Why are gooks so fucking autistic? Why the hell do they hate bones and correct skull development so much...

Why are gooks so fucking autistic? Why the hell do they hate bones and correct skull development so much? Why are they willing to pay some hack fraud BUTCHER to make them look WORSE!? Does she not realize that her face is literally going to melt in like 5 years because she no longer has any bones to support her soft tissue? Fucking autistic retards.

back to /pol/ retard

How is this /pol/?

It's literally completely aspie, anti-health and makes them objectively worse-looking.

damn, he gave up his perfectly serviceable jawline, what a shame

Most humans (whether they like to admit it or not) are most attracted to early teens (13 to 16) because they possess a fully functioning adult body with a child like face structure.

Asian countries (especially Korea) tend to be very open and outright obsessive about this to the point of idolization. You will see that all of these surgeries are to basically mimic the facial proportions of an early teen, thus shaving off the pronounced bone edges of the skull and nose bridge etc. It's simple.

>make them look WORSE
That may just be your personal perception because in the Western world the standards of what is considered beautiful are the same as in Asia, but manifest very differently due to social stigmas and collective cultural ideals that are portrayed in media. Basically the West is in denial about human nature. But to put it in context, Chinese women tend to strongly exaggerate these surgeries to a point where they look unnatural and doll like.

>o longer has any bones to support her soft tissue
That is not fully accurate IMHO. This part of the body can adapt. The muscles can not. This is why you see a lot of KPOP idols who can't smile or frown anymore, because their face is rendered motionless from surgeries.

>Does she not realize that her face is literally going to melt in like 5 years because she no longer has any bones to support her soft tissue?

Hmm, now that you put it like that, I wonder if that's what's happening with Lee Ha Nui. Like ok, I know people age, but still. She looks nothing like she did during Miss Universe and her lower face is super weird

>plastic surgery threads aren't Veeky Forums!
>bullshit "facial aesthetic" threads are Veeky Forums.

Piss off. You tolerate what are essentially beef/cheesecake request threads on this board every day.

And this is her during 2007 which was her Miss Universe year

I think she did something fucked to her jaw

I noticed the same thing, fucking disgusting with all the plastic surgery and skin bleaching. But at the same time you will see some retard weebs who will defend this here.

His skin literally hurts my eyes

I used to be really into these really pale looks but I think after being exposed to it so much I'm getting sick of it. Bring on the healthy peachy glow please.

Looks ptetty good

Do the best your can with what nature gives you at birth. IMO it's fucking disgusting and unnatural to change your body through plastic surgery.
Would be interested in a natural looking, honest asian girl rather than pic related on the right. You will never know what she is hiding, besides her multiple surgeries.

Big eyes, try hard white skin etc. is a huge turn off for me.

found the white girls

Wrong, i'm just not a beta cunt who worship fake girls.

It's not even necessarily that I'm against cosmetic surgery in and of itself though I think it should primarily be functional (i.e. orthognathic surgery), but it's that they have these completely autistic, extremely unnatural ideas of what is beautiful. Bone mass is GOOD, so especially zygomatic arch reductions (i.e. shaving cheekbones) like is just straight up fucking retarded and destroys your facial width proportions.

It's like, why would you intentionally make yourself look like a mouthbreather with inadequate air intake, weak mastication, forward head posture etc., and don't they realize that their eye sockets are literally going to collapse at an accelerated rate when the zygoma are reduced?

because they want to look neotenous and cute?

They don't, they end up looking like adults with growth disorders and/or dental problems.

...go home.

you want well developed bones but youthful skin and fat, they are doing it all wrong

you do realize that is just like your opinion man

BONES
O
N
E
S

These look great.
Incel Tbh, almost zero middle third development except lateral zygomatic arch projection (which I suspect is on account of a narrow mandible more than anything else) and even has paranasal hollowing. Very poor dimorphism as well.
It is biology's opinion "man", these people literally make themselves look less healthy and viable which is completely autistic and bizarre behavior.

honestly sounds like you've spent an enormous amount of time over on few specific forums and now in need of a platform to dump all this useless "knowledge" you've accrued. Pretty autistic and bizarre behavior on your part.

and everyone else who isn't obsessed with asians

the problem is that they only look cute for like a year then their faces start looking wrong and deformed

We also got retards on this mongrel image board for people who suck at having life most of the time defending dressing like complete spergs, refilling their hairlines for several thousand dollar, taking weird pills that might smash their libido and motivating each other to stop eating so you look like an Dachau survivor because it's so attractive kn their opinion.

