When are band shirts effay. what are the rules

when are band shirts effay. what are the rules.

Other urls found in this thread:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71pwuWOR0+L._UX385_.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you gotta actually listen to them

fucking hell, seen so many fags with joy division tees

there are definitely some memey ones

Joy Division is like Talking Heads or The Beatles; you're far less likely to find someone who doesn't listen to them.

I've literally met one person who listened to those bands

You have to listen to and enjoy the band. Usually the shirts are black and white, making them easy to pair with anything

Implying most people listen to bands and not shitty pop and hip hop.

anyone else like the Smiths?

god please leave

honest question!

no you are the only person who likes them on this entire fucking board

no, you are one of the only people to like a hugely loved and popular band

ya man I wear my black Smiths shirt all the time, only band shirt I own, I'm wearing it tonight with a leather jacket in fact

Dang then you should check them out they are bretty gud
sounds like a solid fit papa

Preferably don't wear some memecore metal shirt if you're any age really. I used to wear this one and I look back and cringe. At least I was in high school . . .
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71pwuWOR0+L._UX385_.jpg
Flashy metal shirts are the hardest to pull off because they can make you look like an autist / manchild, but there are some good ones out there I wear, like pic related.
Classic black and white post-rock or punk shirts are absolutely timeless and the more obscure the better. But yeah, you should actually listen to the band

From most important to least important
>you listen to the band
>the design is nice
>the colors and fit of the shirt go with the rest of the outfit

The third point means that, as others have pointed out, black and white band shirts are easiest to wear. If your shirt has a lot of color you probably want to keep colors and patterns to a minimum elsewhere in the fit, but with a black and white tee you could easily put a plaid flannel on top for example. But if you like lots of colors in your outfits there's nothing wrong with colored graphic tees, you just need to be more careful with colors.

You have to like the band and express interest in what they make. I love joy division, New order, The Cure, etc. I'm still going to wear those shirts because they're my favorite. A lot of people where them because they like the design and that shouldn't bother me, but it kind of does because they just like the design not what the band is.

When you're under 21.

maybe in your bubble

there are no rules stop caring and you're good. you can pull off any band shirt of a band that you actually like. same goes for brands.

needs to have a cool graphic tbqh

Listen to them, that's all. The most effay thing is being comfortable with what you wear and loving it

gollum looking hella cute

don't call her that