How effay is the inside of your house?

How effay is the inside of your house?

I don't have a house

>house

Pffft, look at this doofus, everyone! He lives inside a plywood, and drywall, structure, and believes that he lives in a house... Sad!

i am house

Why the fuck do you have a switch just laying under your tv?

>tfw your tv is old enough to post on Veeky Forums

>Wii U

why does americans live in plywood houses with full floor carpets?

What's wrong with Wii U?

you tell me

>That view

That's nice of your cats to give you a corner of the room.

I own that same printer OP.

Fml this looks comfy

How many cats do you have?

to play mario kart duh

at least open the blinds so the cats can see out

if those are NS-10s, kys

I want your comfy chair

>all that dust
>physical media
>obvious college apartment
>ugly wicker basket things
>that chair
>ugly entertainment center
>le meme cameras
>office door knob
>door being blocked but shit
Everything about this is terrible.

Because we figured out how to make well insulated and strong structures for cheap.

Yet not posting a picture of your room because big bad meanies on a Vietnamese cartoon website will say mean things (///_ಥ)

>physical media is considered a bad thing

>tfw im a fucking slob
I like fashion but I'm like the least fa person ever

"Vive le resistance" fucking hell, i hate this game even more

I’m not the one that decided to make the thread. If you didn’t want criticism you shouldn’t have posted it faggot

It sure is

Said while having a trap thread opened on another tab.

What did he mean by this

enjoy your shit bitrate and encodes then

>He takes up physical space with discs and the boxes they come in
>he pays for media

I'm all digital at this point but I've entertained the idea if I were to become wealthy of buying a good turntable setup and only buying the physical records of albums that have been the life changing/"FAVORITE" albums ever, which really amounts to probably less than 5, but really only having those albums you love to fucking death and are a part of you.

but then I realize that I'm never really going to get anything "more" out of those albums, not that they aren't great, but that their power of change has already been accomplished. they've done their work, and to revisit or enshrine them in that way...would be like trying to "milk" them again and again, and I think I just want to constantly move on and find those new favorite albums.

still though, I go back and forth because I would love to eventually pay back those artists in a way and have an artifact of their genius in a sense

it would also be cool as a kind of document or timeline, and also if you had guests over they would browse the collection and you can fully guarantee that those included are the best of the possible best, and that would be a cooler way to share an album I think, a physical record with the full size album art on a good speaker setup

where do you live senpai?

>doesn't understand the value of ownership
>thinks paying for access is superior than having actual property
>thinks his gym membership is better than a home gym
>"my property is in the cloud, man."

I download all my media from an exclusive members only FREE torrent website. And I workout for free at a military base. Also I don’t use the cloud. I’m beating you at every aspect of life while your archaic discs build up dust on your Walmart entertainment center

What tv shows do you enjoy torrenting?

>Le Resistance

Weak grasp of grammar is not Veeky Forums.

>mfw tried only buying favorites and now I have around 250 physical records
desu it's not a completely awful spiral to end up on, I still use the stock-cartridge on my AT and all

>exclusive members only FREE torrent website

who the fuck calls private trackers like this?

dumb euro posters who think torrenting is a sekret club

lololol, he's winning at life, guise!

Dust your fucking furniture

>your Walmart entertainment center
That wasn't my pic. I just think you're stupid for giving people shit for difference in taste. Everyone streams and torrents, but we also vote with our money. Sometimes we buy things as a way of ensuring more of what we enjoy is produced. Sometimes we buy physical media because the packaging is as much a work of art as the contents.

Keep on winning though.

Nice Thinkpad collection

i hate rugs on carpet it's ugly. carpet is for poor people with no taste.