6’3 156 pounds

>6’3 156 pounds
>jackets / shirts either perfect length but way too wide or perfect width but way too short

how am I supposed to size clothes? should I just go for the baggy top look?

Have the same Problem. I have to go for s-size jackets which are often a bit too long but I think it fits big, skinny people.

If you want to get the same jacket like in this picture you need to find a german flecktarnparka a size bigger than your usual jackets on ebay and use black fabric dye

>6’3 156 pounds

nigga looks like Slender Man irl

>tfw 6'3 145 pounds
last year at this time I weighed 122 lbs at the same height

Look for long medium clothes.

currently same height 138lb
i never find a problem personally because i want everything baggy anyway

very true especially if you have good facial structure. comfycore wool trousers everyday

Find brands that cater to skinny people, usually european or designer brands

Very curious, what do you eat to achieve this weight? I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and I eat pretty well, i just get fucking hungry all the time, especially after working out. I'm thinking my only option if I wanna get below 180 is to take up tobacco again kek.

gum and water my man.

holy shit my exact nigga, 6'3 145 here.
I don't eat much and exercise very little, I have almost no muscle.

I'm 6'3 145 too, I eat a lot but I do a fair bit of cardio. I want to gain some weight baka

eat something

>working out
there's your problem, these guys are skeletons wrapped in skin. You could probably hold him up to the light and see right through him.
OP please start eating and lifting. I'm 6' 3 and skinny at 180lbs

where can i cop that exact jacket or a similar one? I've been trying to find something like that someone help

stop lifting weights, stop being hungry
>I'm 6' 3 and skinny at 180lbs
not skinny. you have no clue what skinny is

Do you usually wear a large?

just take your shirts to a tailor if you don't like how they fit

with the flecktarns you have the chance to get a somewhat better fit as there are tall sizes that give you the right sleeve lenght. Still the sleeves are gigantic and the waist big. It's just the way it is cut when the shoulders fit

This guy is right. I am 6'4" at 188lbs and still am pretty thin.

I'm almost 6,4 and 140 lbs

6'4" 262. Eat more to cultivate mass

same but I don't know what those are called

flecktarn parka, lurk more

6'4 196 lbs here, trying to get down to 79kg or so. like 10 to lose.

feels good to see all my tall bros in here

exercise you skeletal cunt

Just keep the mass and get more muscular. you won't be the best cloth hanger but you would look much better trust me

close to 6'5, 190 lbs, and consider myself skinny. I literally can't picture what these guys who are over 6'2 and under 150 look like. They have to be skeletons.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A TAILOR???

Imma try, though I'd like to see how i'd look, 10kg down. Want low bodyfat 2bh,