Is fake hair colour cool and Veeky Forums? What are some examples of it done well or not well?

Is fake hair colour cool and Veeky Forums? What are some examples of it done well or not well?

More pictures of this guy?
I need photos of that haircut to show mybarber

(and also maybe more of the qt girls)

bump

I don't like it. But I think I'm the minority here.

its like one of those things where its cool if you are really cool. e.g leather jackets, looks autistic on anyone not genuinely alpha as fuck.
coloured hair is going to look tryhard 99% of the time unless the person is pewdiepie.

It's cool don't listen to anyone here. They literally dress in all black because they are afraid to stand out yet act like they want to express themselves.

Just stick to normal colors

do you have any example picture where it doesn't look tryhard

hahahaha

it will look tryhard on you. i can tell you that.

go look at the fit thread on Veeky Forums and realize who is telling YOU that YOU will look tryhard

he legit also looks up to pewdiepie why even take his retard advice

I bleached mine but roots are growing hard after 2 weeks. Sides are coming through too much. More work than its worth imo

it works

I don't think it suits you.

I just had my hair bleached, and now it is super fucking puffy. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Leave in conditioner. Takes a few days.

Alright, thank you I’ll give it a try

Veeky Forumsposter figured it out lmao

Here is a good example for female, for men I would not get fake hair colour it would just look like you're a scene kid

why do beaners and muds do this

white envy

good for her

No, hair dye of any kind is shit.

I personally think I look better with dyed hair and my friends also seem to think that
Wish it was cheaper to maintain

Oh also the comments little children make to their parents about my hair are super cute

shout out to leicester city

wtf? everyone does this u pol-brained dumdum

fake hair is for anime characters

oh god.. it all comes back again...

Though I agree that you shouldn't take any advice here as something of value, I also do think pewdiepie's hair is goat

this

that looks trash imo

For dudes, Lucky Blue Smith has 10/10 dyed hair. Makes me consider trying the same platinum color.

he has blue eyes

got a pic?

love this

who are these two?

he is naturally brown

>tfw love the look of dyed hair
>tfw hate the sort of people who dye their hair

Nice repeating digits
The sides are quite short, can't really tell by the picture
Please ignore the horrible beard

>dyed hair
>beard

lul

my face is usually shaved
Didn't have a razor at the hospital

I kinda wanna dye it that color too

I have poo poo color skin, would it be a good idea dyed burgundy with a little bit of gray? I think it would fit my skin color and style but I don't wanna look ridiculous or tacky

CRUSHED

you have to tone that.

bleached but yellow hair looks shit on people with brown skin. icy white is the only way to actually pull it off

this successfully ruined my night and shattered my illusion

How about dyed black hair? I'm really into it but I'm afraid it'll turn out cringy since my natural hair color is light brown.

are u retarded black is a natural hair color

Bleached then dyed then removed dye gave me ginger hair to match my beard

>Is fake hair colour cool and Veeky Forums

hair stylist here

answer is N O

i fucking hate unnatural hair colour

naturals or balayage otherwise fuck off

That's his point you idiot, asking why races who would never have white hair and that it looks worse on would do it.

Thanks m80

Oh shut the fuck up

im a cosmetologist, yes, its a lot harder to work with, but beauty is pain

be my gf qt

You look like Tumblr vomit.

CUTE

how in fuck did you come to the conclusion i look up to pewdiepie? why is it always retards calling people retards.

It works if you're like 13. It's just weird when you're older