Nike-Tard - $100 if you post 2222 ... see rules below

1) Post a picture of your nike shoes with a note that says "Happy New Year, Retard".
2) Leave a paypal.me link in the post.
3) if it's quads, you get $100. (post 2222 at this point).

can I repost some from the old thread

if we won in the other thread are we donezo?

>being greedy fucks

let me try to win faggots

You have to have a fresh pair, not one you posted in the old thread.

youre a fucking retard

Just for conversation, should I do this sometime for a high dollar amount BUT I get to pay you over time and you can charge me interest? Would that be something you guys want or do you prefer the stuff I've been doing so far?

nah spend some more on yourself or your family bud just keep it lower. even 100 and 50 is very high

im fine with that.

I hate to be that faggot but I think you have a problem and should probably work on it. I get its a fetish but I'm if I was you I would not be giving out 25/50/100 to strangers on an anonymous anime image boards fashion sub section

Guess i'll wait for quads to be near to post my last pair, in the meantime;

does anyone in this thread know a good way to restore converse and nikes? the rubber toe part on my pair of chucks just randomly decided to separate and nike wouldn't give me a warranty because i don't have a receipt.

What would you propose for an amount that I would be an idiot to offer and that would make people interested?

I understand your point.

bump

500 and I guarantee your threads would archive in like 30 minutes but thats retardedly high

Test

it should be for something really hard or near impossible though

I won last time as well as this, and i think i'd prefer what you've been doing so far, maybe you could alternate between ''you post i pay'' 1 thread and then ''dubs/trips/quads'' gets paid in higher ammounts like this thread

Test2

like a specific kind of nike and only on quads or something?

kk

150 for everyone that posts their shoe between a certain timeframe

help pls senpai

Test3

post you *specific shoe brand* exactly at *time* maybe?

yeah where a winner wouldnt even be guaranteed. youll probably get butthurt faggots whining but theyd whine no matter what

that'd be delicious but knowing OP it'd have to be lower than that

Or some kind of retarded challenge desu

Test4

It would have to be a low time frame, especially if I were paying weekly interest.

Maybe exactly at new years in your timezone?

delicious again

Lasttest

were getting closer lads

500 like the other guy said.
but make the game harder. ask for a certain model and size. dubs wins minimum. dubs and correct size wins more. trips wins more and so on. quads plus correct size wins grand prize

wew

Nig

want to add that i wouldnt have the whole thread be based on the one shoe your looking for cause thatd be too limiting but it can just be an another way to win each thread

2222 get

paypal.me/cachibubu

bless you op

paypal.me/jrk91

Let me win this with the ugliest shoes ever. It's only fair

paypal.me/IvanB125

damn

Almost there...

like $100, $250, $500?

Grats

holy shit

WINRAR

winner winner chicken dinner

>mfw op is a retarded paypig

this isn't /b/ so it is pretty easy to get quads

Make sure to black out my personal info on paypal receipt

do you just...like shoes op? if not something like an outfit that best hits what theme or look youre looking for would be cool and more fun to look at

Pay up, faggot.

ye $100 could be base for shoe+dubs maybe add $25 for dubs, trips if they have the correct size as well.

He said he had a gambling fetish in the last thread and liked not knowing the risks of whether someone would win he money or not

interesting... i guess i always think of gamblers chasing a big payout but if someone has a fetish about it then just the thrill(?) of losing money could do it for them

Yeah, maybe I'll do something like this next time. Feel free to pitch in ideas for large dollar amounts that would be hard to win.

LOOKING FOR IDEAS!

>gambling fetish
That's a funny way of saying he likes giving me money to spend on fucking his girlfriend. say oink oink piggy

Rare models/colorways. Pics of shoes in weird places

Can we still roll for 3333 or are you spent?

I've given out a lot of money tonight. I should cool it.

cheers op, have a good night

thanks for paying what you owe, OP

night. feel free to post pay schemes if you're interested in designing the next one of these. Three high dollar amounts, and the conditions under which they are won.

PS I'll keep reading but 'll be posting less. I get sick of captcha

Agreed, I noticed you've been making these threads a lot lately. Definitely make it challenging for us, it's more entertaining and your wallet will thank you

Thanks again you glorious dumbass

The most ____ colourway maybe??

dog boy alqways wins

Would anyone mind posting somewhat thorough ideas. For example, fill in the blank:

Retard owes
$X if this condition is met.
$XX if this harder condition is met.
$XXX Jackpot if this hardest condition is met.

He owes 5% interest per week until the dollar amounts are paid in full.

thanks for sponsoring a new pair of nikes for me OP

>inb4 op charges an unauthorized chargeback on all of you

Thanks for the $50 m8

pretty sure he used paypal gift though

Thanks for billing me.
You're obviously new.

Paypal.Me is paypal gift/venmo eqsue and OP has been doing this for ages. Newfags please leave

any thoughts on this? Does my question make sense?

paypal.me/alloveran

youre a hero op

this threads already over

I'll take it that no one is interested in discussing this then. I'll just stick to what I've been doing then unless someone has a more detailed pitch.

are the blanks the amount of money to give away?

I like this. OP doesnt have to spend as much money and the winning are harder to get

Yeah. Like $100, $250, $500 or whatever you think would be harsh on my wallet and fun for you all.

when are you doing this again?

By my next payday probably, in about a week and a half. Maybe sooner.

Barge Infinity Cement. Look up tutorial on YouTube to apply

>Barge Infinity Cement
thanks a lot senpai, i have an extra pair of nikes for the next thread as well but they're getting really fucked up/worn out and i'd rather restore them before posting in OP's thread.

NP user, depending on the condition of the shoe I would recommend also looking up RESHOEVN8R. Peoduct is really good. Can check out youtube for that too.

I thought RESHOEVN8R was just a meme youtubers liked to shill, have you used it?

Anyone else want to weigh in on what I do for the next thread? I'm a little surprised no one wants to throw out numbers and have a say in the free money...

Does it have to be nikes? I feel like something that would hilarious is doing something like last posts wins. The last person to post a picture with shoes before the thread archives would win. Maybe base it off the last three people who post in the thread

Or you can do a thing with riddles in the OP with a 500 prize pot. The riddles would relate to a specific time we have to post to win money and the first person to do it wins. There would be 3 winners for 3 riddles

user. . . I'm concerned for your financial security.

Are you extremely wealthy or are you about to kill yourself?

OP why don't you reward people who have rare or grail Nikes or models you personally like the best?

roll

didn't think about that before, don't an hero on new years

Hey, thanks for your concern. I've been doing stuff like this since I was a teenager. I have been suicidal about it in the past and yes, it is a problem. However, at this point in my life, it's less of a problem. I make more $ and the urge to do it comes and goes in waves. Thanks but I'm okay.

user please dont off yourself i'd rather have you stay alive than the money you give out

Im not going to off myself. When I say i was suicidal, I mean years ago.