Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Fat Cat Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpreclinicalcongress.com/Nano-Oncology/
annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/06/01/annonc.mdw188.abstract
m.investing.com/analysis/cerulean-pharma---approaching-release-of-phase-ii-renal-data-200121814
motifinvesting.com/motifs/guns-guards-and-gates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

950 locked up in unsettled cash

only 40 left for trading with 9 dollar commission

holy shit im so bored

First

First for ARRY/PTX

WHO HERE MGT

First for CERU mah nigga
From 4 threads ago.
Alright guys, here's the second coming of CERU.
This will probably be copy pasta like the first.
So here's what we know.
>worldpreclinicalcongress.com/Nano-Oncology/
First Ceru is presenting on the 14th of June at 2.40pm. They will give us data on the phase 2 trials of CRLX 101, CERU's main drug
This will give us insight as to what will happen on the 30th.
>annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/06/01/annonc.mdw188.abstract
As we can see, in 55% of patients we have PROGRESSION FREE SURVIVAL AFTER 4 MONTHS
and in 23% of patients we have partial responses.
That's a 78% response rate with MINOR AS FUCK side effects.
The 30th is the big one. Probably the second most important news we'll hear up until FDA approval besides the phase 3 trials.
>m.investing.com/analysis/cerulean-pharma---approaching-release-of-phase-ii-renal-data-200121814
Here we can see that on or before June 30th this year they will reveal their Phase 2 CRLX101 data and Phase I CRLX301 data. Giving us complete insight into the company
Also, they mention that their peak value of CRLX101 and 301 combined comes to a combined market cap of around 2.15billion dollars, mentioned here.
>We forecast peak sales of $490m for CRLX-101 with Avastin in mRCC ($340m and $770m in follow-on indications of ovarian and rectal cancers respectively) and $550m for CRLX301.
That company is currently arround 66million.
That means the difference is shares is over 3457% per share.
>3457% increase.
Pic related was trial 1 results
Can't wait for phase 2 results

Great opportunity to buy PTX today at a discount beore the moon ride

It really is though. I've been holding onto this for about a few weeks.

Xgti is at a dip and only .14 it stays goin up in the .20s

Nothing is going to happen.

Just like with CERU

and KPHM

and TTNP

And all of the other FDA catalyst biotech picks that have been vomited in these threads.

in concurrence

Put just over 1 grand into PTX at $0.54. How much did you guys do?

whale boy ive been wondering, did you make this copy pasta?

>people think CERU will hit $70 per share...

GEVO to the moon.

>saying it makes it true

I-It will! Y-you'll see!

Oh, I'm not the whale boy but I thought I should post this since he doesn't seem to be around
Yeah, no. Unless they get bought out it'll go into the high teens at most

CERU my nigga

About the same

WHALE BOY I SUMMONE THEE
THE FINAL GUIDANCE OF THINE OWN SHILLING REQUIRES ASSURANCE

>PTX WILL HIT 4-15!
>buy ptx on friday average .57

>SKLN BUY NOW it's 30% increase but it will be 3.00 so just keep buying
>buy at .21

I just hope my money goes to a good cause at least

It's ok I bought PTX at .59 and SKLN at .21. When the fuck is the moon launch again?

CERU muh nigga

Anyone else buy only one share of AMZN and GOOG every few days and sell when you have about a $50 profit?

I've been getting steady gains from that

End of the month for PTX it's been at the same prices since last week

Never.

1-3% gains are nothing when you have like a couple hundred bucks

meme stocks are prob best for low money or just go full big short mode and find some ebin macro meme market to short

All the memes will launch soon enough. I hate when weak hands get shaky after 1 or 2 bad days, man the fuck up, hold and stop crying.

1-3% gains are my go-to when memes aren't launching.

gotta profit from something in the meantime.

I also swing-trade KR on the semi-regular

If only you RH fags could buy OTC stocks...

>UPLMQ is a good long buy

I gained $90 from GEVO and have lost $50 since then..

>tfw I've been meme'd

Fuck I didn't realize USAA charged more commission if I buy large volumes.

UPLMQ ... You mean the company in bankruptcy?

That's how Donald Trump made a lot of his money. He'd buy very large percents of a company, or even the entire company before it went into bankruptcy or during its bankruptcy, then sell it. That's why people keep saying he's been in bankruptcy, he did it to make a lot of money.

