What do ppl see in him?

his look worked when he was younger

now he's just a weird adult

"ppl" don't see anything in him anymore

cocaine

is this, dare i say, /ourguy/ AND /ourgirl/ ?

unique looking and is in a famous and popular show

not sure if the look of typical beta /b/ tard or ayy lmao

He looks good

idk between 8 and 45

he looks exactly like the guy I sucked off in high school that made me discover maybe I wasnt as gay as I thought.

Is this the new JUST

Before cocaine

Teen girls in 2017 love the sleepy eyes drug addict white boy look

No. They love muscular BBC Tyrones.

White with sleepy eyes = best
Drug addict = worse, together with nonwhite

Funny meme, too bad it's fake

/pol/ pls go

I don't go on Pol. Fuck you. Sorry I'm not attracted to boys that don't have perfect, white skin and adorably sleepy eyes. Also drugs are degenerate

being attracted to boys is degenerate

you literally like dick in your mouth

disgusting

Yeah I like good white dick in my mouth :) and I like it somewhere else, so I can have white children with my white husband

>having children

ew like ugh

Sorry, you can be childless while I will enjoy making new generation of white people

you're both fucking retarded.

Sorry I'm retarded for wanting to have children

you're a single, poor, mentally ill, uneducated Veeky Forums poster -- you would fail miserably as a parent. stop cosplaying as 18th century noblemen on the internet

>ha ha white supremacy is cool now right? right guys ?

I'm in relationship, rich, healthy, educated and I'm not roleplaying. I had no idea that wanting kids makes me cosplaying 18th century

Lmao what

>continuing your race is white supremacy
(You)

both of you, stop LARPing. fucking losers

actually, its both

Maybe you have to larp about having a good life, but I don't have to :)

im not even the loser discussing with you, just stop this shite, its pathetic. have a happy new year

Yeah it's so pathetic having a good life :')

>Also drugs are degenerate
imagine being on a fashion forum and unironically believing this

>my life is so good everyone I need to come on Veeky Forums and tell everyone and they BETTER BELIEVE ME

>believing
As if that wasn't true

Awwww, are we jealous? Don't worry, maybe one day you will have life as good as me. If you don't stay like pic related you will achieve nothing though, my little friend

his cheekbones?

Hes on a popular TV show and therefore is attractive to girls.

You... You know it doesn't work like that?

prove it

No one finds him attractive, people like Finn Wolfhard

How many do you see teens crushing on Danny Trejo? How about Richard Kiel? William H. Macy? John C. Reilly? Luis Guzmán?

cute

Is making your kid a child actor an even more sure fire way to fuck up his life than molestation. It’s gotten so bad that I just assume every somewhat famous child actor I see will end up terribly.

face has a character

Beautiful eyes, warm, vibrant smile, it’s pretty simple

It was a thing from the 80s and 90s
Finn (the boy in that pic), fired the agency right after he heard the news that he molested some young man 10 years ago

Who are you talking about? Surely your weren’t talking about mr. Cokehead here

Omg.
Young moot
This makes me feel..

the fuck is going on with those pizza tattoos

shit ain't right.

Theres a big difference between this kid and John C Reilly. Hes young and an outcast, hes teenage heart throb bate.
Look at Joffrey from Game of Thrones he looks like a little goblin but girls think hes hot too.

You are a man, you find them ugly but women find it attractive. Also keep in mind that in movies they have makeup and usually blood better which makes girls like them more, especially if character they are playing is desirable

Is this Shkreli or Harry Styles?

Kek, doing cocaine gives you cheekbones

xD worth it