10 long years have passed, you are now ten years older than you currently are

10 long years have passed, you are now ten years older than you currently are.

What has happened? What is going on in your life now?

I am rich but still ugly and still haven't fucked a girl that is attracted to me for anything besides money. Better than being a 35 lvl wizard I guess.

I passed from being a middle class child with opportunities and a happy life to a shipwreck of a man with depression living in a suburban shithole and zero hopes to live a nice life, i'm doing good i think

How am I suppose to know that?

10 years ago I was in grade 5 not knowing a single thing about how the world works or what I'd be like today.

By holding 21 BTC, something less than 1 million people could ever hold, I become filthy rich and live a life of free time and leissure.

Veeky Forums Nocoiners are still in denial.

What makes you think bitcoin will be in such high demand?

Physical cash will be removed in 10 years, which will make people look for alternatives, since most people nowadays survive thanks to unreported jobs. This alternative is only Bitcoin.

Capital controls will help BTC reach 6 figures a coin if not more.

Kids that grow up on it, by the time they reach adult age to have their own bank account, will think the idea of signing up to a bank is archaic.

Here is where you might need to change your perspective.

Right now Bitcoin is a speculation not a necessity for daily life.

TCP/IP was once just a speculative technology with no driving purpose in daily life. But I think we can agree that it is quite the opposite today?

The difference between Bitcoin and TCP/IP is that you can buy and posses shares in Bitcoin whereas you couldnt buy and posses shares in TCP/IP

If you are willing to endure learning how to get some, you can own some today.

Count your blessings that you have the advantage of even knowing it exists.

10 years ago I was 8 years old
Now 10 years later I run 3 successfully sites earning me a passive income of 600$ a month allowing me to spend it on stocks I like
Net worth 65k

brother and dad dead. inherited all of my dads assets.

now im a neet and am heavily invested in crptocurrencies specifically the DAO

>Physical cash will be removed in 10 years

Source? Cash is still the most used payment method

delusion

I've seen you post tirelessly all day, everyday, day in and day out for a long long time with no pay or compensation. I just wanted to let you know you're doing God's work user. Without you, people on Veeky Forums wouldnt even know about bitcoin. I think you singlehandedly pushed the price to over $700. Keep doing what you're doing, bro.

Well I'm still retired, hopefully I'll be in better shape. That's really it, meng

same

i got rich due to memecoins, far from being a millionaire tho, but doing bretty well. but still no GF.. im just a hopeless autist.. but at least im not a poorfag

I have some money saved, I am in a good relationship. I am caring for my body and I am off all my medications.

I am finishing my degrees and helping start my girl friends small art business. Things are wonderful.

I am not satisfied, I want to get published and write for the New Yorker and become a practicing doctor. With more practice I think I can.m

Recently I have binged on shit food and laziness. But I can get over that.

Are you all ok? Anyone rich off the market wanking the U.S. Has been doing?

Try practicing standing up straight and look yourself in the eye in the mirror and smiling. Relax and don't let you tell yourself cruel things in your mind.

You are clever, you made all the money. So you have some nice things about you.
Ever time you are cruel to yourself in your mind, ask yourself out loud using your name if that is a kind way to talk to yourself. Ask if it is helpful, if it is motivating, if it is, but is still mean, then try to reframe it.

You deserve company, but you need to work there.

I get severe social anxiety being around other people. especially women.. Im not bad looking, im pretty fit and take care of myself.

Im just quite autistic when it comes to intimate personal contact.. Ive tried having sex with a woman before, and all it gave me was a severe panic attack. I have no problem finding a GF based on looks alone, but i just have severe anxiety, and its killing any sort of intimate enjoyment i may possibly derive being with another person. Maybe some day i might get over it but i doubt it

about to if not already inherited my father's residential remodeling company which is currently bringing in around 300k$/year. Will have studied the same textbooks that MBA students at stanford study but have 0$ in debt. probably going to use my savings to buy an office, receptionist and marketing team while i focus on sales, working towards incorporating and getting a commercial construction license. on my way to being neighbors with the koch family (they live in my city)

im 18 and naive but my hearts in the right place and im serious about the business. also not racking up college debt or working minimum wage so im lightyears ahead of my peers.

I just buried another body in my backyard under a new plot for vegetables. Some of my direct family are living with me sharing duties that include keeping watch, gardening, trading or maintaining vital equipment.
My brother past away from his illness due to medical care being near impossible to come by. Not really sure what has happened to my cousins and their kids in other states, try not to think about it for the most part.
We're doing better than others on account of my youngest aunty being a doctor. Supplies are easy to come across when you have arguable the most valuable commodity at hand.
Now and again i think back to when I thought digital numbers on a monitor were worth something. We bring it up now and then to joke at the absurdity of it all. Laughter can be the best medicine.