>What is venture capitalism.

Nokoski Le Broski, should I buy into the CERU shill?

You do know that bankruptcy doesn't mean the company is dead?

Personally I'd wait till the info comes out for the 30th instead of what happens tomorrow. I am not falling for another failed hype train bump on a biotech stock, CHMA went from $10 to like $3 overnight and fucked me. Don't make the same mistake I did. Is it possible it explodes in value? Yes. Likely? I have no idea how likely.

Aside from GEVO for tomorrow, what else are you looking at?

well you called GEVO and I bought it and made a nice profit it on it today. I guess I'll wait and "jump into the river feet first" as you say.

Any other alternative available in the UK?

WRESQ

Who $HUSA for big merger monies?

SKLN
MGT
EVOL
ARRY
MNKD
~PTX~ im very unsure of PTX but I only lost a little under $200 so I'm going to hold it, if I lose $250 I'll probably sell it. Such a weirdly risky stock.
Secondary public offering right as it dipped back into the .40s on 6/9/16 it went through on the 10th, it's bound to go up. Get those pancakes while they're hot.

On Robinhood, does it count as a day trade if I'm just putting a stop-loss on my buys from the day?

It def won't get filled today.

ELTP is going to blow up in July

The other day a bunch of Anons and myself were memeing with WRESQ and shilling it on stocktwits and upon more reading it's actually a very volatile penny stock. If you can spare $150 I recommend buying it, it's a huge risk, you have a good chance of losing it, but you could make back a lot of money on it if WRESQ gets its shit together.

>super risky
keep that in mind

Are those in order of your interest?
Im very interested in MGT, what timeframe are you envisioning?
Also, are you sure EVOL isnt pure meme lol? Thanks for being so helpful. Ive never been one for tripfags but I have to value those who share insight with anons. we all gonna make it

Where do you guys go for your news? I know you fools don't go to every big news site every day. Are there good aggregates? Anyone got a decent rss feed collection?

Any reason as to why? It's highest value was .80 back in 2014.

First

Dude all I know is they're picking out a badass staff of entrepreneurs with huge dicks to start making decisions for that company. I'll probably buy 600 shares when I get my funds settled tomorrow. They have the founder of Atari on there board of directors. He also founded chuck e cheese. Those are two opposite spectrums of money. They have brian seely too, I don't know much about the other guys.
EVOL is a potential 30% gainer in my opinion. I have more reading to do.

There's another handful of stocks I'm looking into that I might post about later. Once I have more info.

Their, not there. I can't type today.

ELTP's painkiller SequestOX, which is a non addictive alternative to Oxycontin, has its PDUFA date on July 14th. Based on its clinical data and the fact that ELTP have an FDA priority review it seems highly likely it will be approved. With no direct competitors on the market it is safe to assume with this drug's approval the stock price will rise and the company will be eventually bought out.

CNN has ELTP's 12 month projection between $4 and $4.50. Not that CNN's analysts are 100% accurate, but considering the stock is $.32 it is a great time to buy

also, they started a hacker advisory board, with a dude that hacked a plane in flight from his seat..

also, they started a cryptocurrency advisory board
>bullish af

I already have 3k shares mah niggah
Gun b gud

That's very interesting. A non-addictive painkiller. I might look into this, my father is an actively practicing MD he's usually spot on when it comes to biotech stocks coming out with a useful medical product or at least spiking in value. I'll ask him the next time I see him.
>EBIO-called it
>GWPH-called it
>CPXX-called it
>he thinks ZYNE will probably hit 15 per share.

That explains you calling all of these biotech stocks.. You ask actual practicing doctors currently prescribing the shit.

holy shit, this sounds like liquid gold. gonna read some and possibly cop.

similar to PTX!!!

MEME ALERT

>ZYNE
>$32 target price
What do they have in the works?

So Im guessing youre in on zyne? Good entry point for zyne or evol?

He's highly esteemed in the state I live, and he also teaches at a medical school that is highly valued so he's up to date with current stuff. His younger colleagues are also a lot of help.

Just text or call him or something? Wtf.

?
June 30th.
That is all.
CERU my nigga.

Already in PTX, m8.

