- How to pop pimples, remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Why you shouldn't use ordinary soap on your face
- How to improve your skin tone through diet
- Studies on how diary and sugars create acne
- How your skin is affected by sleep, sun, skincare ingredients

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MMSBKNmMf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone knows how to handle seborrheic dermatitis on scalp?
My derm just gave me nizoral and said it'll help but it ain't doing shit for me.
Can the buzzcut meme help with this shit?

Anyone have luck with ridding themselves of clogged pores under their eyes? Look like little white-ish bumps.

same

how often should I facemask? Was gifted some shit for christmas and haven't done it before

Moisturizing masks, just do them when you feel like your skin's dry. Exfoliating masks with acid in them, once a week at most. Clay masks, depends on the formula. I have the Origins charcoal one and do it once a week. Any more would be too drying for my skin.

BHA's and salicylic products help unclog pores, assuming that these are actually clogged pores and not milia. For a babby-tier starter product, look into Stridex pads, they're cheap and very effective.

If it's actually milia like pic attached, then your dermatologist needs to remove them.

>rub skin
>this shit comes out
What the FUCK is wrong with me

1. How much does it cost to see a dermatologist?
2. Is it gay?

How long before bed do I have to wash my face? I think my moisturizer isn't absorbing well enough and is staining my pillow cases

sleep on your back or apply moisturizer earlier so it's already mostly absorbed by the skin

dead skin
scrub in the shower you dirty cunt

How should I apply this?

I know it says for topical use only, but the best way is actually to insert the entire tube into the anus. That way your body will absorb it much better.

i bought some benzoyl peroxide but like an idiot i got 10% and its way too strong. i don't want to waste it through, is there any way i can use it?

How the FUCK do I fix bacne

bleach your ass with it

Apply to dry, moisturized skin every day at night.

I don't use tretinoin as I don't have any issues with pimples but I do use adapalene for my blackheads. I clean with Cetaphil, moisturize with Neutrogena Hydroboost with Hyaluronic acid when my face is wet, add a second moisturizer (Neutrogena Oil after moisture for combo skin), wait to dry, then add Differin to my problem areas for overnight.

I feel as though moisturizing before applying retinoids helps with the drying and irritation. But idk.

Differin being the trademark name of Adapalene (in the event you didn't know that).

nizoral didn't do shit for me either, maybe try no poo...

>Go home to parents for winter break and skin clears up
>One day back home and turns to shit
It must be the pillowcase which I cleaned last night too. FUCK THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=9MMSBKNmMf0

opposite for me. idk why. probably because of diet

Nizoral worked great for me
How long have you been using it?

No poo, however, sucked
Flakey AND (eventually) crusty

Try to get a shampoo brush too btw. Give yourself a massage.

By the way when I say Nizoral worked great, I actually tried generic nizoral. So like, just a ketoconazole shampoo, not Nizoral per se
Maybe switch brands

This, I always break out going to my parents.

Only having sex with men is gay, ffs if you want to do something do it why do you care if people think its gay you pussy.