casual/terracewear thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1WucQ91vRYiJIliLF5y1U294yHfSwPXGr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just watched green street huh?

i want to watch it, but no. havent watched any casual films yet

Watch awaydays with subtitles
Liverpudlian accent is impossible to understand lol

i had to watch 'its a casual life' a few times before understanding what the guy was saying lmao

Actually a Wirral accent from just across the Mersey as away days is about tranmere fans

i guess diesel is trying to sneak its way into the casuals wardrobe

I have the first 10 years of When Saturday Comes ripped but never uploaded them to the Google drive account. Wanna buy their Illustrated History of Football, looks funny
Their coverage of 80s / early 90s hooliganism is fantastic

start dressing like an adult, you fucking filth

learn how to get in touch with your useful side, you joyless, miserable cunt

*youthful

It's been a tifosi thing since the 80's.

starting to upload this
it's going to take a few hours, I don't even have 10 years worth of issues and it's 5000 pages
I'll get up more tonight and tomorrow to fill in the 95-2015 gap lol

here's a link
lot to go through, I'll get up more when I can, wanted to have a complete archive before posting a link tbqh
late xmas present to the guys who like soccer lol
drive.google.com/open?id=1WucQ91vRYiJIliLF5y1U294yHfSwPXGr

What kind of masks might a casual wear under his hood or cap? Brands and / or links would be appreciated.

Yeah, does anybody know what those stretchy tube sock-like things are called? Those things that fit over your throat, and you just need to lift them up for an instant (lower) face mask? Those things must have a name.....

called a buff my dude!
im an /out/ist and i love mine, ive got an off brand one bc fuck that price tag

im pretty sure they use normal scarves to cover their mouth and nose, along with the cp mille miglia goggles to cover their eyes so they dont get recognized by the cops. traditionally the scarves used were burberry and aquascutum, but im starting to see a lot of plaid scarves from the likes of daks, tommy hilfiger, ralph lauren and barbour. they all do the job really

thanks man, that's a big help; I thought they were just some kind of fucked up muffler or something. which I guess they are. The name makes it easy to find 'em tho

Kind of like the American version better actually - it's got more of a magpie quality to it. The ones sold by C.P., Stone Island, etc. just seem too put together or something. They look better and more psycho when they appear as though some troll or terrorist cobbled them together piecemeal

thats hardcore man. i lowkey wanna get 1 even though ive never went skiing in my life

Mille miglia jackets look so nice

anyone know any obscure tracksuit or sportswear brands like pic related? my weird thing is collecting track jackets from seldom known brands like australian or barney cools. props for heritage brands like the former

Not sure if its popular but ellesse has alright top.

Knew nobody would care about WSC lol
The archival pics alone are worth looking through