Can't find WRESQ on Robinhood, searched for Warren Resources too

am I retarded?

>being stuck in CERU
C U C K E D

You guys think EBIO has any more room to run?

Not stuck. Bought more.
CERU my nigga.

I hope it doesn't tank on you guys and you make some pretty hefty, immaculate, gains. I got meme'd pretty damn hard with CERU before--not doing it again.

REMINDER THAT DEUTSCHE BANK WILL COLLAPSE AND TAKE THE ENTIRE MARKET DOWN WITH IT

SHORT INVESTMENT BANKS

BUY BEAR MARKET ETFS

BUY GOOOOOOOOOOOLD

ITS HAPPENING

You sold your labu for ceru?

Sure. I'll interrupt his day for you. Anything for the great fucking user.
>pic related
I'm not giving you any fucking "BUY THIS" shit, because I didn't even know about it till today.
marijuana patch, like a nicotine patch but with pot.
I have no bought ZYNE, I will wait for a dip if possible.
EVOL... I have more reading to do, man.

I day trade labu and labd and throw the PROFIT into CERU my nigga.
I never pulled out entirely.

Thank you based Noko-dad

>marijuana patch
W-what? Marijuana isn't addictive

Tell me why you haven't hopped on HUSA

It's not offered on RH, sadly. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but getting scottrade or etrade something of the sort would be in your best interest if you want to trade stocks. Less glitchy, the taxes are all the same. The utilities you get are so good.
It'll probably dip then rise again, I took my 1k profit and bounced though. Figures it would spike up even more the next day though.
>pic related, it's you.

Lmao he seems like a nice guy I feel bad now.

get that man a nice single malt from us sometime bro

It's an administering system I do believe. Also psychological dependencies on hedonistic, euphoric, and control losing/gaining effects are a real addiction no matter the substance and that includes any delta-9 tetrahydrocannibinol. I had to write a 15 page research paper on why we should keep marijuana illegal in college, it was fucking obnoxious.
>source well established psychiatrist who smokes weed often and even prescribes it to PTSD patients.

no moon stocks today eh. oh GEVO how I miss you

Anybody have info on this? Does it only count toward day trading if my order is actually filled at all?

I said to buy it on Friday during the dip. It isn't much, but
>$200 is $200.

Any gun stocks hot right now

CERU
E
R
U

PTX WILL RISE AGAIN
BUY
BUY
BUY

Absolutely not, we just had a mass shooting in Orlando. If you want to make money off of
>fire arms or related
motifinvesting.com/motifs/guns-guards-and-gates

I went with HEAR as you dropped that one too. Didn't pan out I guess the new headset must suck

I just noticed i almost own .1% of CERU my nigga.
Lmfao, should i start attending investor meetings?
Can i boss there nerds around?

Noko-bro deliver us from poverty, be the conduit through which dank memes flow

>scottrade or etrade
what do you use?

No, I said buy it on the market open on friday and hold till market open today. You didn't follow my plan correctly you could've made like 6% profit which isn't bad for money that's just going to sit there all weekend anyways. I dropped that tip on Thursday, you had plenty of time to react, sir.

Noko how does one become noko tier. What do I need to read and learn so I don't need to listen to you anymore

scottrade, it gives you real time info and cool tools, im sure other decent ones do the same shit. people I've asked said scottrade is good and they never had problems with it so I went with it.

Cool, I fucked and am stuck with Robin hood forr a while, but that's what I get for being poor. Gonna switch over to a real broker later.

To be honest, I haven't learned anything from anything I've ever read on finance, everything I've ever learned is through the older generation and reading about history. That's one of the reasons old people love history so much
>they lived through it
>they learned through it
My grandpa said "Yeah you'd have made a killing on investing in diapers during the baby boom when people were coming home from the war." and that's when I learned everything I needed to learn.

I'll give you some advice my father gave me when I turned 17.

>If you're the smartest person in the room, then leave the fucking room.

and then he stared at me and left the room.

Have you looked at ustocktrade at all? It looks like the dankest platform for for relatively low capital traders like us with same day settlement and only 1 dollar commissions.
I decided I was switching to it from volatile-hood only to be declined because they couldn't verify my identity or some shit

What's the plan with SKLN? Is it too late to jump on?