Nike-Tard New Year - I owe you $ if you wear Nikes

This is the moron that gave away over $300 earlier this week to people who wear mens Nikes. I'm switching it up this week so not as many people will get paid but if you do, you'll get paid more.

Rules:

1) Post a picture of your Nikes, Jordans, etc with a sheet of paper that says "Happy New Years, Retard". You may post each pair you own ONCE.
2) In the post, type in your paypal.me link.
3) If you get dubs, I owe you $25. If you get trips, I owe you $50. If you get quads, I owe you $100.

You may post your paypal receipt but please black out my name and email or other personal info.

I will post on here at some point that the offer is over. If you post a picture and I don't pay you, look up the thread because that's probably why.

Have fun at my expense!

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, if you plan on posting, let me know so I know to stick around. If no one replies, I might leave sooner than later. If I know you're planning on posting, I'll wait.

anyone up for this today?

1st for nike SFBs

Paypal.me/pepethepoorfrog

Don't forget the sheet with the message on it. See rule 1. Thanks.

i'll be posting

Woops forgot to write

Do converses count? Since nike owns converse

No, specifically Nike, Jordans, LeBrons and things like that. Not converse, etc. Good question though.

my ol' beat canvas AF1

paypal.me/zeverett99

Rolling for me

Nike SB janoskis

paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

very close to trips

Don't forget your paypal.me link in your posts.

Rolling again

paypal.me/zeverett99

alright boys rolling my final pair

Sadly just missed trips.

Rollin again for nike flip flops

lol, missed by one!

Rolling aagain

>Another roll

I've told you earlier this year that this is a slow board; it's meaningless to get trips or quads here

You all are welcome to post for the purpose of raising the number as well if you want to get it close to trips again.

*sigh*

Andanother

Yea, that was maybe a bad idea. Any suggestions for if I do this again?

paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

re roll

paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

please baby jesus

paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

god please

Dude, how many pairs you have? lol

Final pair final roll

Going to kms
If i dont get this

Let's see what happens

paypal.me/krakatau

paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

god what the fuck

If people want me to come up with a new game, leave suggestions for how it should work and I'll post a new thread that everyone can try on. I don't care if I look like a retard for doing it.

Have some of your preferred rare sneakers, like dunks, vintage or whatever, first it's fair for all sizes and second, it's harder to fulfill

Got it, I'd owe for every picture but it would be harder for people to fulfill because the sneaks are rarer?

i guess we'll find out
paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

paypal.me/TCO92

hey op,
can u explain why exactly u are doing this. often saw these threads, never participated. if u would post such at r9k u would get hundreds of needs posting even lewds. are u rich and this is some kind of fetish?

Replace it with trips and quads

REEEEEEEEEE
paypal.me/nikesonmyfeet

Replace trips and dubs with it**

I get a rush out of the risk. Hence in the past limiting sizes, etc. I like the fact that I don't have control over how many people might see the thread and it's a rush to see what happens. Kind of like a gambling fetish.

OP no prize for paricipation? I mean I was off by one on a fuck ton

K, I'll think about it. I like that a lot of people can participate but need some limiting factor. I'll keep thinking. The day is young (at least where I am).

No, but I'll probably post another game this afternoon after I think up a good one that still limits but that's easier to win. Keep your kicks handy and you may drain my paypal yet.

that's kinda fucking bullshit but whatever it's your money.

op is a fucking creep for sure

I see. Well, I don't have to do a separate thread with an easier game either so I'll be off. Sorry for disturbing Veeky Forums, I was under the impression from previous times doing this that it was enjoyed.

>op gets dubs twice

Challenge us, be creative. Ask for unusual sizes, rare sneaker models, certain colorways, shoe on head, shoe on dick, shoe on roof, shoe on fire, etc

paypal.me/TCO92

gay thread kys OP

i remember you

paypal.me/jrk91

sweet i got trips
paypal.me/jrk91

hes just a fag.

Feel free to post your receipt with my info blacked out. Thnks.

post your receipt with his info

don't black it out

thanks OP. i remember you from the last time you did this you gave me 10 bucks and i bought beer with it. i guess ill do the same this time and drink to you, cheers

why are these salty niggers now on /fa exactly?

Thanks for being a gent and not posting my info. I may be weird but I'm being a doormat for Veeky Forums's benefit so I appreciate you letting me keep this going.

lol i use these to mow lawns

paypal.me/stoicts

no problem bud, thanks again and happy new years bro

we dont deserve him

13031701 get

/fa is too slow traffic for "dubs" "trips" to work

Someone just won trips though...

you should just take submissions and do random number generation as to not get gamed

how would I get gamed?

what i mean is that it is too easy to "get" a number just by looking at the most recent post on /fa and knowing it's consecutive

e.g. my post number is most likely 13031707

paypal.me/Hayden999

Then why are people having so much trouble?

i dont wear nikes, but cool thread op.

paypal.me/farqq

>13031708
woops, maybe this time?

^ 13031718

i mean he aint wrong, just most people who are posting their shoes probably arent thinkign about it and just posting as soon as possible after reading the rules and seeing op could stop at anytime

Ah, I see. Lol, I wonder how many people are going to get clued in and rush at the key moments.

rolling

paypal.me/krakatau

>mbw i keep getting gets

reroll
paypal.me/farqq

that would ruin the fun. anons
just post and see if you win

Pls

roll

paypal.me/krakatau

last one ;_;
paypal.me/farqq

I feel like if people wanted to game me, they'd be top posting trying to get to the 770's and then start blasting pictures of their shoes.

bet you theres a broke muhfuh on here right now waiting for that to happen, finger ready to click the post button

which is why i think most people do a "pick a number between 1 and 10000" and then you use random number generation to find the closest one. but i think it's interesting what you're doing, just dont want you to get scammed for your goodwill.

im going to try for dubs ^ 55

I mean if people thought that way, it would be a clear strategy every 100 posts because someone would almost automatically win trips every time.

paypal.me/farqq

heh heh stealing moneys from broke niggas

im gonna wait til we get close to 777 and post without a pic so noone gets the money

last ones ;_;
paypal.me/farqq

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have suggested it, lol.

Can we post again if we participated before in another thread?

lol, sounds good to me.

trips lol

Paypal.me isn't available where I live. Will follow up with my paypal email if I GET if that's alright.