basically smelling of amber, vanilla, and eponymous patchouli. Very warm and inviting, not at all dank or mildewy smelling, as some patchoulis lean.

As for potency and longevity, this is 24 hour-plus, smell you coming from down the hallway if you're not easy on the trigger stuff. I've been wearing it most evenings for the past two weeks under a oversized hooded sweatshirt, which I've accepted will never lose the scent no matter how many times I put it through the wash.

Was a meme frag 10 years ago. You could smell it everywhere. Got castrated in its last reformulation and many lost interest.
You cant go wrong with it, but its nothing special either.

Got Back to Black from me mumsie for Christmas.

Love it. It has the best honey note I’ve ever smelled, but it’s way more than that. You have this dusty, spicy tobacco note that almost smells like sawdust (in a good way), medicinal cherry, sweet raspberry, woody patchouli and sandalwood. Just beautifully complex stuff.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the only Kilian fragrance worth buying a bottle of, IMO.

Paul Walker was awful at pulling sloots. Whenever he tried, he’d crash and burn.

Dude I don't like Fast & Furious I think the movies are shit but that's not nice. :(

Too soon?

ebay.com/itm/Dior-Sauvage-by-Christian-Dior-After-Shave-Lotion-Splash-3-4-oz-Men-NIB-Sealed/262443972886?hash=item3d1ae13916:g:fkAAAOSwMr1XPNyu
is this fake? if not im copping

Well, it’s the aftershave, not the EDT, so I don’t know why you’d bother, really. Looks legit enough, though.

oh wow i'm retarded. is sauvage good at ~$80? i have bleu de chanel before and want something similar.

Well, depends. Most people here will tell you that Sauvage is complete shit, for plebs, etc., because it’s popular and people here are fragrance hipsters. Truth is, most people do tend to like it. It’s very clean, very fresh, albeit somewhat synthetic and generic. Personally, I don’t like it because it has this odd note that smells kind of like wet cardboard to me, but I seem to be in the minority.

It is a fairly safe blind buy.

Any recs then? I don't like wet cardboard

Most people don’t seem to get the wet cardboard note. Might just be something weird it does on my skin. Aside from that, it really depends on your budget. I’d recommend Creed Millesime Imperial if you’re willing to go higher-end.

>doesn't buy niche cologne

You have 5 seconds to explain yourself

I don't have to explain anything and neither does anybody else shitposter kun

Could the same not be said about perfume? Probably gonna cop the Diptyque Chene candle. Sounds like my style.

Piggybacking off of this does anyone have any decent candle brand recs? I concur that it is a bit of a waste to get designer candles.

Why is Sauvage not on this?

Will Sauvage turn into a Cool Water/Joop/One Million meme or is the price enough to keep the plebeians out?

It's old. Like all the Veeky Forums info pics. I still laugh at the one with Roshes when it gets posted.

>absinthe

I really enjoy the drink. How do the scents compare? Are any of them any good?

I don’t buy niche cologne. Buying is for suckers. I pirate it.

Get on my level, plebs!

Has anyone tried the MMM scents, specifically the Replica Fantasies collection? Hell, even the regular replica I'll hear opinions on. At the Barber any good?

I’m curious about At the Barber, myself. Been looking for a good barbershop scent.

if you're looking for something fresh,light blue and some of its flankers are nice, if you're willing to drop a little more coin, Creed Silver Mountain Water is one of my favorites.

If you’re going with something like SMW, I find Xerjoff Mefisto to be 100% superior and comparable in price.

How is the comparison? Most reviews just say like smw but not how is the same/different.

Hey is there anything that smells like coffee?

Why? Smells good, wear it.

heard that but havent had a chance to try it. most people say SMW doesnt perform well but it lasts all day on me.

Just smells more natural, lacks that annoying metallic note in SMW. Smells a bit darker and more sophisticated. Just overall better blended, higher quality.

>2 sprays of sauvage
>wow user you smell so nice, you know so much about aftershave teehee

>wear some autistic /fg/ fragrance
>uhhh who smells funny?

in b4 >wearing cologne for girls, that's EXACTLY why you wear cologne

tl;dr, buy sauvage

No, that’s why you were cologne if you’re so insecure that you can only measure your own self-worth by how much attention you get from women. If you’re a functional human being, you wear whatever you like and don’t give a shit.

Healthy people have hobbies, friend.

AbdesSalaam milano caffe. try a sample if you can

just bought encre noire coming from bleu. hopefully i like it.

>autistic /fg/ frag
>doesn't say which one

Confirmed for user with 1 blind eBay purchase sauvage

I think it's alright. Creed will always get way too much hate and way too much love for anything they make. Good frag but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

How does /frag/ feel about Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein? I'm a newbie with a small budget but do get a fair amount of compliments for CK.

CK One is a solid unisex fragrance, one of the good journeyman picks.

That's what I have for the time being as I'd heard the same. I love it so far. Any other reccs for either brand I mentioned? It's also summer here so it needs to match for summer.

I like Boss Bottled too, but I know it's not universally loved so try it before you buy.

Oh absolutely. Currently I'm looking at Boss Red and also Hugo Man, are you familiar with those? Would they be good summer fits?

I did get some CK Obsessed the other day and really love that too.

Value, and refusing to reward unfriendly business models. For the retail price of 100 ml of Estée Lauder's Le Labo brand "niche" perfume I can buy 5-8 different "designer" frags on the gray market discount sites, all of which I would potentially enjoy as much as the single Le Labo.

