Bully me

bully me

trasher more like trasher

dye your hair black and go from toth to goth

fatty legs

Are you that midget 3'2" girl that used to post here? Still bad fit.

Manly hips

How could I

someone post the pic
lose weight and then kill yourself

Not even I'm desperate enough to fuck you. Also, what amp do you have? looks like a fender meant for bass.

lol Do you even skate?

You look like you suck 29 year old losers off behind the skatepark for half a bag of weed.

id fuck you if i wasnt a faggot

Post bobs and vagena.

Youre trying too hard

poast face

You have a shit taste in carpets

Haha, upper middle class white girl dressed in mall-tier faux trash chic, fucking classic.

Those pre-ripped jeans really sell me on your individuality like that waiter sold you on that extra slice of cheesecake, fatty

female, thus lesser

im laughing my ass off and i dont even like cheese cake lmao

yeah

it is

Bully you? Based on what? A mediocre picture of a mediocre girl in mediocre clothing? This is what you do to get noticed becuase no one notices you anywhere else. You don't need to be bullied, your blatant mediocrity is proof you're bullied constantly by life.

>blonde
>white
>girl
>well off parents
She'll be fine.

oh shit

apple shape body is a real thing huh

Looks like you already used to get bullied in school so there is not that much that we can do here

Of course she'll be "fine" and that's all she'll ever be. A constant state of "fine", "just ok". Like I said, mediocre. She'll bag some dude who makes 80k a year, pump out a couple of kids, ruin her thighs and live a life of lower middle class until she dies. That's mediocrity at its finest and I've made my point.

what the fuck

Is reality shocking?

im killing myself at 21 and never having kids so idk what yall are on

Sounds like a plan. Good luck, aim for the stars I guess.

>yall

This is the biggest female buzzword of 2017. If you're from the UK stop saying it and just marry me.

post a better pic you faggot

>im killing myself at 21
What is 6 more years going to do?

i dont want to live lmfao

Welcome to life.You're posting on fucking Veeky Forums, none of us are thriving

i hop she's is harry :^P