You changed, Veeky Forums. Why?

You changed, Veeky Forums. Why?

>Veeky Forums
>not!Rick

You know what happened. /Pol/ happened. We never recovered

man this is so true, fuck those faggots.

that must be why RYSS has a capslock problem

>not hypebeast as well

I'd rather have Hypebeast than r/streetwear, /pol/ and r/teenagefashion

>he doesn't realize how hypebeast heavily influenced the industry
okay

Yup, since we were invaded by those incels and their terrorwave, female modestcore. and facistcore faggotry spam became the norm, it hasn't been the same.

to expand, this is from one of the other threads on the first page, and there is a near 100% chance this cunt is a regular on /pol/ and uses 'cuck' unironically.

>he rants on the screenshot
>not on the topic 'is le broken mirror effay? xDDDDD'

Veeky Forums used to feel like a part of Veeky Forums. Users were aware of the site's culture, made comics, memes, infographics, etc.

2017 Veeky Forums just feels like another fashion discussion imageboard where people discuss what they see on twitter, instagram, or tumblr. No one lurks anymore. No one discusses what they have, only what they want, and would get if they could afford it.

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking newfag? /pol/ has nothing to do with the shit quality of Veeky Forums. It's faggots like you whining about /pol/ that make this board lower in quality.

all those soyboy shitposting is unbearable

Is this the meta/nostalgia feels thread?
I'm tired and a bit sad.
Threads like this are no use at all.

Old Veeky Forums was pretty shit. Massive tripfag dick riding. Autistic infographics.
>norse projects
Peacoats, and Clark DBs.
>Qasas
>Raw Denim
muh fades
>Fragrance threads
>Uniqlo praise

Veeky Forums today is pretty shit but its not near as bad as the peacoat hipster raw denim phase of 2010-2011.

Why are you talking shit like this when you're posting an image from facebook? See

I get the association of modestcore and /pol/sters but i think terrorwave is more of an offshoot of milspo desu, it doesn't coincide with their infatuation with fascist fashion

>Why are you talking shit like this when you're posting an image from facebook?
I've been on Veeky Forums since 08. Veeky Forums has a ton more exposure now. Fashion also happens to be a big staple in pop culture right now, and the massive popularity of streetwear added a huge influx of new people to this board.
Stop crying about it faggot. Go make an oldfag nostalgia thread so you can post about this faggot, and a shitty info graphic about red wing boots.

i miss the Veeky Forums when everything was about OCBD, CDB, raw denim, Red wings, and wolverine.

You forgot the navy pea coat, and the daily carry threads autism.

Veeky Forums's problem is too many teenagers and/or basic fucking women. The only "fashion" that anybody regularly talks about on this board is softboy shit, Gucci soundcloud faggotry, and Streetwear. Actual discussion about effaycore designers/brands like Yohji, CCP, Rick, Raf or Hedi (praise be upon him) have become more and more of a rarity. Also for some reason Veeky Forums seems to attract a large amount of newfags which spells the death of any forum

hypebeasts are mongoloids
bye

Just let the board be what it is, and don't fight it

You nailed it. This is why I barely even lurk this awful, awful board now.

Every man needs to be politically aware when discussing any topic. Fashion is no exception.
I'm glad for /pol/, and I think that mainstream media are just as extreme as /pol/ is, except in the other direction

5 Star Post my friend

>tfw no boards make infographics anymore as well

>fashion is only about haute designers

I do think /pol/ has shitted up this board but
>Veeky Forums used to feel like a part of Veeky Forums. Users were aware of the site's culture, made comics, memes, infographics, etc.
is definitely true as well, and I'd say it's the biggest reason this board isn't that enjoyable anymore. This board does not have a very cohesive culture anymore.

2pbp

>/pol/
>politically aware
Pick one

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums NEVER CHANGES.

CHEERS
A

Most of my friends didn't know what Veeky Forums was until the last few years, thanks to pol's antics. They're definitely attracting people with a certain mindset to the site and scaring off others, and it's affecting all boards.

Regardless, I think a lot of the changes people are bitching about are just as easily attributed to shifts in pop culture. Tastes change. You can't keep that disco ball up forever.

dude its fucking fabric who gives a shit.

then gamergate and r/thedonald happened. left us with the barren wasteland we have now

newfag detected

Veeky Forums has regularly used fascist inspo and joked about how Jewey and numale the industry is. Knoch is worshipped for his milspo and Third Reich aesthetics, boot threads have been daily for 6 years, skinheads and undercuts started here 3 2 years before they became mainstream. At some point, every oldfag here had a "Hitler Youth" cut.

You 15 year old autistic fucks who just discovered you get a pat on the back if you say something politically correct and Punch Le Nazis on tumblr or leddit shit up every thread by acting like self elected hall monitors and prefects telling people off for using mean words or making reference to something you read was bad on Vice. If you don't like something, piss off, and take your edgy commie larping and terrible taste with you.

