Will masculinity ever make a comeback?

Will masculinity ever make a comeback?

No. Masculinity is toxic now unless you're a nigger or Arab/Muslim.

it is making a slow but steady comeback as a response to the dumbing down of men

>implying masculinity is “out”
This question is proof that whites are cucked beyond belief

>muh white soybois
It takes a lot of charisma to pull off bodyhair these days, for example.

masculinity is not out, masculinity is discouraged in the mainstream, however masculinity and femininity is still subconsciously sought out by their respective opposite genders

I think all you guys just need to leave your houses more. Masculinity is not frowned upon if you naturally posses it. But fronting as some MUH MANLY MAN is so transparent and laughable. Why do you care what other people think about you so much?

I like the inspo my guys, keep going

Finding a mans man is a rare gem. Perfectly maintained beards, undercuts and tatted sleeves need not apply.

UUUU

"when will beating women and having destructive behaviors be Veeky Forums again?"

Women want and need to be guided.

>all these old motherfuckers

Post some masculine people that are Veeky Forums's age

you mean 12?

you seem to know a lot about women.

A man's man doesn't judge other men based on how they look. But like everything its a fine line between authenticity and being inauthentic.

And what age is that? Men come into their prime after 30 anyway.

Nothing dries up the pussy more than "I dont know, what do you want to do/where do you want to go/what do you want to eat?".

there's always so much larping by fat 20 year olds whenever theres any discussion about masculinity it's so funny

my idols tbqh

lol hi there hag

>ever making it without having a gaze bluer than the technicolor skies or being able to eat 50 eggs in one sitting
cmon son

>Will ugly males ever make a comeback?
Hopefully not.

You start shaving yet?

Masculinity changes over time, that was the point oh hedi slimane’s work for dior. Basically designing womens wear for men

>letting this dude design anything you wear

>It takes a lot of charisma to pull off bodyhair these days, for example.

For who? Fuckboys?

I go to the beach as hairy as I fucking am.

I second that

>comeback
Black men never stoped being the peak of masculinity.

>tfw dont look like greek god
Why go on?

I don't give a fuck, 'cause i live it. Fuck the mainstream.

pathetic

>implying they're not all more or less openly "unf kill me daddy lol"
Women do not and never will sexually desire soyboy handbags, they want convicted murderer DOM Chads

You shut on whites but still they are the most desirable

That's funny cause paul newman was bi sexual as a mother fucker

Bisexual right there. ..

Go wear some skinny jeans with adidas sneakers, my soynig.

buddy this is as soy and tryhard as it get

>Look son, a faggot.

Based Keke

>communist sympathizer
>masculine

>Listen guv, the gangs comin for ya. They know ya done snitched, and the big man's got a hit squad with Tommies heading out now. You and me, we gotta split

This is the race that wears beard makeup and walks around with their pants down while desperately searching for a nonexistant identity by claiming Egyptian heritage

Why does he look good? I don't understand it. He has no arms, and his face is ugly but he still looks good.

Veeky Forums would tell this guy to shave his head because he has more than a 3head

>destructive behaviors
>implying men today arent the definition of destructive behavior

Same

what makes you say that?

A woman needs a man to guide her, and a man needs a woman to even have any incentive to go anywhere in life.

The point is not to be agressive and "showing dominance", you just have to make them feel like women, and you have to be a man as well. a womans weaknesses should be a mans strengths.

I see some people saying "a woman wants a man to knows what he wants, if they go to cinema he will choose movie" and so on. thats aint true, if shes your partner you need to consult her. you should always have the last word but you should also consult your woman. they want to be guided, not be walked around on a leash

>old timey commies
>not masculine
hahah ok lol

This, hence why they are literally cavemanning white women away

>calling someone soy
>posts a picture of some dude who looks like he's trying as hard as he can to reassure he's masculine
this board never ceases to amaze me

It means you have to quit being a boy. Being a manchild is not masculine. It means leaving the trappings of youth behind. It means embracing responsibility. It means becoming dependable and being a man of your word. It means respecting others, as much as you want them to respect you. It means having principles that you hold yourself to. It means growing up.

Are you 14?

He looks like a hippie virgin kek

nope, androgyn is in. masculinity and gender roles in general are dying. keep up grandpa or move out of a flyover shitehole

If by masculinity you mean white people and obnoxious sunglasses, then yes and yes. They are perennial.

>Men come into their prime after 30 anyway.
hahahahahaha

great fit except for that abhorrent hat

holy fucking shit lmao

I wish I would look like this one day so I could fuck all my daughters friends

You say this but white women are still the least likely demographic to race mix

tfw I'll never be a partisan girl who gets to live by being gangbang hatefucked by these as their tied up pet :(((

He's very charismatic and cold-looking
Check out pictures of him when he was younger
Walken is goat

Nice way of coping with getting old

Not with that attitude.

wait wtf why are his arms like that

>tfw the best I've ever felt in my life was when I was with 5-6 other guys my age for a week fishing, barbecuing and shooting the shit together
>talking about our common problems in life and bonding
>leftists want to take that away from me

Everyone i was with was white and held, practically the same beliefs as me. Maybe that makes me a racist but I think it's important to be with people that are similar to you.

>tfw I will never bathe and sleep in a tent with a group of wholesome father figure 30 year old handsome men
>tfw I will never accidentally get caught sneaking a peek at their dicks while we pee together like men do
>tfw we will never get drunk and watch the stars and I'll be wearing their big hunky white dad jackets that look baggy on me and maybe lean against them and we'll talk about our girlfriends and how girls suck and how we wish our dads didn't leave us when we were kids
>tfw I'll never snuggle up against them in the tent because I'm afraid of bears and maybe accidentally poke their boner and laugh because we're bros
>tfw leftists want to take this away from me
fucking leftists

paul Newman is a god

w2c his glasses?

Lol

The only reason I keep going is the hope that I'll get married and pull hs poon in my 40s by fucking my daughters friends

how the fuck does everyone in this thread get toxic masculinity wrong???

toxic masculinity is used to describe the toxic behaviours of masculinity, e.g. "I'm a man I can't speak about my feelings' and so on
it doesnt mean masculinity is wrong although some who critique masculinity and gender roles want to abolish / make them redundant

its a classic case of a fucking spook - dont hold anything too sacred and dont try to define something completely subjective and bullshit like the behaviours a man should have

live your life as who you are, do what you need to enjoy it without imposing arbitrary limitations such as the need for masculinity

If you're waiting for masculinity to start trending to be a man you are a fucking cuck.
Women are drinking themselves to death and taking SSRIs because they can't find a masculine man.

Masculinity isn't out dumbass, being a violent ape is out. No, that will never make a comeback

How do leftists want to take that away from you cuck?

>being a violent ape is out. No, that will never make a comeback

When do you believe that was in?

Can you be manly without a Rolex?