>couple years ago people were probably posting
>people on Veeky Forums still wearing wide pants

no they werent

skinny slim trouser wearers fuCK OFF

Get on his level

i swear no one is doing that

nice our legacy pic tho daddy

which final fantasy character is this?

This is just a trend right now, it will go back for jeans being slim. Personally, I don't think baggy pants look good but if someone can rock them I'm not gonna hate on them.

>not owning multiple styles of jeans/trousers
>only able to think in extremes
>worries about trends and being ahead of the curve

>lives in rural Illinois core

are you trying to smuggle food into the theatre?

>2017 skaters b like

>look at me i follow trends

mclovin?

>196 cm, 69 kg
>literally can't wear regular fit jeans

I wear slim jeans because I think they look better and compliment the rest of my clothes better and I don’t worry about trends. :3

piss off trend fags reeeeeeeeee

i have worn exlusively regular fit pants for a few years now

>2018
>jeans
Lol

>people think this looks good

Looks fine when it comes to jeans honestly. Skinny jeans make me wretch

Eh? Didn't this wide pants fad come after this skinnies fad?

those one of them "new wave post ironic (letscallit) futurism" shoes prada is desperately trying to bandwagon on?

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

THAT DUDE IS SO UGLY

wtf Veeky Forums this is why I don't click this board

yes, it will go back to slim, in about 12-20 years after the cycle completes are restarts

post fit

post fit

I'm very skinny/hungry skeleton. Any reason why i should NOT wear slim/skinny jeans? even some slim fits seem too big for me.

I'm coming for you

Any other kind of pant is okay, I just fucking hate non-skinny jeans

>its another trend, just like skinny jeans
this
it's fucking retarded
not is Veeky Forums painfully fucking late to the trend, people are unrionically think it's some sorta grand paradigm shift and the choice of trousers for a person is entirely binary
Veeky Forums is full of retards, nothing new

I don't understand how any ever thought non form fitting trousers looked good though. It's never looked good having baggy trousers, it never fucking will either.

here to criticize, not contribute. you should lurk more

whats wrong with thta mans body ? is he real life ?

>t. Brainlet

why confine yourself to one pants style?
skinnies are literally timeless. now it's just trendy to wear wider pants, but why not have both? think for yourself and stop worrying so much about whats "in" you fucking trendhopper
^is completely right

ayy i think that model works at the ol flagship in stockholm

I wear slim fit jeans because I'm a fatass that wears 501s :(

What the fuck? Are you trying to say people can decide their own mind on apparel? Everybody should act without using their own perspective.

There are pants trends (skinny, bell bottoms, loose/high rise, biker, distressed etc.) and there are universal facts about human clothing.

In a vacuum and without making a statement, clothes that fit properly look more aesthetically pleasing, even on a primal level.

ie. pants like pic related show another person you have good proportions, they show you are active because the garment is unlikely to obstruct your movement, they show you can put some minimum amount of effort into getting garments that closely follow the shape of your body.
If you're a woman, they show off your hips and ass. If you're a guy, they allow you to display a good hip to shoulder ratio.

Fashion has at least 2 meanings. It can be a thing you follow. It can be you making a statement, on what you believe to be aesthetic or on the utility on things. It can be about looking pleasing in general.

In more than one of these senses, in a lot of cases, slimmer (not skin tight) pants will remain, forever, more fashionable.

Have fun chasing trends if that is your thing however, you'll grow out of it eventually and you're allowed to go through that phase.

>low waisted
>"they allow you to display a good hip to shoulder ratio."

>Low-rise pants - Wikipedia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-rise_pants
>Low-rise pants are pants that sit low on, or below, the hips, usually at least 8 centimetres (3 inches) lower than the navel. They are also called "lowcut jeans", "hipster jeans", and "lowriders". Low-rise pants have been available since the 1900s, in styles for both men and women, with popularity increasing in the 2000s.

Really makes you think, right? The closest fitting part of the pants hugging the hips, wonder why that makes them look narrower when everything above and below is wider. hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nobody here actually dresses like the OP pic, right? you look retarded if so

but my Veeky Forums high waist memes told me that there is no pros for low waists this can't be

everything that guy wears now is yikes

wow this guy's shoulders look so broad and manly wtf

>when everything above and below is wider
thanks for making me feel bad about my tiny soy waist

That's exactly the kind of person to have moved on to high rise jeans.

I like my testicles tho

This is some fucking lookism shit. Though you can always have high waisted hip huggers too,if that sort of shit bothers you.

Are you 13 and considering your first past sweatpants trousers purchase or something?

Yes, debating aesthetics beyond trends is "lookism".

Ask me how I know you're the kind of retarded piece of shit to refer to jokes as "memes".

>piece of shit to refer to jokes as "memes"
Actually i do the opposite. I hate these fucking memes, and all the 'internet culture'

Sup Veeky Forums

What is this aesthetic called and where can I cop it?