digits! salute!

SHAKESPEAR

Where to cop posters?

WAKE ME UP insi(themorning)

>eggs

hopefully nowhere because they are utter shit

CUNT

the sand witch is not ready

When I see pics like that I get really happy.
After some thought, I believe there is a separate tier when it comes to attractiveness, for the people who don't fit very well on the 0 to 10 scale.
The guy is definitely model tier, but he is not ugly as well, his face is just really different. There is something cool about ppl like that.

definitely NOT***

kiss me (x3)

EXPELIRAMOS

>an unfortunate twist
unpxrezna fgevxrf ntnva

the sun is coming

oh dear

sweaty

c'mon lads I though this would be an easy one to get you started after op's

Corporal fucking no name

youtube.com/watch?v=4GmdS2YLOus

I like this fit

/thread

Cyber City Oedo 808
Cool cyberpunk OVA with dat 90s anime style

lain is truly fa

>I like this fit
>top half of army jacket and a black beanie
>fit
fucking idiot

watching that anime currently

>what is deep web core?

>A style focusing in on the anti-social aspects of too-heavily consumed internet media and knowledge of or participation in dark-web community.
>Apparel often borrows the anti-social aspects from the internet “tech wear” community while emphasizing the availabiltiy and comfort of thrifted and oversized coats and track jackets, worn in ill-fitting jeans and casual pants, and dark sneakers or boots.
>Main points of focus are an anti-social public impression, agoraphobic tendencies, crass or inappropriate public activities influenced by internet communities, heavy drug use of any/multiple types, and downright federally (un)observed criminal behavior. (Drugs, Sex Trafficking, Organized violence)
>Affiliated music scenes include deep-euro industrial trance, and underground experimental hip-hop
>Places seen would include shady urban, often ethnic, markets with uncomfortably bright fluorescent lighting past midnight, a small urban PO box location with a fake ID in hand, local warehouse with various internet subculture meetups, and the notorious online presence in dark-web forums.

This thread is so fucking gay.

yep...see nothing has changed in years

I think deepweb core will evolve more into it's techwear roots. Becoming a more "normalized" yet dirty look. Like the stench of cigarettes and not showering for a week. I'll jump on the bandwagon before reddit finds out about dwc and ruins it like everything it touches.

H1gh t3¢h, l0w l1f3

holy fuck dude i hate you

;^)

>photoshop
>inkjet printer

That's literally all you need to make those exact posters. Of course, no amount of money saved will ever make up for your overwhelmingly poor taste, but that's irrelevant anyway.

youtu.be/b1DzZ-AMYuM

Lol, as if half this stinking board isn't already subbed to teen fashion advice

low brightness

low contrast