Cop or no

cop or no

Other urls found in this thread:

beggandcompany.com/eu/catalog/product/view/id/565/s/orkney-cashmere-scarf-navy-checks/category/46/
mrporter.com/en-dk/mens/isaia/slim-fit-printed-cotton-poplin-shirt/883869?ppv=2
urbanindustry.co.uk/products/dickies-872-slim-fit-work-pants-black?glCountry=GB&gclid=CjwKCAiAm7LSBRBBEiwAvL1-L4sa6LfMW4_1Eb1JQ9U0Dr3oJQE_uE4d_Fjc_er4vU7Scb0IHVWvMxoC8tgQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna go with no, tad cliche "Alternative underground rock" album shirt to wear. Good album, but I'd probably laugh if someone was wearing this. The covers pretty cool though.

no, cop something original

good shirt

that seems kinda dumb though desu

tyler fuck off

OP here. how about a version like this?

This is great af

which pair should i go w/? planning on wearing them for the summer w/ linen solid color button ups & pleat chinos & creased

bitch what the fuck

is that sarcastic or genuine i can't tell

what.. what else would you wear with what i recommended?

They look like shit. I also hate that colour, especially for loafers

could you recommend me some good loafers then?

cop?

There's something I like about this and something I don't. If it's affordable/cheap, then yes

This is better

cop?

left or right

w2c

eh, i don't think so

looks really good but i don't listen to joy division that much

no

right

sonic youth official store

of course not, Veeky Forums talks shit and offer no help because they are useless human beings who like to shitpost and claim "no spoonfeed"

Where to cop?

Stop copying Sam

They look absolutely fine (the first pair at least, iffy on the second pair). I would pick them up.

Ignore the other posters, most posters here are 17-20yo kids who still dress like theyre "alternative" teenagers. They've never worked a professional job in their lives and subsequently reject all clothing that one would need to wear to a professional job.

thank man, why are you iffy on the second pair? they're from the same brand

i only plan on wearing them in the summer w/ solid linen shirts & chinos

just get suede loafers, its more casual.

do you have any reccomendations? are these fine?

yeah those look alright, get one with tassel if you a baller

but if i was gonna get a penny loafer i would want one where i can actually put the penny in, you know what im saying?

lol. ya i feels u bro

pretty much this

no

which one if any

Loafers are totally casual anyway. Are you going to wear them with a suit lol

Left to right in order of how much you should cop

no, sonic youth is pretentious garbage
they have two songs that lose their dull, mediocre sound throughout their duration, leaving the rest of their discography with no mediocre characteristics to begin with

but if you wanna get mired by fellow fagboys who listen to semi-popular 90s music merely because of it's reputation, go ahead, my negroid

c/n?

>pretentious
pleb detected

Lol, take a load of this fag

Which colour?

heh, this made me chuckle

Or this colour. This is very hard.

no

Yes or no?

50% off at MrPorter sale

beggandcompany.com/eu/catalog/product/view/id/565/s/orkney-cashmere-scarf-navy-checks/category/46/

I'm interested in getting an indigo dyed jacket, but I can't decide whether to go for a darker or lighter dye. The darker one is by Folk, the lighter one is by Kapital. Which should I go with?
I like this one the best
I wouldn't
It's lot for a scarf but I suppose it is 100% cashmere. If you like it I'd say go for it.

No, they'd be dine without that strap.

Kapital is higher quality than Folk

and I forgot to include the image because I have autism

I could cut it off.

mrporter.com/en-dk/mens/isaia/slim-fit-printed-cotton-poplin-shirt/883869?ppv=2

Doesn't sound like a good idea.

kapital

mr porter has free returns so I'll see in person

145 euro for a pure scottish casmere scarf from a reputable maker is actually very reasonable

Is it? I know nothing about cashmere myself, so if that's a reasonable price then definitely get it. It's a very nice looking scarf.

to cop or not to cop?

No.

Or these (OP)

C/N? Need a new wallet with a coin pouch.

c/n trousers?
>55$

Hello fagboys

I don't like zipper wallets.

w2c?

>original

Well I'm not buying it for you

I'm going to have to listen to that zipper when I stand behind you in line at the mall.

The shoulders are detachable..

is it for a costume?

classic pair of slim fit dickies, I have a pair.

urbanindustry.co.uk/products/dickies-872-slim-fit-work-pants-black?glCountry=GB&gclid=CjwKCAiAm7LSBRBBEiwAvL1-L4sa6LfMW4_1Eb1JQ9U0Dr3oJQE_uE4d_Fjc_er4vU7Scb0IHVWvMxoC8tgQAvD_BwE

>mastodon

Left is Etudes
Right is Maiden Noir

Definitely Etudes, I'm wearing a hat from them rn

kind of dope
I like it
not bad
ugly shoe either way
I like the splatter ones quite a lot.
cringe. to me at least

cop the shirt?

w2c