What are the most pleb tier brands/designers at the moment outside of Supreme , Undercover and Bape?

What are the most pleb tier brands/designers at the moment outside of Supreme , Undercover and Bape?

SLP
Adidas

off-white
stone island
balenciaga
raf simons

How do you even put undercover on the same level as supreme and bape? youre delusional. I agree jun hasn't been very good lately and a lot of it is just graphics instead of interesting cuts and all that but the JOHNUNDERCOVER line has been really solid.

Supreme is definitely not innovative or interesting at all, but Bape is literally fucking retarded. All the fucking retards with their shark hoodies and facemasks need to be gassed.

DUDE IM DESIGNING LMAO

id say balenciaga

theyre awful really just fucking awful. Used to be good back in the days when Balenciaga (The designer) was alive and made avant garde pieces. But now its just the usual soulless drab corporate designer shit. Plebs will defend Balenciaga purely on the name though

>JOHNUNDERCOVER line has been really solid.
it's basic as fuck, you can't really fuck that up
not much of designs going on there really

All three of those designers have definitely fallen off, although I don't think "pleb" is the right term.

Plebs by Uniqlo and Zara.

BAPE's decline is pretty sad. The last though maybe there is still hope. Their collab with Neighborhood last year was decent.

The only serious answer so far. The sensationalist design appeals to people who really have little to no serious interest in fashion. Twitter, hypebeast, reddit fashion, and plebs eat that shit up.

Add raf simons on your list then. The brands is only alive due to its former glory. It's all about oversized knitwear and ugly shoes now. The brand has basically become a meme.

Out of curiosity to the people posting in this thread, which brands do you LIKE or think aren't "pleb?"

Currently I'm in love with adererror and some chinese designers, and I have a soft spot for Guidi and Cavempt, even though they aren't cutting edge at the moment.

Shitloads.
Nike makes decent runners (I actually do run and play sports and use nike regularly)

Acne has decent cut jeans (Though quality isnt the best its still good)

Barbour (waxed jackets are not a meme)

Muji (Organic cotton underwear)

Uniqlo (really cheap basics like joggers and decent quality. Still fast fashion tho)

Apart from that I just buy pieces from lots of different designers. Even if the brand is shit the piece might not be.

Muji and Uniqlo aren't pleb?

Don't get me wrong I have Uniqlo pants but those brands are pretty "pleb".

Junya's stuff

Engineered Garments

Issey Miyake

Yohji Yamamoto
Haider Ackermann
Dries Van Noten
Carol Christian Poell

what does pleb event mean?

Uniqlo and muji are cheap fast fashion brands. As opposed to say BAPE and SUPREME which shills their shit for multiple hundreds or sometimes thousands

>uniqlo
>pleb

You can buy great clothes in UNIQLO. If I were a young person, that’s where I’d shop.

CHEERS,
R

>Uniqlo and muji are cheap fast fashion brands

Which by definition makes them pleb. Pleb is cheap, if you consider the actual definition of "plebian".

Yeah bro cause college students will be dropping 300$ on pairs of designer jeans.

Im not saying uniqlo and muji are amazing brands. But theyre better than the usual mallcore walmart brands

No actual definition equates plebian with cheap.

well its difficult to be patrician when you come from poor breeding

Plebian implies the lower tier masses. Muji and Uniqlo are mass produced cheap stuff--for the masses.

I personally own some Uniqlo stuff but it is still pleb. This thread is about “pleb” brands. I think it is pretty absurd to consider Undercover as “pleb” but Uniqlo is not?

I was under the impression that pleb tier meant shit. As in by all metrics of design and quality its just terrible. E.g Balenciaga.

Your definition of pleb is pretty retarded. That means everthing is pleb. Internet is pleb cause everyone can use it. Food is pleb cause people eat it. Air is pleb cause everyone breathes it.

the thread is about fashion plebs (who wear undercover). never thought i would see undercover defense force here

Thats not really a great analogy. McDonalds is pleb because people can eat it. But a meal at Eleven Madison Park is also food. And there is no craftsmanship or artistry in air, obviously.

Right. But Uniqlo and Muji are fast fashion brands that combine quality and design in an affordable manner that caters to someone who doesn't have $$$ to spend. Like a student.

Im probably biased as a student. But i've tried many many fast fashion brands and i find that uniqlo and muji are atleast a step above HM and walmart shit.

Go back to BANE

I'm not really sure the point you're trying to make here. Plebian means lower class/status. That's fine that you like uniqlo better than h and m but I'm not sure you can argue that they are upscale

Adidas make so many things that its hard to consider them pleb tier (I buy their running shoes for instance)

Can agree that SLP has gone to shit though, Hedi's glory days are over.

fashion wise they are pleb tier, function wise perhaps they are not

But SUPREME, BAPE and Balenciaga cater to the upper class yet are also pleb.

Its taste. Not just the social status of the wearer.

Can you demonstrate where uniqlo has exhibited tasteful design sensibilities?

Their blocktech parkas are functional but also good for entry-level techwear fits.

Undercover is trash, Uniqlo is good. Never fucking change Veeky Forums lmao.

I'm not sure techwear can be considered tasteful.

Regardless its still a nice looking minimalist coat.

>Undercover is trash, Uniqlo is good.
there is nothing wrong with this sentence

>Undercover is trash

damn right it is

>Undercover is trash
Correct
>Uniqlo is good
Also correct

What's your problemo, pleb boi?

Sometimes I think Uniqlo interns actually are posting here.

??
Why is it so hard to believe that a modestly priced and good looking clothes would have a generally positive opinion from people?

what's wrong with undercover? they have some pretty cool designs imo, if a little expensive

While I agree that the newer undercover is pretty shit, I really like some of Juns older collection. My personal favourites are "arts & crafts", "small parts" and especially "but beautiful".
I'm also a fan of Kapital and visvim even though I mostly only buy pants and shoes from the latter. I've been trying to get into Rick owens, but I don't have the wardrobe for it. It feels like you have to style rick owens with rick owens and I personally like to mix it up.
Right now i'm looking for a midrange brand to buy plain, staple pieces from, like plain shirts etc. but I can't find anything I like.

Jun = hack

wauw what a insightful answer, now i'm definitely convinced.

Instant Calm last year was fire. He's still got it. Why would anyone listen to broke teenage twerps on Veeky Forums anyway.

gucci

You're an idiot

well you are just as convincing
>shits fire yo
damn, I really see the error of my ways now

Gucci is not for poor people. It is not pleb.

Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, GAP, Pull and Bear, etc.

These are pleb brands.

In that case SUPREME, BAPE and all the other shitwear brands aren't pleb cause they jack up the prices.

They're not pleb. Maybe they're not good brands, but if you think that it's beside the point.

Grrrr anything that isn't cheap makes me angry grrrr

Fucking poorfags Jesus.

And Supreme isn't expensive retail. The secondary market jacks up Supreme's prices because Supreme's business model is to not make enough to meet demand. A supreme box logo hoodie is like 150 bucks or something retail.

Lol?

SUPREME is a shit brand because its quality and price cant be justified. It caters to highschoolers and college manchildren with xanax addictions.

Theres a shitton of good highstreet brands up there. I wear 500 dollar jeans all the time. You're just projecting the fact that you spent money on shit brands.

WHO ARE YOU?
PLEASE STOP IMPERSONATING ME

CHEERS,
R

So what you’re saying is that you’re some annoying Arab that can barely speak english who wears exclusively bape and supreme because the latest (sigh) gentleman of color on instagram told him to do so?

Cringe.