>If you’re a functional human being, you wear whatever you like and don’t give a shit
It's not how it works in real life.

You have to conform and try to be accepted in order to make it. :-)

No, you really don’t. The most successful people in life are people who went their own way and got others to follow them.

But sure, your way is good too. The world needs both wolves and sheep.

Loosing my shit over 1 million
never wear that shit
so overused it's a synonym to a 15 year old smell

If you're looking for a great cardboard fragrance then go for Dzing! by Olivia Giacobetti at L'Artisan Parfumeur. Really excellent, if strange, fragrance that elicits a laugh out of me everytime I put my wrist to my nose.

Dry rosin, cardboard, plastics- synthetic but incredible.

If you can afford it, try Invasion Barbare.

If not, 1725 or Sartorial are good alternatives. Traditional barbershop fougeres with very good lavender in them.

YOU MUST CONFORM

AND BE ONE WITH THE MASSES

NO ENJOYMENT

ONLY DEPP

>this is how a man who wears Sauvage thinks
Figures.

>The most successful people in life are people who went their own way and got others to follow them.
Yeah, only if you're an exceptional individual, but I know you're not.

So shut the fuck up, you imbecilic nigger, I'm tired of replying to you.

Thanks nonny

My favorite smell in the world is Ponderosa Pine Bark. I want a perfume that smells just like it.

Its not quite vanilla; not quite butterscotch; not quite maple; not quite pine. It is its own scent that is a harmony of all those.

Interestingly, I don't like gourmand fragrances -
but it would fall somewhere between woody and gourmand.

I wish I could contract I Hate Perfume to make it for me.

I got some Cartier samples for both men and women, are they any good? Know a girl who works at a department store.

There are men who are maried, old or just too ugly to ever care about getting attention from thots

and sometimes all it takes is a google search...

anybody ever heard of Olympic Orchids?
This one and "woodcut" sound dank.

$3 samples with free shipping? Sold.

Well, the problem is, heavy lavender notes tend to give me a headache. I’ve tried IB, I like it, but it has too much lavender.

The only one that ever got my attention was the recent L'Envol. A wonderfully alluring hay and honey note that melds into the skin, cozy but not too warm. One of the best mass market releases of the recent years. Would cop

la nuit doesnt project or last that long yeah but god, does it smell incredible...

i use it when im at home lol

>I Hate Perfume
This any good? I want to try "in the Library" because I work at a library but I'm unsure of how the perfume smells.

Meme.

Avoid like plague.

never tried it either but in entices me. Id like to try russian caravan tea. I love black tea. It also claims to have an "old book" scent.

You should try it. YOLO

I'm getting mixed signals here.

it has a trendy ironic reddit name. what do you think?

which have you tried? tell us about them.

Lot of good his cool water cologne did him in that car fire

Thoughts?

Wore one spray of pic related today. Some lady at work commented she smelled cotton candy, felt really emasculating.

What are your worst purchases of 2017

Dylan Blue
Nauseating scent that reminds me of Individuel which also gave me a headache

Nautica Voyage
Great opening but dry down smells like vomit

what did you think it would smell like?

less sugar, more patch. the bottle I have is basically a caramelized tonka bomb and smells super edible. the one I sampled before I bought it was more resinous/dirty AH WELL

perhaps a part of me wears cologne for girls, but I dont aim for shitty whores

If I would be though, Sauvage would be a good pick

Tested it. Orange/neroli. It was dry, fresh, bitter, cool citrus. It reminds me of expensive 'natural smelling' citrus colognes such as Czech & Speake Neroli. Not breezy like Italian colognes, but still recognizable as 'smell like expensive natural fragrances from department store'.

As expected from John Varvatos, it has 1~2h longevity. This is five hour after the spray, it's hard to smell the scent even when I put nose on my wrist(which I sprayed once).

This fragrance doesn't have long ambery drydown or something like that, just top note's citrus volume goes smaller and smaller.

I believe it can be a nice contender to niche brand citrus colognes because of its price.

good option for summer? it's cheap, has interesting notes and good reviews

To whoever recommended I buy Amouge for Men... thank you. This is an amazing scent.

If you like it, then it's good. Stop being a blind, thoughtless little sheep waiting for someone to inject their opinion into you.

>28
>wear all black(tshirt, jeans, boots)
>5 o'clock shadow
>big broad shoulders
>depressed
What fragrance would fit me best?

Encre noir

Fumerie Turque

sauvage

no one asked for your favourite drink

I would really like to pick up a warm and comfy coffee frag. However I just don't have the budget currently to pick up cafe tuberosa or Killian Intoxicated (see pic). I should mention that I'm fairly new to buying myself fragrances.

I was thinking of grabbing A*Men (cofffee) as it's reasonably cheap, would that be a mistake?

Any other decent coffee frags at around the $60 mark?

Anyone can tell me about DHI batches? I saw fragboy stewies video he said 2014 and after it turned to shit. Anyone got comments on that agree/disagree?

for me its montale intense pepper, which is good after application but after a while smells more like white pepper which in my opinion smells like ass

A Tobacco Vanille sample, it's disgusting to me

A sample of midnight in Paris

sample pack from Gallagher

I really wanted to try Amongst waves since it got so much hype. That stuf smelled like straight up mold to me and had to scrub it of

Am I the only one who doesn't care about thots?