This Board is worse than watching your "pretty and successful" friend's poser photos on social media. It's full of drones being too fucking insecure af whilst trying to compensate it by pulling each other down.

Those pics are ten years apart. It just looks like she gained about 20 lbs, which women tend to do when they go from being young to middle-aged.

>Why the hell do they hate bones and correct skull development so much
malocclusion is not corect skull developement fucking spastic
dont talk abotu shit you dont know

Lmao if you think that he's incel. The kid's like 15, and has a lower third more robust than 90% of adult males + legit eye area. Strong cope, user.

>zygomatic arch reduction corrects malocclusion
>malocclusion leads to pronounced zygoma
u wot m8
>legit eye area
u wot m8

its not fucking race specific you idiot its plastic surgery

NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

he went up one shade because of a good skin care with niacenimide and other ingredients that return you to your NATURAL skin tone. Most asian people that aren't tanned are quite fairskinned.

furthermore he's using generous lighting that makes him lighter than he is.

true skin WHITENING doesn't exist outside of unsafe procedures, and the term WHITENING is just south korean marketing.

one shade..hmm

>Most asian people that aren't tanned are quite fairskinned.

Not THAT fucking much to the point where they become light-reflective

Not it fucking doesn't
Her jawline literally fucking disappeared and her face looks smaller
I'm fairly sure she did something stupid

Literally only gooks do stupid shit like this, everyone else does pretty much the exact opposite.
Mandibular shaping (i.e. ramus reduction), hence why her jaw suddenly starts ABOVE ear level, chin reduction, mandible shave (makes her look like a mouthbreathing autist with a narrow palate, possibly destroyed her smile), and also looks like she might have had a zygomatic arch and brow reduction.

Basically turned herself into a potato because that's apparently beautiful in east Asia for some reason.

You seem to be really irritated by other people's life choices. Take a hint from an old retard: Negativity will not make you happy, especially as you age.

>these people literally make themselves look less healthy and viable which is completely autistic and bizarre behavior.
You must be aware that this is literally what humans have been doing for as long as recorded history. Humans have mutilated themselves in far worse ways in order to adhere to some cultural ideal. Nobody forces them (or YOU for that matter) to do this, so chill.

No other race wants to flatten their faces tho, you sensitive little faggot

checked
quints of truth

who cares
they not interested in adhering to your standards

>possibly destroyed her smile

not really

i'm surre she did something but not THAT much
she was miss korea, she couldn't possibly think it would be acceptable for her to fuck around with her face so much

go back to tumblr and then stick your fist in your asshole you fucking faggot

Well she does look better, but yes that type of surgery is horrible for your jaw, and once you reach middle age causes problems with biting/chewing

Asians get bullied if they do not look exactly the same. It is a big sheme to confuse westerners so we cannot differenciate them.

like i said he uses studio lighting to get his skin that white. There's a vid of him showing off his expensive lighting setup

he is NOT that pale in actuality

>Most humans (whether they like to admit it or not) are most attracted to early teens (13 to 16) because they possess a fully functioning adult body with a child like face structure.

This is blatantly untrue. How has nobody called this person out yet?

>she does look better
fuck off m8

Why don't they just inherit superior genes of Toshiro Mifune? lmao

Now imagine how he would look if he shaved off his cheekbones and broke off half his ramus like these idiots do

they look good in both the before and after

really depends

I can understand jaw shaving in the case of dentofacial deformity, as asians have smaller features to balance the overgrown jaw through shaving may be worth it to some

Let them whatever they want to do with their body,why does it concern you,you fucking mongrel subhuman mutt?

>not going full guidocore..
You'll never make it.

>not beta
>on north korean shadow play board
sure bud.

He looks like that Japanese actor. You know the one.

In asia it is true, that's why they've evolved to such an infantile face proportion standard.