Sneakers General

Sneaker News // Discussion // Cop or Not // Bantz //

Other urls found in this thread:

sneakernews.com/2017/12/19/black-gold-air-jordan-1-releasing-january-2018/
18montrose.com/products/adidas-bw-army-in-white-67padim1567wht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you guys feel about Bel Air 5's? I'm looking to put together some 90's core fits.

Got these as a Christmas gift. Are they memed already? Give me some inspo on these sneakerss.

chucks or janoskis???????

brainlets will defend this

No defending from me. The Dad shoe meme is a dumpster fire.

Looks pretty good

Friend has them and says they're pretty comfy.

Tried a pair on and they're alright but people only buy this to flex their wallets. Had more of a push in terms of the whole dad shoe movement than the Ozweego did but its just not my style

Are these memes? I like them

coppernot?

cop, its 2018 now its time to look like it

dope

black cements releasing on february and thats all you need to know

C/n

Cop, they're cheap.

i used to have a pair of the black/red ones. they're cool but waaaaay too fucking expensive for what they are and every other instagram "yea im into fashun" hypebeast wearing them with skinny jeans is getting old

Copped for retail

sheep

Muh asap

Muh rick n raf

Yeezys are dead but you're a sheep in hating them mindlessly you pagan

>Hurr durr wasting money on shit shoes
>Hurr durr calling everyone retarded that calls me out

Wrong, theres a reason they are hated. It isnt due to an inexplicable hate circlejerk, its because they are fucking ugly and embody the cancerous hypebeast culture.

>supreme sticker on macbook
lmfao

Can get those new for 60€, 50% off
Cop or not?

Left or right?

Left is okay, wouldn't wear them
But right is better, but overplayed

overplayed really? I haven't seen anyone wear mids for like the past 2 years where i live

they're two completely different shoes that serve different purposes. the af1s probably go with more outfits while looking more simple, while the silver bullets probably go with less but really add to the fit if worn correctly

Yeezys are nice shoes depending on the color way. The original Oreos, Black and Orange and Belugas are nice. Every drop since the all whites has been incredibly lazy or just questionable.

Yeezy's are only marginally hypebeast at this point anyway. They're not a true hype shoe anymore because of all the colorways dropping and becoming more available.

I do think it's played out and time for Kanye and Adidas to do something new if theyre going to keep collaborating.

They aren't very hated except by milquetoast 4channers who hate "normies." Tell us what to wear instead, but I can tell you not everyone wants to wear black Vans, Chelseas, Stan Smiths.

That poster isn't doing himself any favors with the Supreme sticker though ha.

For the record I own no Yeezy 350s. The socky look isn't my first choice as I prefer high tops. I do own 750s though.

find a better model, these are pretty ugly

all I have

Ultra boosts are so great, especially the 1.0's. I'm thinking of getting these and the wool greys/whites.

literally all meme shoes, you did horrible

Qasas are great though

What sneaker releases are you looking forward to in 2018?

Should I cop these when they come out next month or just go for the metallic navy jordan ones instead?
sneakernews.com/2017/12/19/black-gold-air-jordan-1-releasing-january-2018/

adidas Crazy BYW lvl 1

their f u to rick owens for leaving them lmao

patent leather is shitty brah

You think they won't last very long?
Here's the other pair for comparison

They look more like those meme Balenciagas than Rick.

itll last, but creased patent leather looks like shit

They're sneakers. Not like the leather is going to crack before the sole is worn down

Yeezy Tier list

Patrician choice : LV collection , Yeezy adidas boots

Decent tier : 750s , 700s

Meh tier : V2s , Calabasas,

Shit tier : v1s , Yeezys

air yeezys are meant in shit tier

>yeezyfag hypebois will pay a thousand dollars for this shite

V1s are better than v2s. Turtle doves are so slick.

>yeezyfag

I have yet to buy one but I felt it was necessary to post it due to the topic of sneakers plus OPs pic

>air yeezys
>shit tier

2s are one Of the greatest sneakers of all time fampai.

All those fakes ruined it

cop

I'm not callin YOU one, just insulting he brand

even real pairs of v1s look fake

97's are so nice and disgusting at the same time. It depends on the colorway IMO

Cop or Not

nah, its not really distinct for collab, just says neighborhood

I like the look of it, the regular Inikis didnt do it for me. The collab is a bonus

You can never go wrong with boosts, go for it. I like the minimal take

thrifted these today I think theyre super rad
af1 low tops limited Bronx edition
yellow laces silver tips
theyre womens so that sucks I threw them on my depop if noone buys them ill love just lookin at them

>shadow the hedgehog core

the swoosh stitching is yellow i think thats super cool too

What size womens? Honestly m8 if they fit your feet just wear them. They look unisex. No one will know.

I agree but theyre 7.5 im like a 10 in low tops

Hell yeah ultraboosts > all. 1.0s are nice but I honestly love 3.0s more than anything else

W2C

i hope these aren't just a runway exclusive or an F&F release. i would pay 500 for these easy.

They match pretty well with my autism awareness socks

Should I get OG GATs or Svensson ones for $30 more? Buying off grailed. Are the Svensson knockoffs worth doling out extra for?

get og

lol those nike yeezys are bulky and trash

2's aren't even bulky. Personally I like chunky shoes. Not a fan of the socky shit that is in now. Just opinions I guess.

Try to be more substantive with your evaluation than "trash" though honestly that word is so tiring.

They're literally a replica of air cruz, which weren't even hyped to begin with because it didn't have the yeezy tag on it. shows how much a name can make ugly shoes sell

You have that WAY backwards my man, the air yeezy ii's came out a looong while before the cruz's.

Seen my local crackhead panhandling with these on

Except air cruz were the actual silhouette that they were gonna give to kanye when he signed with nike, hence the resemblance

What do you guys tbink about these? Red denim colorway

Cop or not???

id?

yes. red on white on gum is hot af.

Tell me about it, ive been trying to sell these for 50.00 and nobody has bought them in a month.

Kanye did say he wanted yeezies for everybody so i guess making em more available with moire colorways is the way to go.

Nice looking shoe and colors I just cannot get on board with the material. Denim is tacky.

That's totally fine, I just wish they would actually drop colorways that aren't lazy or just head scratchingly stupid.

The Beluga 2 is the Only post Bred colorway that is halfway decent and even that one is pretty lazy.

These are so nice. How hard are they to wash?

Bless my small feet. Got these lady NBs and I love them. The off white is so nice.

cool colorway, imo 97 silhouette is retarded but what do i know

really an unfinished product like the vapormax, but with promising ideas and technology for more mature releases

it's a fucking black shoe, dumbass

kinda late to the game, buddy

silver bullets are dumb, 97s were never cool. af1 mids are cancer, why are you even thinking about white af1s at all in 2018?

sell everything and start over

1.0s have the best design, but ubs are played out, period.

absolutely sick.

real tier list

overdone if not shit tier: all

are the materials any better on this than the gr? if not, no.

c

c

c

nice job

personally not feeling the silhouette but can see it working

c

n

here's another option: 18montrose.com/products/adidas-bw-army-in-white-67padim1567wht

bad materials

c

nice

>here's another option

oh lord

g-guys, am I allowed to talk about Vans in here?

I like the chunky sneaker meme

Futurecrafts for sure and whatever commonwealth will do for adidas consortium this year.

The OG version of these are so hard to find good luck.

Probably not that difficult since its just a knit upper.

Just picked these up on sale.

good sneakers to work out in?

How about Pop Art Jordans? I feel like they would look good with some of my Cav Empt stuff.