Trench Coats

How do you feel about trench coats?

Other urls found in this thread:

mackintosh.com/us/shopping/navy-bonded-cotton-wool-lined-hooded-coat-12238258?StoreId=10658
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're tall, go for it.
Manlets just give up, will make you look even shorter.

Personally, I think they are the most underrated pieces of clothing.

How one would avoid looking skeptical or a pedophile? Not sure. Maybe just be attractive.

Bump

Great for shooting
Be tall and attractive, if the coat hangs too much it will make you look weak

Only wearable if you're over 40 and live in a major metropolitan area.

>only wear if you are ugly and live where people are

Hmm. . .
I can't see why a younger man couldn't pull one off. Is it just social stigma?

yay or nay?
im gonna wear it anyway because its comfy as fuck but i dont really know should i be ashamed or proud

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

w-what
what is it?

What's the general sizing guide for a trenchcoat?

Mine goes about an 2 inches below my knees.

2 inches below the knee is fedora
2 inches above the knee is fire

Knee lenght skirt is must for proper trench, they're raincoats.

wear a scarf and/or some sort of beanie or hat or whatever

those gloves dont make you look comfy but like a rapist

2 above is no longer trench but a short coat

and those look dope

What weather fits a short coat

Light rain during autumn

>dont come to school tomorrow -jacket

only missing the flame tshirt and fingerless gloves

Alright alright

What crosses the line for a trenchcoat, then? Is khaki eccentric

It's leather for fucks sake. Also yours is not really a trench coat anyway

Height is important but I would add to that and say don't do it without broad shoulders and a good v-taper. Long coats are something mostly girls wear these days, a masculine shape will help you wear the coat rather than having the coat wear you.

This is going to sound dumb, but what would I go searching for to find something sort of like a trencher, but only goes down to about mid thigh? Longer than a blazer, but not a trencher?

Mackintosh

>Mackintosh
That's pretty damn good. Slightly shorter than that? More so a light jacket, rather than an outer shell.

mackintosh.com/us/shopping/navy-bonded-cotton-wool-lined-hooded-coat-12238258?StoreId=10658

the classic ones are pretty short

Pretty damn good. The double breasted ones are too much for what I would like. Just looking for a lighter jacket to layer over a hoodie that is some wool blend etc.

I have one, and its a korean one that I picked up in a thrift but after losing weight its just too much jacket now for me. I could probably fix it with some sewing though. The guy that wore it before me was FAT and had all the buttons lengthened.

Just buy the mack, itll last a lifetime

also buy the porter collaboration bags they have on sale right now. they will last too

Shoo shoo friendly neighborhood Mac merchant, dont have the money to buy one of those.

why didnt you say you were poor from the beginning you fucking retard? I wouldn't even have bothered to help your broke ass

Who said I was rich?

you should have said something after I posted mackintosh you idiot.

But I literally already have a mac in my closet thats two sizes too big.

>Is it just social stigma?

No, trench coats flat out look like shit on young looking men and give off the same impression as fedoras.

any decent car coat will do wonders too.

Kinds hard to pull off IMO
If you're short it just looks sad so don't bother
Also requires a certain body type.

Weebs give them a bad name IMO, they're trying to look like some badass animay character while lacking any real aesthetic of their own.

they're nice, look best on tall people with formal / smart casual outfits though. i've seen people wear them with trainers and i think it looks horrible. i have one but i never wear it because i'm 20 and can't help feeling as if i'm in fancy dress

>"what do you feel about trench coats?"
>proceeds to post overcoat

Too much soy blur your vision, buddy?

Are you retarded?

>Manlet detected

check out the following posts to be disproven:

im almost 5'10, would i be able to pull it off?

not the shortest person out there, but im just wondering if the proportions would even work together, ive always wanted to try out a coat like that

You look like a fucking Dr. Who fanboy bruh. Way too young for that coat.

That should be okay. Make sure it's thinner, though. Avoid black as it makes you appear even shorter

It's not me you spaz

Yeah because you dress too shitty to post a picture of yourself fuckpear.

t. WAYWT poster

I don't post pictures of myself online let alone fucking Veeky Forums because I'm not some insecure momgoloid like you who seeks validation on the internet.