Was he Veeky Forums?

Was he Veeky Forums?

mass murder isn't effay
serial kill is effay

Maybe r9k

Mass murder is very effay senpai. Stephen paddock is my style icon.

Is that even a question? Look at that jawline

>Look at that jawline
And ignore literally everything else about him.

It baffles me somebody so attractive couldn't even get so much as a hello from Cali girls.

It is always a muslim or a white guy who is dating an asian girl(or a HAPA).

Do you think his thai waifu was comped

No. Being a little bitch isn't Veeky Forums. That other murderer, Dylan Roof or whatever, he was clearly a fashion-conscious individual.

If he was he would've got hella bitches yo

>attractive
Not really though. He was just average and pampered. When you factor in his personality and that he was already committed to the idea of life being cruel and unfair, he was doomed. He couldn't even keep male friends, let alone pull females. All he had going for him was money.

>Mass murder is very effay senpai.

No it's not. It screams that you have uncontrolled rage and so buttmad at the word that you would kill people you don't know. So very not effay.

Serial killings aren't much better since most of them are just random and convenient targets.

He wasn't that attractive, but he wasn't prohibitively ugly.

there is nothing more effay than one man war against the whole world

Gawd damn, this guy is such a fucking style icon. I ain't too keen on jiggaboos either.

I bet it has something to do with they asian wifes. Yellow fever makes you insane.

dude acted as a fucking psyco all of the time

>mass murder

he killed his Chinese housemates and a rando

He was a beta milquetoast who never approached girls. If one had, he was the kind of guy who would have spilled his spaghetti and then later used mental gymnastics to continue to victimize himself and deflect blame. Typical girls are all sluts they don't like nice guys shit.

Honestly I don't get why all of Veeky Forums rips Elliot when he was just like them. Hated minorities, hated women.

>Never insult the style of Elliot Rodger. I’m the most stylish person in the world. Just look at my profile pic. That’s just one of my fabulous outfits. The sweater I’m wearing in the picture is $500 from Neiman Marcus.
op btfo

>he was just like them. Hated minorities, hated women
Not all of Veeky Forums. I actually get along better with blacks and Mexicans, and I think men are just a stupid as women. But this post will probably start a race war, so maybe you're right.