Veeky Forumstspo

Can we get a Veeky Forumst people thread going? Post your favorite plus sized outfits.

Fatties can be Veeky Forums too

nope

Thought my 70 chins looked cute in this. Might treat myself to a tub of larf later

Epitome means perfect example. You just stated fat black women are the prime example of Veeky Forums, then stated the opposite. Please look up what a word means before using it.

plagued by my preference

am fat, fat people aren't fa, go to a thinspo thread and consider doing something useful with ur life

I always find these staged pics of fatties the funniest. Look at how restricting that dress is. Even if she wasn't a fat pos she'd need someone to physically pose her like that with how constricting it is around the thighs and knees. But they you see she's either wearing a ton of makeup or had the pic photoshopped around her face.

It's just this monumental amount of deception, and it's almost always built around the idea that they're healthy, comfortable and confident. Even though the act of all that deception proves opposite to that idea.

>Fatties can be fa too
Absolutely, objectively wrong. Fuck off

just cause you like traps / AA-cup soyboy-esque babbies doesn't mean you have to shit all over someone's creative expression.

She's big af, absolutely.
Is she ugly? Hell no.
Is she Veeky Forums? Hell yes.

let these hos do what they gon do.

More like /fat/ amirite

She's not Veeky Forums in any way. That dress looks stretched out as shit and would look a hundred times better on a normally sized person.

also she looks like one of those black bitches going on twitter talking bout how black lives matter, whites are trash and how oppressed they are.

>Lemme just lower her with a forklift, cover her in makeup, do some post effects, crop out the generator that's keeping the AC running so she doesn't overheat... There.. a fierce, sexy, strong wymyn who will be loved by Veeky Forums

You're ridiculous. There's a reason the entire industry flaunts skinny white people. You can go against primal sexual urges all you like, but 99/100 it's just masking your own insecurity. That is: you're a fatty and feel obligated to hype up another fatty as a way to see if others might also view you as attractive. The truth is outside of chasers, you're an ugly unhealthy pos. Drop 1000s of dollars on designer clothing if you want, you'll always look worse than some poor skinny person wearing Walmart.

t. 400 pound negress

I actually think fat is one of the most un-Veeky Forums traits. A low-medium bf% is a necessary condition for Veeky Forumsness.

Disgusting

>please post pictures of the less than 0.001% of lard asses that look somewhat acceptable so I don't have to confront losing weight

you are doing mental gymnastics my friend - $100 says you couldn't spank one out to her standing in front of you naked

Everybody thinks that way

fat girls are gross

Same goes for /thinspo/. Idk why people wanna look like sticks or fat cherry bombs. Both are extremes, fucking unhealthy and disgusting af.

>t. Type 1 diabetic hardgainer