>>>/reddit/

>i think white people get a little advantage in our society
>i think white people should be the only ones allowed in our society
pick which one is more extreme. protip: you cant they are totally equally crazy

>i think every peoples on the face of the planet deserve a homeland
>i support the right of a country to control its own borders and help its own people first
Pick which one you find the most extreme, faggot. I bet you think China replacing the Tibetans is bad but German children currently being a minority is good
>me smart

>i think white people get a little advantage in our society
It is their society, they built it and fought for it for 15,000 years across Europe
>i think white people should be the only ones allowed in our society
No one says this, most hardcore white nationalists would happily allow other groups to come and trade, learn, interact, cooperate within their borders, but not to live and breed here. What gives brown people the right to cross borders into our countries and colonise us with their own culture?

oldfag i assume? what do you think of t_d wave?

I thought it was cool that people were trying different takes on dadcore, currently i think the white polos and dress slacks that came back around that time is a good, the hat was fun and the excitement and rise of synthwave was good. Memes were funny too when trump was unpopular and being treated as Literally Hitler, but now it's all very tiring since he's been elected and largely revealed himself as a centrist ZOGbot, and every middle aged cuckservative has jumped on board with making "Le Libtards get BTFO epicstyle #feminist gets wrecked compilation" bullshit, which killed the meme stone cold.

However, I think you're a little confused. Generally on Veeky Forums, r/le_D is an anathema to the broader Veeky Forums humour, which is much more edgy and extreme yet far more self aware. You'll never hear le donald praising hitler and saying we must defend whites worldwide then turning round and saying Irish are subhuman niggers, nor will you

If you want to see a better representation across the boards of universal /pol/ tier humour, don't visit r/t_d, that's a pro zionist forum filled with middle age milquetoast faggots and people who think Milo, a civic nationalist cocksucking homo, is a conservative. Conversely you have the clueless leftist idiots who have been told that T_D is their enemy, which is funny to behold since the alt right hates them too.

Go look at r/MillionDollarExtreme for example, or listen to a Daily Shoah episode, and you'll find nothing in common with T_D. Just like you won't find many T_Ds on Veeky Forums.

Old /pol/ was radically liberal and pro-communism. You're no oldfag. Fuck off

It really wasn't, faggot, Veeky Forums is an anime board
Anime boards have always been obsessed with Hitlerism, ironically or not
Japs are still obsessed with Imperialism and Hitlerism, you literally have Nazi weddings and fancy dress and girl groups and even whole animes about WW2

Is this some new /leftypol/ tactic to retcon the past of Veeky Forums?

Same thing that 'gave' the right to Europeans crossing into our borders and colonize us with theirs. Enjoy karma

you mean /tv/ happened
they fucking ruined the board

You just justified the Day of the Rope. You're going to punish my children for "karma". When was the last time a European brought up the Barbary Slave Trade or asked for reparations for the Islamic Conquests of Europe? That's right, never, because unlike you shitskins, we have achieved things we can be proud of and created a great society. Must suck, having absolutely zero accomplishments as a group.

fucking kys

Lol. What a fucking nerd

>we
fuckin sheesh

What a retard

this was the last card sent, it was in 2014

Real oldfag here, /new/ and /pol/ were always a mix of Libertarians and Stormfags.

The real problem with Veeky Forums in general has been the influx of newfags during and because of the culmination of "memeculture, Gamergate, the Election, and moot being a faggot. I'm not sure where the illusion of this shithole ever being good comes from though.

'no'
fashion forums got dark and le bantz turned into people getting doxxed so people left the forums, this lead to them declining in quality and everyone who wanted to shitpost without a pic of them showing up came here and made Veeky Forums worse

then newfags found it shit and figured they could ask dumb questions and they did due to the lack of elitism at this point

now it is kill

I like to read panicked racists as stereotypical antebellum plantation ladies and it always fits hilariously well
>oh, oh but the terrible darkies ah coming to enslave ah children and steal Master's fine China! Theyah comin tah persecute us for nothin atall but kidnapping an deprivin' them of their nat'ral born raights! Ah may faint!

Blame the race obsessed Amerimutts and fucking genocide them

EVERYTHING CHANGES WITH TIME

CHEERS
R

You sound like a fag. Reread the comment he was replying to. Some shitskin saying brown people deserve whitey's tax money and infrastructure cause whitey dun bad things once (no mention of who, when, where or what terrible things niggers, Arabs and Indians have done and continue to do to whites and each other, example: don't google Bacha Bazi)

+1 Reddit karma for your epic reply though

>Veeky Forums today is pretty shit but it's not near as bad as the peacoat hipster raw denim phase of 2010-2011
I think some people subscribed to this but early Veeky Forums (especially 08-10) was a little more experimental and accepting since it was a combination of post-scene kids in small towns, who still wanted an aesthetic that conveyed their unwillingness to conform to whatever the Hollister-crested masses were wearing, and people who had browsed forums like SZ, Sufu and SF for years and finally felt like "creating content" without the pressure of a proper alias

Dressing like an infographic kind of became an MFA thing but I'm not entirely sure when this happened